Couples - Post your success pictures and or story

Options

Replies

• Texasnewfiegirl
    Texasnewfiegirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OMG capnrus789!! Your Newf's are gorgeous. I absolutely miss my Newfie dog. She passed away from a heart murmur a couple years ago.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Me and my hubby!! Almost 200 pounds lost btwn the two of us. I never could have done this without his support, we keep each other going :)

Teresa

2z69imt.jpg

Wow, you both look amazing!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

My workout buddy and spotter.
    2dk4w_zps204a7802.gif
    You guys are so awesome! One of my fav MFP couples!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    WOW....I LOVE THIS...

I AM A SPOTTER AND WORK OUT BUDDY TOO!!!! LOVE THISSSSSS
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    BUMP
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    You all are looking awesome. Keep them coming!!!
  • My husband and I just started our journey together just over a week ago towards a healthier and fitter life for the both of us. We are doing it together and I feel so grateful to have a man by my side who is so supportive and encouraging. We are taking weekly progress pics every Wednesday (as well as weighing in the same weekday), I imagine we will eventually post them once the results are more prominent, hehe. We both started our journey on February 19th and last weighed and measured on the 26th. We are watching our caloric intake as well as being more active, walking, hiking, doing workout videos, and are looking into probably signing up for a gym membership soon.

My stats:
    Starting weight 241
    Current weight 231
    Chest started at 45" and was 44.5" on the 26th
    Waist started at 47" and was 47" on the 26th (no change, but not discouraged)
    Hips started at 55" and was 54.5" on the 26th
    Upper arms started at 14" and 13" and were 13.5" and 12.75" on the 26th
    Thighs were each 30" on the 19th and 29.5" each on the 26th

Even though I just started I feel so much better already, more energized and with a better mood.

Husband's stats:
    Starting weight: 326
    Current weight: 319
    He isn't measuring himself, but when we went on a two hour hike yesterday his shorts were falling down.

We are doing this together and it feels awesome.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    BUMP
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Before, this was probably around 2005 and he was pushing 270 and I was about 165 or so.
    841739778.jpg?1393782682

After, this is pretty current, within a year. He lost 100 pounds and I am about 25 pounds lighter than I was then. We have been maintaining for 5 years now. :)
    841740270.jpg?1393783018
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Before, this was probably around 2005 and he was pushing 270 and I was about 165 or so.
    841739778.jpg?1393782682

After, this is pretty current, within a year. He lost 100 pounds and I am about 25 pounds lighter than I was then. We have been maintaining for 5 years now. :)
    841740270.jpg?1393783018
    WOW. Awesome job!!!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Love this thread, my husband and I both started MFP in May of 2013 and together have lost 90 lbs so far and both still have a ways to go so I don't have any after pics to show yet :) Soon!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Great job everyone! Love this thread, my husband and I both started MFP in May of 2013 and together have lost 90 lbs so far and both still have a ways to go so I don't have any after pics to show yet :) Soon!
    don't forget about us.... Awesome work on losing 90 lbs together.....
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Keep it coming couples :wink:
  • smilingrn
    smilingrn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started our journey together as of Jan. 1st this year. We both had lost 60 lbs each prior to meeting each other and over the last couple of years gained about 1/2 of that back. I had used MFP in the past, but he had not. We both decided we needed to eat better, and exercise because we wanted to spend as many years as possible together ( we just had our 1st wedding anniversary Mar.2nd) We decided to do a supervised weight loss offered through the hospital I work for. So far I have lost 27lbs, and he has lost 25. We hold each other accountable on every level!
  • ripzone13
    ripzone13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love this topic! Please keep sharing! I have a great partner as well. He doesn't need to lose weight but he helps motivate me and encourages me to be healthy.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I love this topic! Please keep sharing! I have a great partner as well. He doesn't need to lose weight but he helps motivate me and encourages me to be healthy.
    This is the boat I am in. My guy does not need to lose weight...but he spins, he changed his eating habits, he supports me, we go to the gym together....he is all in and I love that about him.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    bump
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great posts !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!