OCTOBER 30 Day Shred Group

Options
Does anyone want to do a 30 Day Shred Group for the month of October?? I haven't ever done it before, but plan on starting this Friday October 1st. Who's with me??

Replies

• Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What exactly does that entail? Or what do we do?
  • rbcca19
    Options
    It's the 30 Day Shred video by Jillian Michaels from Biggest Loser. This will actually be my first time doing the video, but I'm excited! I've heard and read really great things about it.
  • MTDork87
    Options
    I'm thinking about it. I need to get some lighter weights (I have 5 lbs and I would die) and the DVD but I can do that tomorrow... hmm... to shred or not to shred...
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I was planning on waiting until Oct. 1 to start it, but then I went ahead and started it a couple of days ago. Today was my 3rd day. I'm in if ya'll don't mind me having a little head start! :happy:
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I actually don't have the 30 day shred, but I LOVE her No More Trouble Zones dvd. Please let me know what you think of the 30 Shred one! Are you supposed to just do the dvd everyday for 30 days? Then how is that different from doing any of her other dvds everyday?

1475243.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Count me in!! I am participating in a challenge in blogger world for the month of October... 30 Days of Shred or 30 days of any exercise for 20 mins. I committed to 30 days of shredding!!
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Count me in!! I am participating in a challenge in blogger world for the month of October... 30 Days of Shred or 30 days of any exercise for 20 mins. I committed to 30 days of shredding!!
  • 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i love the 30 day shred even though i can't seem to progress past level one. it is an amazing work out for only 20 minutes. you really get a great over all work out in minimal time.
  • juliehoo
    Options
    Count me in!!! =)
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I will join. I just bought the DVD a few days ago!
  • Goorat
    Options
    I have 15-18 ish pounds to lose. the problem is i don't have a scale, so i'm not even sure exactly what my weight is right now. plus, i don't really "excercise" as in go to a gym and stuff. but i have TONS of walking i have to do every day, so i count that...
  • MTDork87
    Options
    Ok. DVD = bought. I have no excuses. I'm in. You all will help me through this, right?

Haha I'm so nervous!
  • mookiemoo
    mookiemoo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    me me me !!!

I have tried starting it but im going to need some support otherwise I will just stop

LETS LOSE 20LBS FOR HALLOWEEEEEEEEEN !!!!
  • rbcca19
    Options
    Yay! We have a good group going. I haven't ever done this video before, so I can't really answer any questions about it yet. And if you've already started, that's okay!

I've seen in other groups before that people take their measurements beforehand and CW, of course. I plan to do the same.
  • carreen
    Options
    I took before measurements too. I will post before and after measurements at the end. :smile:
  • MTDork87
    Options
    Should we maybe all put up our measurments and SWs in a chart? We could go week to week looking at gains and loses of inches and lbs. I wouldn't mind keeping the chart together and posting it every Monday morning or something with everyone's totals if it is something people want to do. Just an idea, definitely not mandatory!
  • rbcca19
    Options
    @MTDork87 LOVE IT! I think that's a great idea! I just need someone to do this with and keep me motivated.
  • carreen
    Options
    Ok. I'll go first. You may not want this much info, but I just put down everything I was personally tracking. Just take what you want for the chart if you do one.

SW = 206.6 lbs

Upper Waist = 39"

Lower Waist = 43.5"

Hips = 46.5"

Thigh = 28.5"

Arm = 15.25"

Neck = 15.5"

Bust = 43"

Pant Size = 16 women or 18 misses

Shirt Size = XL-XXL
  • ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member