90 days of Inspiration

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Day 86 of 90:

"Defeat is a state of mind; no one has ever been defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality." -Bruce Lee
  • alpine_dog
    alpine_dog Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Day 83 of 90:

"A river cuts through a rock, not because of its power but its persistence." Jim Watkins

^^^ Love this! Thank you!

You are getting so close!
  • jsalzat
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Thanks! Yes, getting close to 90!!! :smile: :smile:

Day 87 of 90:

Vision without action is a daydream.

Action without vision is a nightmare.

-unknown
  • jsalzat
    Options
    Day 88 of 90:

Don't limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
  • CarlaNB
    CarlaNB Posts: 38
    Options
    I just started today. THANK YOU! Your journey is exactly the inspiration I needed!!
    "If you're tired of starting over, then stop quitting!"
    Perfect.
    Thank you!
    All the best for the next 90 days!
  • jsalzat
    Options
    Yay!!!! Good luck on your journey :wink: You're gonna be awesome :bigsmile:

Day 89 of 90:

Stretch beyond what you thought you could do
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Good luck on your journey :wink: You're gonna be awesome :bigsmile:

Day 89 of 90:

Stretch beyond what you thought you could do

Which means you won't stop at 90, I hope :wink:
    Amazing job so far. A-ma-zing!
  • jsalzat
    Options
    :happy: 90:happy: 90:happy: 90:happy: 90:happy: 90:happy: 90:happy: 90

"Goals are like magnets. They'll attract the things that make them come true." Tony Robbins

:flowerforyou: Thank you for all the encouragement along the way :heart:

Yes, I will still commit to post every day, but now with the added option of exploring others' threads.
    I will probably still post on this one occasionally, on special days and such :smile:

:drinker: So here's to another season of 90 days... 90 days of integrity
  • kinmoratree
    kinmoratree Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yay!!

It's been a blessing to follow along with you on this trip. Looking forward to watching you succeed this next season.
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    You did it!! I'm not surprised at all. I always enjoy your positive energy and support. I think you are one of those people who every day makes decisions that makes the world a better place for others. ????????????
  • alpine_dog
    alpine_dog Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great work accomplishing your goal!
  • jsalzat
    Options
    I like this quote so I thought I'd post it:

"Those who lack the courage will always find a philosophy to justify it." -Albert Camus

LOL:laugh: Story of my life-- until now:wink:

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!
  • jsalzat
    Options
    Day 100:

"The road goes ever on and on down from the door from where it began." -J.R.R. Tolkien
  • jsalzat
    Options
    Well yesterday was the (official) beginning of summer and also my day 120 of logging in daily.
    I've noticed that since I completed 90 days and no longer post a quote every day I've fallen behind on my logging. I've become lazy-- and even though I'm still in the habit of logging in every day and exercising regularly, I haven't been consistent in logging what I eat. Consequently, my weight loss has come to a halt.
    I'd like to get back into the habit of logging food daily. I'm not sure what it will take-- committing to post a quote a day after I've done it or what... maybe just the accountability of getting honest here will be enough.
    So I'm going to complete my food diary today. I hope this will be the beginning of another 90 days of consistent logging :smile:

"Nothing will work unless you do."

Maya Angelou
  • CarlaNB
    CarlaNB Posts: 38
    Options
    You can do it! Remember how it felt when you were approaching, and hit 90 days! We are all here rooting for you, and I want to thank you for all of your support through my own 35 days so far!
    I want you to be here for my first 90 days...keep logging with me!!
  • epigirrl
    epigirrl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday was the (official) beginning of summer and also my day 120 of logging in daily.
    I've noticed that since I completed 90 days and no longer post a quote every day I've fallen behind on my logging. I've become lazy-- and even though I'm still in the habit of logging in every day and exercising regularly, I haven't been consistent in logging what I eat. Consequently, my weight loss has come to a halt.
    I'd like to get back into the habit of logging food daily. I'm not sure what it will take-- committing to post a quote a day after I've done it or what... maybe just the accountability of getting honest here will be enough.
    So I'm going to complete my food diary today. I hope this will be the beginning of another 90 days of consistent logging :smile:

"Nothing will work unless you do."

Maya Angelou
    I completely understand this right now. I too have become a little inconsistent in my food logging AND my posting to my pushup and plank challenges daily. I like your idea of upping the stakes a little and posting a quote or thought each day AFTER logging your food.

I am here with you, so state your intention and let's do this!