What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Went out for fish tonight. Grilled salmon, rice pilaf, asian coleslaw.

l1qixkg8hxfj.jpg

On the way home, stopped for some fro-yo. Butter pecan with walnuts and a little chocolate syrup.

1187fhbamnjd.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Another stew like soup. Turkey with black beans, dirty rice, pinto bean soup and mixed veggies. Then a ham and turkey sandwich with Colby Jack and pickle, an apple and a few grapes. It was good. There might be a slice of chocolate cake in my future. The kids who had the prom here a couple of weeks ago sent up us huge cake in appreciation.

cb7r6cdtmhbu.jpg
    9ge608s9d7m5.jpg
    001.JPG 986.9K
    008.JPG 1011.1K
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Last night was wine and pizza tonight it's homemade potato leek soup with oatmeal bread
  • tinascar2015
    tinascar2015 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    mam479 wrote: »
    Homemade Guinness beef stew.

I make this, sometimes with Guinness, sometimes with a strong beer or ale, sometimes with red wine. IT IS TO DIE FOR!!!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    6 ounce Salmon topped with 4 ounce steak; side of greens with Cilantro/Ranch dressing, and 2 vegetables. Yes, it will be glorious!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    The wedding party at work tonight ask me to come down and fix a plate. I chose smoked pork, green beans, baked beans, fruit cocktail and a roll. It was pretty good.

3n7zwb5q099s.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Tonight was a plain baked yam, corn, rotisserie chicken, fresh veggies (asparagus, red bell pepper and cucumber), and green grapes. Lots of yumminess.

sglk8h0qzaki.jpg
  • littlebee55
    littlebee55 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich with 1 tbsp homemade hummus, 1 tbsp light mayo, 1/2 cup greek potato salad and 6 marinated white asparagus. 345 calories.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Used up leftovers from my salmon dinner the other night. Made a salmon salad sandwich with chopped onion, celery, cucumber, tomato, broccoli, asian coleslaw, romaine lettuce, mayo, garlic salt and black pepper; rice pilaf with chopped broccoli, corn, pecorino cheese, and salmon; cucumber and a couple little roasted potatoes.

bwh90rbsfy0g.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie did the cooking today. She made the Shrimp and Pasta at lunch, but I enjoyed it so much I had more for supper {topped with grated Parm}. There was also corn, green beans and unstuffed sweet peppers. All very good. Due to walking behind the mower for a couple of hours today, I'm way under on calories, so there will be some kind of sweet late night snacking going on later.

t717z2hl771l.jpg
  • Emmafiremama28
    Emmafiremama28 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I made this for dinner and it was awesome ! aqs8qb38fhro.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Homemade blackeyed peas with green beans, broccoli, corn, carrots, potatoes, onions and parm; rolls w/butter; and strawberries.

v285utvxc6ej.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tonight we're having arroz con gandules, pasteles, and roasted veggies.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Made a salad of roast chicken, mozzarella balls, cherry tomatoes, roasted red potatoes, roasted corn, mixed greens, blacked peas, garlic salt and black pepper; and a hot buttered roll.

eiwyqtxywb0u.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was unstuffed sweet peppers, corned beef stir-fry and corned beef and potatoes. Also had a small slice of chocolate cake. It was all very good. After supper the spare cat {she's been around too long to call a stray} here at the Civic Center got what was left of the corned beef and cabbage, and corned beef and potatoes.

uj75fm04a9tm.jpg
    fve9td34xx3z.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Blackened grilled salmon, garlic butter rice, grilled zucchini and summer squash.

5dyhq7ldrxax.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Made spaghetti tonight and made a sauce with tomatoes, onion, broccoli, asoaragus, spinach, mushrooms, turkey meatballs, italian seasonings, garlic salt, black pepper and pecorino cheese; and cucumber.

lyjgicetg84d.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We went to the Fortune Cookie in Marianna tonight to celebrate the BIL's birthday. I had egg drop soup, then a plate of beef and pork dishes. After that it was mostly seafood, fruit and veggies. With one small mocha dessert and {not pictured} ice cream thrown in for good measure. It was very good and I am very full.

8mesgm8jehtx.jpg
    0bcem3uo2c4l.jpg
    nepkqllmim82.jpg
    4ycctgh6neux.jpg
    woyn05n6ob4w.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Made a spaghetti sandwich with leftover spaghett from last night; cucumber tossed with spaghetti sauce; red bell pepper; and strawberries.

q20l2a4en7jp.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Tonight we tried a new cabbage soup recipe. I stumped my toe with the crushed red peppers, but other than being a little too hot, was very good. I also fried up some link sausage and had some with chips and salsa {to cool down}. Next time we are going to do less pepper, more sausage and leave the celery out all together.

ruz8fsjh39f1.jpg
    b4g2wl28zi16.jpg