Couples - Post your success pictures and or story

Options

Replies

• m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love this thread! All the couples look FANTASTIC!!!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    lovely couples.. hope mine starts to join me soon too
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    lovely couples.. hope mine starts to join me soon too
    Keep it up...or better yet, show him this thread.
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    We don't have any pictures to share yet, but we started at the beginning of the year. He wants to lose 45 pounds total, and I want to lose 25. So far, we have lost 36 of our 70 total so we just hit halfway. I had tried MFP in the past and didn't stick with it. It's so much easier when we're both eating healthier. I'm hoping we can look fabulous and take awesome pictures on our first anniversary in June so we can compare them with our wedding pictures. :)
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    LOVE this! A couple that goes through this type of journey together, stays together! (I'm just guessing... hahahha, but it sounds good!) What way to bring a relationship closer than fighting this fight!! :heart: :love:

Y'all look awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    We don't have any pictures to share yet, but we started at the beginning of the year. He wants to lose 45 pounds total, and I want to lose 25. So far, we have lost 36 of our 70 total so we just hit halfway. I had tried MFP in the past and didn't stick with it. It's so much easier when we're both eating healthier. I'm hoping we can look fabulous and take awesome pictures on our first anniversary in June so we can compare them with our wedding pictures. :)
    awesome. make sure you two take pictures.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Love this thread...support is so important! :drinker:
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Love this thread...support is so important! :drinker:
    I totally agree.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Bump to show the hubby this thread. Love it!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Me and my hubby!! Almost 200 pounds lost btwn the two of us. I never could have done this without his support, we keep each other going :)

Teresa

2z69imt.jpg

Your waist is TINY!! Great job!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Me and my hubby!! Almost 200 pounds lost btwn the two of us. I never could have done this without his support, we keep each other going :)

Teresa

2z69imt.jpg

it sure is. It gives me hope.
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP after baby #2, after a month or two of seeing my progress my husband joined. I had lost 59 lbs from my highest (overdue with my baby) and was only 10 ish lbs from my married weight (when I was 19 - I was 125 @ 5'2"). I got pregnant again, so the scale has been tipping the other way now! My husband continued his weight loss journey and lost probably 35 lbs from highest weight and is back to his married/bootcamp weight when he was 19/20. I could have lost the weight without him, but it was much nicer and easier with us supporting eachother. Hopefully after this baby I can lose what I gained and those last 10 pounds to feel 19 again! (Haha, I'll be 30 in May, so I know I wont feel 19 again, but hopefully I can look closer to it!)

Edited to add holy cap that's 94 lbs together! Sounds like so much more! But really, having a baby cheated 22 lbs of that - so we lost 72 lbs together, which is still a lot, I didn't realize how much combined weight that was until you add!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I joined MFP after baby #2, after a month or two of seeing my progress my husband joined. I had lost 59 lbs from my highest (overdue with my baby) and was only 10 ish lbs from my married weight (when I was 19 - I was 125 @ 5'2"). I got pregnant again, so the scale has been tipping the other way now! My husband continued his weight loss journey and lost probably 35 lbs from highest weight and is back to his married/bootcamp weight when he was 19/20. I could have lost the weight without him, but it was much nicer and easier with us supporting eachother. Hopefully after this baby I can lose what I gained and those last 10 pounds to feel 19 again! (Haha, I'll be 30 in May, so I know I wont feel 19 again, but hopefully I can look closer to it!)

Edited to add holy cap that's 94 lbs together! Sounds like so much more! But really, having a baby cheated 22 lbs of that - so we lost 72 lbs together, which is still a lot, I didn't realize how much combined weight that was until you add!
    LOL 72 lbs between the both of you is a lot!!!!! Congrats on to the bun in the oven. I know that you will be back in know time/
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options

Teresa

2z69imt.jpg

Believe me, its totally an optical illusion, lol (white stripes on the side of the dress), but thanks! :)
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Wife and I signed up around the first of the year.

We're down 30lbs combined.
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You guys look beautiful! Congrats!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I started at 188 & am 146 now.
    He started at 250 and now 230.:drinker:
  • beltrone
    beltrone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Here's ours! The after picture is actually several months ago, but is the most recent I have. It's wonderful doing this together!
    We have lost a combined total of 220 pounds.

My jaw hit the floor, Oh My God!!! One of best transformation I ever saw. Now you both look your actual age, salute to this couple.
  • Claugettinginshape
    Options
    Awesome pictures and stories <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!