Replies

• Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken, vegetable medley, and rice and beans
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sushi from Harris Teeters - I had a test this morning so I went looking for lunch VERY hungry. It was okay though. 300 cals.
  • MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I had Chicken Tika Masala along with some baby carrots and a lemon bar.
  • tartansheep
    tartansheep Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    a salad (tomato, rocket, pepper, mushroom, chilli, cucumber) with sesame seeds and a couple of olives
    a cracker with butter
    some pineapple and blueberries with yoghurt and a tiny bit of maple syrup

it was so good!
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Cabbage vegetable (Indian style b'coz I'm Indian) and King Oscars Sardines in EVOO with crushed black peppers.
  • richardositosanchez
    richardositosanchez Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I had a burrito bowl from Chipotle with chicken, brown rice, black beans and cheese. On their site it shows exactly what the caloric amount is for each ingredient you add.
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    white chicken chili with jalapenos, 1/8 cup chedder cheese on top. Green leaf lettuce and cucumber salad with lite balsamic vinaigrette, half cup of winter squash. 340 calories
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Lunch was kind of boring today, but I enjoyed it.

2/3 cup of oatmeal with Splenda and cinnamon and a chocolate peanut butter protein shake made with almond milk.

410 calories.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Cocoa wheats with chocolate chips, a whole wheat soft taco shell with avacado, pine nut hummus, and Frank ' hot sauce, coffee, a diet cherry coke, three clementine oranges, hot sauce Ruffles chips, lean pocket pepperoni pizza

I feel like Patrick from Sponge Bob. "Some ice cream, a chicken, a pizza. " "No just for breakfast. " "some ice cream, a chicken, a pizza."
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    rice noodle salad from the cafe!
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ham and cheese sandwich made with 45 cal/slice bread, salad, yogurt, small pear and "cutie" mandarin orange.
  • ElectricDame
    Options
    Spinach and romaine salad with 2 sliced hard boiled eggs and homemade dressing.

1 tbl olive oil
    1 tbl apple cider vingar
    1 tsp mustard
    salt and papper

yum!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Can of tuna packed in water and a large haas avocado :tongue:
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat breakfast because I had to go to an appointment. Came home and had egg Benedict to make up for it!
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    salad with tuna, cream cheese, corn and onion...with a small piece of bread. I make a medium bowl and eat it for lunch and dinner-altogether 421 kcal.
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    some rice with carrots
  • GlitterAway101
    Options
    scrambled eggs with whole wheat pita and green tea.
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    McDonald's grilled chicken wrap with a side salad & vinaigrette. One of my co-workers caught me eating the salad and said, "That's not food. That's what food _eats_."
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    2 cups of Green Giant Backyard Grilled Potatoes, with a dollop of butter, and a large mug of coffee with vanilla caramel creamer.
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet. It's 1:30, I ate a late breakfast and just got back from a run. Trying to decide if I want to just have a meal replacement shake and then eat a larger dinner, or make something more substantial.

Mostly, I just don't have much food at home right now. I go out of town on the weekends and about this time of the week I don't really have much.