• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    sounds awesome! i'm in!
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!

I participatied in a July 30 day shred group and I made it to L2 D15 and I just stopped and got lazy. I am determind to complete it this time around.

i will post my measurements later
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I told myself I would start yesterday so I would have an extra day or two before Halloween, but Oct 1 it is! I will post measurements soon! :)
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I gotta tell you, I did Day 6 today, and it was SOOOO much easier. It wasn't EASY by any means, but it was so much easier than the first few days. Stick with it! After just 6 days, my pants are way looser! YAY!!!! :bigsmile:
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well, I shredded this morning. It's been a few months since I did the video, so I'm a lil shaky from it, but I know that'll get better. Hope everyone is doing well with starting yours today!

carreen-Great job on day 6. I think it's great you're already noticing a difference in the way your clothes fit. The last time I did the 30 day shred, I lost a pants size (I think 7 in off my body) but no lbs. The weight started dropping afterward though, so I think it definitely revs the metabolism.
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well I did it. I did Day 1 of Level 1 (D1L1 is how I will be posting my days) and it wasn't as bad as I expected. I guess my body remembered the excercises because it was easier than the first time I started the 30 Day Shred, it still sucked donkey balls, but easier so I guess thats good. I just hope I can last the full 10 days on level 1. i have a feeling I am going to get bored with it and I want to be able to do level 1 fully before I go to level 2 (last time I went to level 2 early beacause I got bored with level 1). Anyways here are my measurements and starting weight. Let me know if there are any measurements I need to do (i know some people do arms and stuff)

Starting Weight: 158.4
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 35
    Hip: 40 1/2
    Left thigh: 25 1/2
    Right thigh: 25
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this so I can find it to report in this evening when I do the Shred. :happy: I'm looking forward to it!
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name’s Ashley and I’d love to join this group. I have the videos and can start tonight, I’ve actually had it for a while but have been too afraid to commit to 6 days a week for a full month. I’ve been taking lots of classes at my gym lately and feel ready to do it, I’ll probably still do my gym classes alongside.
    My SW is 158 lbs and I’ll take my measurements down tonight before starting the video.
  • txmc227
    Options
    I don't have a way to measure. I can tell you my starting weight today is 179.

I'm about to start right now. Good luck everyone!!
  • Jillid71
    Jillid71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I know I started a similar post last night without seeing this- so let's all do it together!
  • AbsoluteLM
    AbsoluteLM Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of the Shred done and, while I thought it would be harder because my muscles are sore, it actually felt easier. Does this mean I'm in for horror tomorrow, though? Lol.

I wanted to post my full stats for the chart. I just took my measurements today:

SW: 144.2
    Bust: 39.5
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 42.5
    Thighs: 24
    Arms: 13.5

Hope you are all doing well!
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well, I shredded this morning. It's been a few months since I did the video, so I'm a lil shaky from it, but I know that'll get better. Hope everyone is doing well with starting yours today!

carreen-Great job on day 6. I think it's great you're already noticing a difference in the way your clothes fit. The last time I did the 30 day shred, I lost a pants size (I think 7 in off my body) but no lbs. The weight started dropping afterward though, so I think it definitely revs the metabolism.

Thanks!! Day 7 done, and I feel SOOOO much better!
  • runnerBee
    Options
    I'm in. Went out this morning and purchased it. I'm on Day 1, level 1. I'm truly tired of P90x and need something that will work with my running schedule. It wasn't easy at all. I need to really work on pushups and the 3 lbs dumpbell arm raise. They nearly floored me. Anyhoo, I'm in it for 30 days.
    Weight and Measuraments will be posted later.
  • rmqt
    rmqt Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Forgot to start this morning!!! Will do it when I get home!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I started doing that this morning.
  • amyisley17
    Options
    I did the shred today! I am really out of shape but got through. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to record the shred workout in exercise. I will post measurements in a bit.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    l1d1 - done!

i'll post my measurements later tonight.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I attempted to do the shred about 3 months ago when I first joined MFP, but got busy (I know - excuses, excuses!) and stopped after 10days!!! I

t is a challenging workout but I am definitely in.

I did L1D1 this morning and am ready to kick some butt this month :)

Good luck to everyone!
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of the Shred done and, while I thought it would be harder because my muscles are sore, it actually felt easier. Does this mean I'm in for horror tomorrow, though? Lol.

I wanted to post my full stats for the chart. I just took my measurements today:

SW: 144.2
    Bust: 39.5
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 42.5
    Thighs: 24
    Arms: 13.5

Hope you are all doing well!

Today was my third day. I agree, the second day felt easier than the first! Today wasn't bad at all for me. I actually really enjoy it and for me, it seems to go by really quickly. :)
  • ariam22
    Options
    I'm in :) I'll start L1D1 a little later.

SW: 185.4
    Arms: 12.5
    Waist: 33.5
    Hips: 41
    Thighs: 23

Good luck everybody!!