Do men like women with....

123457»

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Yes, because if a woman has an average or above average IQ, surely she will agree with you.

You're hardly even worth replying to, and I'm sure you meant well, originally.
    But if you were trying to spread some "wisdom." to the females of MFP, surely someone who looks down on females with a "low IQ" could have thought up something better.

I see the message you're trying to convey, but after reading the OP it's very apparent you hardly even know what you're trying to say, and only just recently "stumbled upon" the concept of whatever new "ideology" you think you've found.

And conveying it as a certainty and in a "matter of fact" demeanor, only makes you look at best, ignorant.

That doesn't even make sense. You are stringing random words together. It's more like a word hostage situation than a coherant reply. I know you are trying to be condescending and I'm not sorry I upset you. You're 20 years old, so the cerebral cortex of your brain is not fully formed and that explains a lot. In about four years you will understand my OP a bit better.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Ladies,

Please stop this nonsense. I understand that we want guys to find us attractive and we worry about our flaws, but if you are constantly worrying if a guy will like your ____(enter insecurity here)_____ you aren't going to be happy.

I have been at all ends of the spectrum. Guys liked me when I was fat or when I had abs, when I had big boobs or when I had no boobs, when I had short blonde hair or when I had long black hair. There were also guys who told me that they were not attracted to me because of any one of those factors.

Do what you want, look how you want to look and live how you want to live. If you are happy and confident guys are going to be more attracted to you anyway.
    QFT
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    People fall out of love all the time!! It doesn't mean they never loved you. People change.
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Hahaa of course I am not saying that is the only factor but for example:

If you love going to the gym now and meet a partner who also enjoys the same hobby......then suddenly you don't enjoy the gym, food etc. then surely things have changed. Equally they could change and you could fall out of love with them. The gym would be a good example of someone who is taking care of themselves and their appearance while having a hobby and a passion.

Sometimes people grow apart rather than together. Sadly that is life.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    People fall out of love all the time!! It doesn't mean they never loved you. People change.

Exactly. If your husband left you it means he doesn't love you. I didn't say he never loved you, just that if he leaves you he doesn't love you.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Do men like women with a 401 K? I have a pretty healthy one!

come around here often?
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Yes, because if a woman has an average or above average IQ, surely she will agree with you.

But if you were trying to spread some "wisdom." to the females of MFP, surely someone who looks down on females with a "low IQ" could have thought up something better.

I see the message you're trying to convey, but after reading the OP it's very apparent you hardly even know what you're trying to say, and only just recently "stumbled upon" the concept of whatever new "ideology" you think you've found.

And conveying it as a certainty and in a "matter of fact" demeanor, only makes you look at best, ignorant.

That doesn't even make sense. You are stringing random words together. It's more like a word hostage situation than a coherant reply. I know you are trying to be condescending and I'm not sorry I upset you. You're 20 years old, so the cerebral cortex of your brain is not fully formed and that explains a lot. In about four years you will understand my OP a bit better.

Analogies, grammar, and basic psychology aren't your strong suits, apparently.

Also, I can tell fairly easy from your logic, reasoning abilities, and hostility, that you weren't any sort of tactician in the corps, what did you do exactly?

I wasn't originally trying to be "negative," since I knew your intentions were somewhat "positive" even though you had no idea where you were going with it, but in the future perhaps you could stop trying to be a pseudo intellectual and not make such misleading threads?
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member

Analogies, grammar, and basic psychology aren't your strong suits, apparently.

Also, I can tell fairly easy from your logic, reasoning abilities, and hostility, that you weren't any sort of tactician in the corps, what did you do exactly?

I wasn't originally trying to be "negative," since I knew your intentions were somewhat "positive" even though you had no idea where you were going with it, but in the future perhaps you could stop trying to be a pseudo intellectual and not make such misleading threads?

+1
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Ladies,

I understand that we want guys to find us attractive

no.

liar.