Couples - Post your success pictures and or story

Options

Replies

• elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I just kept on coming back to this thread! It is so nice to see your transformations!

I sent an email to fiance yesterday telling him it is okay that I join him on the gym. I prefer Jillian home DVDs tho. But, we do what we need to do.
  • ndnss83
    ndnss83 Posts: 12
    Options
    wow... this made me crazy... congrats to all those success couples.. thanks for posting them.. im new to here but by looking those i felt that there is nothing we cant do if we try harder..
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Here's ours! The after picture is actually several months ago, but is the most recent I have. It's wonderful doing this together!
    We have lost a combined total of 220 pounds.

My jaw hit the floor, Oh My God!!! One of best transformation I ever saw. Now you both look your actual age, salute to this couple.

Thank you! :)
  • aesquivel47
    aesquivel47 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a keeper. I am much more successful now that my wife has joined MFP. And she has really taken off. Now I do it and stay on track mainly to keep her from slipping. I don't think she is up for before vs after pictures though. Sorry.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Gosh, ALL the couples look amazing. Again thanks so much for sharing, The first thing I notice is the confidence in each one of you:drinker:
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I started to change my diet and workout more a little before my boyfriend but he is now on track with me and we are doing great. He goes to the gym now 3 times and week and is starting crossfit in April. I get bored easy so do a mix of lifting at the gym, bootcamp classes, running, swimming and workout videos at home. I have went from 196 to 171 and he has gone from 307 to 282. When we are both down 20 more lbs I will make sure to get some photos!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    You all look fantastic....Keep up the good work and keep up posting.
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    It's been great having the hubby along on this journey. Pic on the right was taken December 2013, we have since done a 12 week weight lifting program and are about to start another 12 week program and this time we'll be following the nutrition plan that goes along with it. Will post an updated pic in 3 months :)

c1c1887c-5ae3-4dbe-81a5-21fa67541a30_zps302e2419.jpg
  • 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Spring - 2011
    e7316af6-1e7d-4b02-9d03-27e1deab55b2_zpsa2520fd7.jpg

Christmas - 2013
    889bbcd0-6e35-4113-a514-146dc3d49030_zps61aefebd.jpg

My wife Casi is doing the Curves Complete Program and she's down 60lbs and I'm just counting my calories and I'm down 90. We both have more to go but we're enjoying life and being active with our two kiddos

You two are looking great! Good work so far!
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Here's ours! The after picture is actually several months ago, but is the most recent I have. It's wonderful doing this together!
    We have lost a combined total of 220 pounds.

33o06rk.jpg
    pm3qr.jpg

AWESOME JOB!!!

Everyone looks SO great!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    It's been great having the hubby along on this journey. Pic on the right was taken December 2013, we have since done a 12 week weight lifting program and are about to start another 12 week program and this time we'll be following the nutrition plan that goes along with it. Will post an updated pic in 3 months :)

Slide9_zps455bc0e3.jpg

So impressive! Love how confident you are!
  • GillaMahogany
    Options
    bumping!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Damn, all of you are looking FABULOUS!!! :D WTG, all!
  • Bnspired711
    Bnspired711 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! All of you guys look awesome!!! My significant other lost 25 lbs to my 10 :( But I am keeping up on the hard work and dedication!! I can't believe how much faster guys lose the weight but I won't let that discourage my progress!! Its actually motivating! GOOD JOB TO ALL OF YOU!! YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!