curvy girls or men who like them

Options

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I think most women look best as a size 12-14, but toned from being in shape.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    interesting read
  • Polygontus
    Polygontus Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Your anger seems misplaced; it's at your situation, which I understand. Completely. I think you're mistaking "People comment because it is both triggering and people don't like to see others hurt themselves" with "offending." That sort of response usually comes from someone who doesn't want that nerve touched. And, you admit, you're not looking to get your ED managed.

I just comment, and continue to comment, because a calorie counting site is not a good spot for someone with an ED, or who is even just starting out recovery.

I hope whoever you're working with is helping you with both, as self-harm and EDs go hand-in-hand, since mistreating your body is still self-harm. And can result in tragedy just as quickly.

Good luck to you, yet again.

I admit that my ED is not my top priority. The reason I made a MFP is so I could keep track of if I'm being good or not.
    Whenever I have a good day, or gain a pound or two in a week, I go off to tell my best friend, "Hey, it's getting a little better."
    Whenever I have a bad day, dropping five pounds within a week, I go off to tell my best friend, "It's dropping again, I'm sorry..."

I use MFP so I can tell if I'm getting better or not, without my main focus on it. My ED didn't truly surface until after I had almost completely stopped self-harming, which I find slightly strange. One problem starts to go away, another arises.

Sorry if I seemed like a real b*tch in my reply. That's how I usually am, first 2 minutes I'm extremely defensive and then I turn extremely apologetic.
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've fluctuated between 127-153 and have alays had compliments from men and women on my curves.. I think the key to curves is keeping it tight.. w weight training and somewhat of a clean diet you should be able to maintain a good build even when you are not at your leanest.. just in my opinion and past experiences. MEN LOVE CURVES!!!!!!!!!

A womans body with no curves is like jeans without pockets.. you have no where to put your hands :bigsmile:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

the biggest I have ever been was a size 6. We're not all built the same and because of that, I am thankful that you are not the end all, be all to say what size we all should be.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I have found that when girls gain certain amount of weight they then consider themselves curvy instead of overweight.. these are 2 completely different things.. curvy is your shape, you can be 120lbs and be curvy.. but if your 200lbs and short, your not curvy.. it all depends on where your weight is situated but I have seen girls call themselves curvy when in reality they were overweight. (just saying.. 2 cents)

I think that's totally wrong. You can be fat, overweight , obese or whatever you want to call it and be curvy.... It just depends on your body morphology. I am short, a bit over 200 pounds and yes I am overweight, but I'm also curvy. I have had curves whatever weight I was and now that I am bigger those curves just vanished? Is that it? Because I don't think the fact of being bigger takes out your curves...
  • CrazyAnimalLady
    CrazyAnimalLady Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've always been a curvy girl, and my husband loves me like that. He is not exactly happy about my new endeavors, but it's about me being happy with what I see and not him so he's dealing with it. I fell into the "he loves me the way i am" thing for a long time, and put on a lot of weight doing it because i had put his happiness ahead of mine. If you're happy with how you look and feel then great, stay the same, but if you're not healthy and happy with what you see then it's time to change IMO.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

the biggest I have ever been was a size 6. We're not all built the same and because of that, I am thankful that you are not the end all, be all to say what size we all should be.
    He is just stating his preference................just like some women in this thread who think they can decide and define what a "real man" is
    Options

He is just stating his preference................just like some women in this thread who think they can decide and define what a "real man" is

I not once said what a "real man" is or should be, but thank you for pointing out that he was stating his preference. I was stating my response. :wink:
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Women seem to always be able to spout off about what a man should look like. His statement was no worse than those.
    Options
    I've fluctuated between 127-153 and have alays had compliments from men and women on my curves.. I think the key to curves is keeping it tight.. w weight training and somewhat of a clean diet you should be able to maintain a good build even when you are not at your leanest.. just in my opinion and past experiences. MEN LOVE CURVES!!!!!!!!!

A womans body with no curves is like jeans without pockets.. you have no where to put your hands :bigsmile:

gotta love the body shaming.
    Options

Women seem to always be able to spout off about what a man should look like. His statement was no worse than those.

again, please point out where I ever said what any guy should look like. I'll wait....
  • eliseofthejungle
    eliseofthejungle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Can we all just agree that curvy girls need to be doing side bends and sit ups in order to not lose that butt?

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • somefitsomefat
    Options

If there are no pockets I just put my hands down her pants.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to feel about this thread. I assumed this was a clever ploy by the OP to get people to lurk her pics in a moderately creepy manner. However, there were no curve displaying pics for which to lurk. Felt cheated.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Have we hit level 5 butt hurt yet?
  • somefitsomefat
    Options
    Have we hit level 5 butt hurt yet?

That won't happen until we get a "bones are for dogs" type of post. We're still skirting around that one but it's getting dropped eventually.
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options

gotta love the body shaming.

HUH? Not following bella..?
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Losing the weight I'm actually more curvy now. Now I stand at 6' 41-30-41. I lost my first 10 lbs from my waist. My husband was worried about my losing my curves but unless I shave off part of my rib cage and hip bones my curves arent going anywhere haha
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

He also said "most" women, not just women or "all" women.