• bermudamel
    bermudamel Posts: 212
    Options
    an Ideal Protein chocolate shake
    2 c. dill pickles
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i had like 591 cal for lunch......I had a Learn Cuisine and an apple and a 100 cal cottage cheese with fruit.
  • Kelkath72
    Kelkath72 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    brown rice, 3 oz of grilled steak strips, 3 tbls salsa and a little parmesean all mixed together in a bowl! yum! i eat a lot of brown rice and sweet and spicy tuna too.
  • Accountess
    Accountess Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I ate roasted tomato and onion soup. 160 cals.
  • Amitchellt
    Amitchellt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    RE Sounds yummy!!!!!
    I'm eating my homemade tuna salad with a nice spicy kick to it and 5 whole wheat crackers for lunch.

My tuna salad recipe has

1 can of wild tuna drained and crumbled,

1 hard-boiled egg chopped,

1 teaspoon of diced red pepper,

2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish,

1/8 cup of miracle whip,

1/8 cup of Louisiana's Fish Fry Remoulade.

I stir it all up and add paprika on top. I eat mine with crackers but you can eat it on bread or with lettuce, your preference.
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    a salami sandwich on rye with plain French's yellow mustard ----> 220 cal
  • Appalachiacola
    Options
    I try and make a salad or have yogurt. Tillamook's Old Fashioned yogurt has become one of my favs. Sandwiches just aren't as filling for me.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Green leaf lettuce salad with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet onion, low sodium natural turkey meat, half an avocado and light vinaigrette dressing.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    The usual, my PB&Chocolate Fage Greek Yogurt. I use Fage and add almond butter and some granola and chocolate chips. Cures the sweet tooth and keeps me filled up for an hour or more
  • MChommie
    MChommie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My homemade lentil vegetable soup and an arugula side salad with oil / vinegar dressing and a tablespoon-full of fresh tuna tartare. All this goodness for a mere 280 calories!
  • antt109
    antt109 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Homemade Burrto Bowl - Black Beans, Shredded Lettuce, Fresh Pico, Chopped Baked Chicken Beasts .... and a whole lot of YUMMMMMM!
  • JeanineVi
    JeanineVi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I had a VI shake made with Kiwi banana with water
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great Northern Beans 245 cals, Asparagus - Baked With Olive Oil & Seasoning, 8 medium stalks 41 cals, Mustard greens - 1 cup, chopped 21 cals; 307 Calories total

Now I'll walk a little and then have something sweet.
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Sardines in lemon and olive oil, salad, salad cream (one of my vices) and a wholemeal pitta bread. Had been for a run the hour before so wanted something massive but not crammed full of calls! :)
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    eggs with salsa…late breakfast

No such thing.

One should only have breakfast 4 or 5 times per day.
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    Coming back later to scroll through all these great ideas. I had a yogurt. SMH.
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I usually have the same thing every day :/ Easier - fills me - so I stick to it.

Tyson chicken breast - using up coupons lol when they are gone will switch to regular skinless boneless breast - a pear - and I have this with either a Caesar salad or broccoli / spinach

I thin I have been eating this for lunch Mon - Fri for 6 months. Have not gotten bored yet. I am a creature of habit.

Sandwiches do not fill me so I avoid those!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Leftovers!
    Whole wheat angel hair pasta with garlic/parmesan/parsley/olive oil pesto, spiralized zucchini and fresh lemon juice!
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Baked sweet potato, black beans and salsa. I would have added a dollop of greek yogurt but I forgot to save some from my breakfast, darn!
  • RobynSmithIBECHS
    RobynSmithIBECHS Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Grilled cod tacos and a side of black beans