Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    And that is what they call winning.

Jof, you have won the internet.

MFW+the+deer+_45ffc06f32262bba660e10b01815e2c1.gif

I've been working on this flawless victory for a couple of years now. I certainly didn't expect it to happen on this thread.

:drinker:

Yep, flawless victory, like your 5k in 25 minutes... haha

I see you, trying to rain on Jof's victory parade. You're cute, in a ocean water kind of way. But more about this flawless victory.

Lions-International-Parade-in-Busan-Korea.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I've been working on this flawless victory for a couple of years now. I certainly didn't expect it to happen on this thread.

What's laughable at that? That's an awesome time to complete a 5K. Maybe you need to go find My Elite Snobbery Pal?
    tumblr_m4xne1e3jc1qj3ir1.gif

And Jof..congrats. You are definitely looking hotter these days..obviously hot enough to get the ole "you on steriods" accusation!!! DYEL doesn't even cross anyone's minds. Again, congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Relevance?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure food takes 3 days to get through ya...

I'm not sure why you went to both extremes of the diet spectrum, but glad you had results with both.

Question is...what are you going to do now?

I can confirm that it does not. I eat a LOT of very interesting and distinctive foods and I can assure you they do not.

If you want to test this theory and you are a regular eater, eat a pepperoni pizza with jalapenos and then time how long it takes you to regret that decision. YOu will know what I mean when you feel it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Jof, now that you have WON the internet...what do you plan to do next?

tumblr_mfc931DDbb1qzeviao1_500.gif
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Jof, now that you have WON the internet...what do you plan to do next?

tumblr_mfc931DDbb1qzeviao1_500.gif

I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!

Oh, sorry. I got carried away.

I thought you said "Jay."

And, um. I like to win.

Carry on.

Nothing to see here.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

montage__barney_babality_by_meufer-d3ja70m.png
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I’m still waiting for a worthy debate. I enjoy intellectual discussion with those I deem qualified to carry out such. So far, your queen, has given nothing.

So, why are you still here then if you are insinuating people are not intellectual enough for you? Just get kicks looking down on other people's accomplishments?

Maybe you should just go make your own Elite group or website?

tumblr_inline_mqh7qx2YwB1qz4rgp.gif
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

I'm not sure why you went to both extremes of the diet spectrum, but glad you had results with both.

I can confirm that it does not. I eat a LOT of very interesting and distinctive foods and I can assure you they do not.

If you want to test this theory and you are a regular eater, eat a pepperoni pizza with jalapenos and then time how long it takes you to regret that decision. YOu will know what I mean when you feel it.

My colon's record was actually set by the combination of red wine, steak, hash browns, and lobster, and while I've experienced this particular digestive version of the Daytona 500 on more than a few occasions, one time definitely stands out in racing history.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

My colon's record was actually set by the combination of red wine, steak, hash browns, and lobster, and while I've experienced this particular digestive version of the Daytona 500 on more than a few occasions, one time definitely stands out in racing history.

morton's right? amirite?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

morton's right? amirite?

The record was actually set at Sparks with Moton's and The Palm rounding out the top 3
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options

I remember the first time I thought my stats were impressive
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I’m still waiting for a worthy debate. I enjoy intellectual discussion with those I deem qualified to carry out such. So far, your queen, has given nothing.
    So far you haven't given anyone a reason to believe you have something they might aspire to. You laugh at someone else's 5K time but offer none of your own. Have you even run one?

And you lift what, nothing? I mean, anyone (with enough time and who is bored enough, neither of which are functions of fitness or indicative of a good diet) can ride 10,000 miles in a year, but not just anyone can deadlift 300 lbs or bench 200.

So far all you've offered is name-calling, arbitrary food-criticism (which is nonsensical in light of the fact that you have no basis to claim superior performance or health) and fabricating claims of steroid use. And the latter is based on what, because he outperforms you with a barbell?
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    So far you haven't given anyone a reason to believe you have something they might aspire to. You laugh at someone else's 5K time but offer none of your own. Have you even run one?

And you lift what, nothing? I mean, anyone (with enough time and who is bored enough, neither of which are functions of fitness or indicative of a good diet) can ride 10,000 miles in a year, but not just anyone can deadlift 300 lbs or bench 200.

So far all you've offered is name-calling, arbitrary food-criticism (which is nonsensical in light of the fact that you have no basis to claim superior performance or health) and fabricating claims of steroid use. And the latter is based on what, because he looks like he could crush you like a tiny little insignificant bug?

FIFY
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Too bad OP quit.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Too bad OP quit.

:laugh:
  • sjohnny
    Options

I'm old school in rebuttal, I use mockery instead of internet smiley faces and memes. I apologize if I hurt you gals' feelings.
    More people can deadlift 300 and bench 200 than ride 10k a year. I've spent more time in the gym over the years than logging miles.
    So far all you've offered is name-calling, arbitrary food-criticism (which is nonsensical in light of the fact that you have no basis to claim superior performance or health) and fabricating claims of steroid use. And the latter is based on what, because he outperforms you with a barbell?
    I don't have as much time to post 1000s of posts like some of you, until someone posts something worthy for response on topic, conversing with you gals is like my Candy Crush.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lame
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    stuff like this can be a healthy rehab from folks who have been programmed to hate carbs. When returning to a more "normal" or "comfortable" diet, it will be much more satisfying to not be fearful of carbs. And most likely better for whatever the goal over the long term.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    stuff like this can be a healthy rehab from folks who have been programmed to hate carbs. When returning to a more "normal" or "comfortable" diet, it will be much more satisfying to not be fearful of carbs. And most likely better for whatever the goal over the long term.

So it's healthier to replace your fear of carbs with a fear of meat and cheese and cooking?

Seems legit.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

I'm old school in rebuttal, I use mockery instead of internet smiley faces and memes. I apologize if I hurt you gals' feelings.
    More people can deadlift 300 and bench 200 than ride 10k a year. I've spent more time in the gym over the years than logging miles.
    I don't have as much time to post 1000s of posts like some of you, until someone posts something worthy for response on topic, conversing with you gals is like my Candy Crush.

So you don't give your times and stats but claim you're better, yet your idea of intelligent discussion and rebuttal is to insult someone's 5k time and food diary.

Yet we are not worthy?

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif