Ladies...Do married men constantly talk to you?

Options

Replies

• Platypusimus
    Platypusimus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Are these men that you also know their wives? Cause that's even skeezier. >.>
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Not really sure why married men would hit on you, you're not really that attractive.

:huh:
    Well aren't you just a ravishing hunk of man meat. :noway:
  • Thegreatbeast
    Thegreatbeast Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't think that's it. (Low self-esteem, I mean) I find when you feel good about yourself and radiate confidence, THAT'S what gets the men talking to you.
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I remember reading a study that said an older man's testerone levels are boosted when he interacts with a younger, pretty woman...

I know we are big on documentation here..I wont cite it as FACT as I cant remember where I read it...

Mmm..Anyone care to justify the above-mentioned sentences?
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Seriously girl, I have the same problem. They aren't even all older men. There is a guy my age I know that wants me to be his girlfriend but he wouldn't tell his wife. I'm no home wrecker. It got to the point that I had to threaten to tell his wife the stuff he was saying to me before he left me alone and even then he tried adding me to facebook again. #disgusting
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I remember reading a study that said an older man's testerone levels are boosted when he interacts with a younger, pretty woman...

I know we are big on documentation here..I wont cite it as FACT as I cant remember where I read it...

I remember watching one of the CBC doc zone shows. In the show they had scientists and non-scientists. This "fact" was cited by one of the non-scientists, as well as a lot of other silly interpretations of science. The scientists were much more interesting. In life there are science facts and there are people that think they are giving science facts, but it's really just their interpretation. Perhaps there was a study that showed this, but I have not seen that study. My husband is a scientist and I told him about that. He looked extremely skeptical and blurted out, "Why younger women, why not just an attractive woman. I'm not buying that. Who said that? Not a scientist." So, that's all I got.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

I remember watching one of the CBC doc zone shows. In the show they had scientists and non-scientists. This "fact" was cited by one of the non-scientists, as well as a lot of other silly interpretations of science. The scientists were much more interesting. In life there are science facts and there are people that think they are giving science facts, but it's really just their interpretation. Perhaps there was a study that showed this, but I have not seen that study. My husband is a scientist and I told him about that. He looked extremely skeptical and blurted out, "Why younger women, why not just an attractive woman. I'm not buying that. Who said that? Not a scientist." So, that's all I got.

Well, there's OBVIOUSLY one true explanation to all this...

57846360841383e69aac7e91ab6948a5.png

Anyway, I think it was just a way to justify wanting a younger woman, by some older men. -shrug.-
    Typo.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Anyway, I think it was just a way to justify wanting a younger woman, by some older men. -shrug.-
    Typo.

I kind of got that impression.

But, I also wondered if it was true and was actually thinking maybe my husband should go flirt with younger women if it's good for his health. He disagreed.

But, I did propose some role playing and he liked that a lot.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Typo.

I kind of got that impression.

But, I also wondered if it was true and was actually thinking maybe my husband should go flirt with younger women if it's good for his health. He disagreed.

But, I did propose some role playing and he liked that a lot.
    That's because you got one of the smart ones! :flowerforyou:
    Knows what's good for him!
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    ", nearly 50 percent of married women and 60 percent of married men will have an extramarital affair at some point in their marriage."
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    ", nearly 50 percent of married women and 60 percent of married men will have an extramarital affair at some point in their marriage."
    Good thing if they communicate, though.
    Some people tend to have open marriages for that very reason.
  • MysteriousLdy
    Options

Some will frown at that idea of open marriage
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Heh, I'm not married, but things are certainly "open", in a way XD
  • MysteriousLdy
    Options

Heh, I'm not married, but things are certainly "open", in a way XD

Hahaha!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    WAIT A MINUTE!!!
    I'm so loaded on coffee that I didn't even read the name of the friggin' thread...

I talk to anyone and everyone, I don't care about their marital statuses >.>
    Fwend is a fwend is a fwend.
  • MysteriousLdy
    Options
    WAIT A MINUTE!!!
    I'm so loaded on coffee that I didn't even read the name of the friggin' thread...

ROFLMAO!!!! I know what you mean..adrenaline kick from coffee :bigsmile: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    WAIT A MINUTE!!!

ROFLMAO!!!! I know what you mean..adrenaline kick from coffee :bigsmile: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    LOL! Right. I went back to read the thread I'd just posted in and saw the title.. I was all.. :noway:

YUP!!! THAT HAPPENED!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I have found people on here to be the least sleazy on any internet forum I have experienced!

tumblr_mlqov0OsUf1rch0b8o1_500.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    No no no no....I'm not talking about anyone on here! Many married men that I know IN PERSON talk to me inappropriately.

:ohwell:

I'm married and I talk to almost everyone in an inappropriate manner. That's just the way I roll...