My Experience with Raw Vegan 80/10/10 Challenge Month

Options
15678911»

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    So far you haven't given anyone a reason to believe you have something they might aspire to. You laugh at someone else's 5K time but offer none of your own. Have you even run one?

I'm old school in rebuttal, I use mockery instead of internet smiley faces and memes. I apologize if I hurt you gals' feelings.
    And you lift what, nothing? I mean, anyone (with enough time and who is bored enough, neither of which are functions of fitness or indicative of a good diet) can ride 10,000 miles in a year, but not just anyone can deadlift 300 lbs or bench 200.
    More people can deadlift 300 and bench 200 than ride 10k a year. I've spent more time in the gym over the years than logging miles.
    So far all you've offered is name-calling, arbitrary food-criticism (which is nonsensical in light of the fact that you have no basis to claim superior performance or health) and fabricating claims of steroid use. And the latter is based on what, because he outperforms you with a barbell?
    I don't have as much time to post 1000s of posts like some of you, until someone posts something worthy for response on topic, conversing with you gals is like my Candy Crush.

You have my sympathies. Living where you do and eating the way you do (not to mention your beliefs) probably makes you less popular with the locals.

You can try to out-bike and out-diet your environment... Good luck with that. You still live in the Delta.
    As for me, I'm going to enjoy life in moderation.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

More people can deadlift 300 and bench 200 than ride 10k a year.
    I am sure the 10 year olds in my hood ride 10k a year.
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    I've spent more time in the gym over the years than logging miles.

DYEL
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    And that is what they call winning.

Jof, you have won the internet.

MFW+the+deer+_45ffc06f32262bba660e10b01815e2c1.gif

I've been working on this flawless victory for a couple of years now. I certainly didn't expect it to happen on this thread.

:drinker:

Yep, flawless victory, like your 5k in 25 minutes... haha

tumblr_lwoylnQTOy1qf9hdzo1_400.gif

You must be a blast at parties.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    So far you haven't given anyone a reason to believe you have something they might aspire to. You laugh at someone else's 5K time but offer none of your own. Have you even run one?

I'm old school in rebuttal, I use mockery instead of internet smiley faces and memes. I apologize if I hurt you gals' feelings.
    Calling people gals as an insult? Really? That's what you came up with?

And you lift what, nothing? I mean, anyone (with enough time and who is bored enough, neither of which are functions of fitness or indicative of a good diet) can ride 10,000 miles in a year, but not just anyone can deadlift 300 lbs or bench 200.
    More people can deadlift 300 and bench 200 than ride 10k a year.
    I've spent more time in the gym over the years than logging miles.
    [/quote]
    Really? On which cardio machine?

I notice you still haven't mentioned how much you lift or offered ANY indication of performance/ability.

Riding 10,000 miles a year is a function of free time, not fitness. Nobody is impressed.

So far all you've offered is name-calling, arbitrary food-criticism (which is nonsensical in light of the fact that you have no basis to claim superior performance or health) and fabricating claims of steroid use. And the latter is based on what, because he outperforms you with a barbell?
    I don't have as much time to post 1000s of posts like some of you, until someone posts something worthy for response on topic, conversing with you gals is like my Candy Crush.
    And more name-calling, and calling people "gals" as a pejorative.

No performance, nothing worth aspiring to or emulating. Way to represent.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Not to mention the fact that he is using the term gals as an insult - which is insulting to all women everywhere.

Congrats on your sexism. It is not an insult to be a woman - that you think it is says lots about you, not the person you are trying to insult.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Too bad OP quit.

:laugh:

I just figured that Antistu guy was the OP's back up account. *shrugs*
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Too bad OP quit.

:laugh:

I just figured that Antistu guy was the OP's back up account. *shrugs*

Maybe. Different bar tape.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    My eyes were sprained several times while reading through this thread. Who can I sue?!?!