Couples - Post your success pictures and or story

Options

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    You all are looking so fabulous.....I'm so amazed!!!!
  • lwestmill
    lwestmill Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Its so wonderful! All these couple look 20 years younger! Hot and sexy!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    bump
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Thanksgiving 2011:

86c07b87-dd26-4ecc-96cf-ae7e7bacdcbe_zps36d1fb29.jpg

Feb. 2014
    dda16f7b-00b6-41e8-8e39-eb3323bc1763_zpsb438ae57.jpg

My husband joined MFP in Feb. 2013, I joined in March 2013. We've lost approx 180 lbs combined. I reached my goal weight in October and have been maintaining since then, he still wants to lose another 20 lbs.
    This is a remarkable transformation between you two!!!! Wow! You guys look gorg!!!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    wow this is what I want for me and my husband thanks for posting,
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    wow this is what I want for me and my husband thanks for posting,
    Yay. Make sure you post him here. I think it is so awesome to have that support of your loved one!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Wow, all you guys are amazing. Well done to you all. Gives everyone hope that this can be done.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Lets keep it going. I know there are more gorgeous couples out here doing the thang!!!!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    /
    Feb. 2014
    dda16f7b-00b6-41e8-8e39-eb3323bc1763_zpsb438ae57.jpgquote]

You guys look great! Nice work! Now take your husband shopping and he will look 10 years younger like you do!!!!!!:tongue:
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! You all look amazing!! :)
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration. :love:
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    This is fabulous... I need to get a recent pic of DH & myself! I'll be back ????
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    This is fabulous... I need to get a recent pic of DH & myself! I'll be back ????
    I can't wait!!!!
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My husband and I start mid January and haven't looked back since. I'm down almost 40 and he is down 20.. Can't wait to have fabulous after pics like these on this thread!
  • DJLMB
    DJLMB Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You all look great! So much healthier AND so much younger :)
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You all have done such great work and are such an inspiration.Congrats to everyone of you.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I don't think we have any full length photos of me and my husband. Here's some top half ones though.

fat_zps839190f4.jpg

e811c772-b07f-4115-ae97-24c0b08173a3_zps3dfeaa24.jpg
    I most def can see a BIG change..... The boobieeees even look like they went down. That is the one bonus I am hoping to get out of all of this..... Awesome job.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    My boyfriend and I together lost 80 lbs total. We are so much happier and healthier :)

Of course all he had to do was eat what I fed him, and I had to work my butt off, literally =P

Before:

Jeffswedding_zpsdb607de7.jpg

After:

DSC01646_zps52220da8.jpgHoly Moley.....when I saw your before picture....I couldn't imagine how much better you two could look....but the AFTER PICTURE.....WOW! JAW DROPPING GORG FOR THE BOTH OF YOU.....wow, you two look freaking good! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!