I JUST FINISHED DAY 3 :) Here are my starting measurements:
    arms - 12.5
    waist (belly button) - 40.5
    hips - 43
    top of thigh - 26.5
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Options
    So I had a CRAZY long day and I was tired but I thought of all of you and pushed through to do L1D2 tonight. So thanks to everyone for just being here! It was enough to get my butt moving! Definitely was sore all day today but it actually felt good to work through it.

If I can get two or three more people's measurements who aren't already on the chart then I can make a second one so if you've been hesitant until now, don't be! Send or post SW and measurements for arms, waist, hips, thighs! For those of you that have, never fear! You'll be on a new chart any day now!

jrbowers83 - Thanks for the tip to turn off Jillian. Once I get more familiar with the order, I think I'll mute her as well and try to put on music. Also, the Monday thing is just because it's my weigh in day (hee hee) but if you find yourself measuring at different times don't worry! Just send me updates when you have them and I'll get em on the chart! Also, in case people were confused, I don't need measurements tomorrow. The Monday after tomorrow will be the first update on the chart!

Happy Shredding! We're all in this together! Stay strong!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    l1d2 is complete. :) and i walked 4.75 miles AND i beat my hubby at bowling. right now i am feeling like a rockstar, but i bet i will feel like roadkill tomorrow. :) still need to get those measurements posted.
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Did Day 8 tonight. I honestly kinda "phoned it in" though 'cause I was so tired, but at least I got through it. Will be much more enthusiastic about it tomorrow. :smile:
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    hello !

i havent posted my measurements etc yet but i am enjoying being part of this group!

so its day four for me today snd my legs are feeling alittle better - the backs of my thighs are sore tho!!

It is getiing easier and i am forcing myself to try and do the full press-ups each time..i want to be able to do them properly by the time i finish this!

I am enjoying the routine although the start jumps and the jump rope kills my calves!!!

il keep you all posted with how i get on ...eeek!!!! day four tonight !
  • carreen
    Options
    hello !

i havent posted my measurements etc yet but i am enjoying being part of this group!

so its day four for me today snd my legs are feeling alittle better - the backs of my thighs are sore tho!!

It is getiing easier and i am forcing myself to try and do the full press-ups each time..i want to be able to do them properly by the time i finish this!

I am enjoying the routine although the start jumps and the jump rope kills my calves!!!

il keep you all posted with how i get on ...eeek!!!! day four tonight !

I know what you mean. I got the whole level 1 routine down now...no problem...except those jumpin jacks/jump rope combos. I just can't get thru them without my calves cramping up. It's drivin me nuts that I have to stop for a few seconds during that part every time.
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    So I didn’t have internet access over the weekend so I couldn’t post, but I did do the videos and so I’ll be doing L1D4 tonight. I think I put too much stress on my knees during Saturday’s workout because they hurt all day yesterday.
    Also I weigh in on Monday’s, this morning I weighed in at 158.8 (.8 up from last week) but I think a lot of it has to do with me getting TOM on Sunday. I’m not going to re-do my measurements as I’m sure they’re the same as when I gave them in on Friday.
    Keep it up everyone!
  • rbcca19
    rbcca19 Posts: 91
    Options
    Good job everyone! I'm a couple days behind because I don't work out on Sundays. However, I did L1D2 this morning and it felt WAY better than the first day. My thighs are still burning, but that's ok. At least I'm not walking like a weirdo anymore! :-)

Great job everyone! I'm not going to measure myself for a while, maybe a couple weeks. I don't know how long it will take to actually see results, does anyone else? I will weigh myself in a week!

Great job to everyone! Happy Shredding!
  • AbsoluteLM
    AbsoluteLM Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 this morning because I'm taking Sunday rest days too. I need a day to give my undivided attention to my husband and baby boy... and to give my aching body a rest! Hopefully Jillian won't be too upset at me making the 30-day shred into a 34-ish day shred. Lol.

Good job everybody!
  • rbcca19
    rbcca19 Posts: 91
    Options
    I did it again tonight. I'm not gonna lie, it was definitely easier than the first time I did it! Does doing it 2 times in 1 day count as another day? I'm trying to catch up since I am taking Sundays off.
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Day 6, done! I did it this evening instead of this morning because I wasn't feeling well all day. I didn't want to skip it, because I do enjoy it. I am doing much better with the push ups, I can do half of them the girly way and the other half the "real" way :)

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    confession... I'm behind a couple days. yesterday I focused on my 10k marathon training (5.6 miles done yesterday!). today TOM hit, so I'm using that excuse. Day 3 = Tomorrow!!!
  • carreen
    Options
    Day 9 done! It was so much better tonight. :happy:
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Day 4 of 31: Done!!
  • mookiemoo
    mookiemoo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    me me me !!!

I have tried starting it but im going to need some support otherwise I will just stop

LETS LOSE 20LBS FOR HALLOWEEEEEEEEEN !!!!

Look at me I was so excited and keen and then I didn't do it :( that is so me all over :(I will start today
    I rallied up so many people "ohhh lets do this la la la" and then didn't do it myself :frown:
  • mookiemoo
    mookiemoo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ok ok Im starting now

I've posted my mesurements to MTdork87 and im starting now
  • AbsoluteLM
    AbsoluteLM Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ok ok Im starting now

I've posted my mesurements to MTdork87 and im starting now

Don't worry about starting late! The best time to start something is when you're good and ready. :)

I finished Day 5 today... I know its a bit premature, but has anybody starting thinking about continuing the 30DS after October too? Its such a convenient workout, I'm thinking I just might keep doing it until I get bored. Or I may use it on days when I don't have time for another workout activity. I definitely want to start up Pilates again once I'm done with this first rount of Shredding... right now, I'm too tired and time-strapped to add in something else!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 :)
    & went to the gym with my husband.
    & I am going for a walk this afternoon.
    Should be an overall great day for exercise!
  • carreen
    Options
    Progress Update:

Finished Day 10 this morning....will start level 2 tomorrow.

Day 1 weight (09/25/10): 206.6
    Day 10 weight (10/05/10): 203.1

Day 1 natural waist = 39"
    Day 10 natural waist = 38"

Day 1 hips = 46.5"
    Day 10 hips = 45"

Day 1 thigh = 28.5"
    Day 10 thigh = 27.5"

Day 1 upper arm = 15.25"
    Day 10 upper arm = 15"

(In addition to the shred, I go to 1 hour cardio classes at the gym 5 days a week.)
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Day 7, done! Go me! :)

Keep up the good work everyone!