SWaT Walking Group

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Lesliet05
    Options
    Well just got back from the doctors and I have strained ligaments in my foot, so no walking for a week. And she sent me home with crutches!!!! I REALLY don't like them......... So will try to stay off my foot (yea right) and see what she says next week. :(
  • MCS64
    MCS64 Posts: 126
    Options
    Well just got back from the doctors and I have strained ligaments in my foot, so no walking for a week. And she sent me home with crutches!!!! I REALLY don't like them......... So will try to stay off my foot (yea right) and see what she says next week. :(

Good for you on having it checked! I hate crutches too. I never knew how hard they were to use until recently. Have you tried stairs yet? Its easier to go up and down on your butt then try it with crutches.

Good luck and heal quick ok!:flowerforyou:
    Marie
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Follow the doctor's orders, Leslie, so you can be back walking sooner!

Sandy started a new thread for November. Here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/130898-swat-walking-group-november-walk

See you there!
  • countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well I am going to start the WATP tomorrow, so excited. I am going to get a HR Monitor to track calories burned, since I have no idea how to track it in the logs and everyone I talked to said a HRM would work best. Starting with the 1 mile for 2 weeks then work on the 2 mile for 2 weeks then so forth.
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I haven't been here in a while and I am sorry. But I have managed to get in some walking and am counting 8 miles for the week. Hope everyone is doing great!