MY BREATHING IS AFFECTING MY WEIGHT

Options
1234568»

Replies

• mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    So do I need to do less breaths, but heavy ones, or more breaths but lighter ones?

So confused still.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    It's more likely that your weight affects your breathing.
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    If you breathe heavy, you need to do it sparingly. Everytime I breathe heavy I gain so much weight.. They say it's healthier weight but I just don't want to turn into a balloon and fly away
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    p4ulmiller wrote: »
    Have you tried the no-breathing diet? Basically, you take all the oxygen you need for the day, whizz it up in a blender and drink it. You'll find you don't need to breathe until the next morning.

It stops you pooping properly,but that's a small price to pay.

In fact, thinking about it, it stops you doing most things. :ohwell:

ba ha ha ha

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    As a Respiratory Therapist, I can tell you that you should be breathing less sugar, fat and carbs. Try breathing more protein and raw greens and see if that helps.

lol

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Stop breathing...then problem solved.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    laurielima wrote: »
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    As a Respiratory Therapist, I can tell you that you should be breathing less sugar, fat and carbs. Try breathing more protein and raw greens and see if that helps.

lol

But don't breathe more asparagus, because the rest of us don't want to breathe it, too.

• AkCyclist
    AkCyclist Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    If you smoke filtered cigarettes it'll filter out some of the air, clear your lungs of air, and also reduce your lungs in size. It works.
  • barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    STOP this nonsense !! The original and very pertinent point was how not to breathe so much. Various methods stated here regarding different ways of breathing are indeed themselves....a waste of breath.
    I once stopped breathing altogether but was ok after my paying M.P loosened the gimp ball. However , this is not recommended as my lack of breathing on this occasion led me to wake up with a sore bottom. The reason for this is still in the hands of my G.P.............
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Work on your posture
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I, too, struggle with breathing too much!

Sometimes I do it without even thinking! I even sleep breathe...I'm so ashamed!

I was considering going on that diet where you just absorb the suns energy?
  • barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Sleep breathing (commonly known as snoring) is indeed shameful. Combined with bed wetting and night sweats this can have a detrimental effect on even the strongest love affair. I prefer fat girls in this instance :\