OCTOBER 30 Day Shred Group

Options

Replies

• mookiemoo
    mookiemoo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im really bad at the push ups and i just kind of do my own thing which is basically me on all fours doing the motions, i can not even do the girly versions of them

saying that what I do still really hurts
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Options
    Im really bad at the push ups and i just kind of do my own thing which is basically me on all fours doing the motions, i can not even do the girly versions of them

saying that what I do still really hurts

Hey! No getting down on yourself! You are sticking to a workout program, a HARD workout program, and you aren't quitting even though there is a difficult section. I'm impressed that you didn't get frustrated and just stand there during the push ups. At least your trying! Here's a suggestion. When you shred next, count how many "girly" push ups you can do before falling back into the all fours. Keep track of the number and each day just try and do one more. That way you're still making progress and before you know it, you'll be doing those girly push ups for the entire section. That's what I'm doing and I'm up to 15 normal push ups and the rest girly.

Don't get down, you're doing AMAZING!
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL! Level 2, Day 1, done! Intense! But, I love it!! I had to modify a little so I didn't quit. Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • rbcca19
    rbcca19 Posts: 91
    Options
    Day 9 done! Day 10 will be tonight seeing as how I didn't do it last night. I am thankful I take Sundays off! I'm a little scared of level 2.
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    L2D2 done. Was better today than yesterday. I know I'm getting in a workout; I sweat buckets more than did in level 1.
  • rbcca19
    Options
    I'm so happy to hear that!! I look forward to starting level 2 on Monday!! Level 1 wasn't making me sweat quite as much.
  • MTDork87
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

REMINDER!

I will post the updated charts tomorrow night so if you want to update your measurements or weight or both, please send them to me (and then friend me if you haven't and you'd like to!). So far I have ONE person's updates! I know a lot of people are starting level 2 on Monday and it would be great to see what level one did for you. So measure and message me to get on the updated charts!

Yeay us! Keep at it!
  • kaffro
    Options
    Level 2, day 2 done! And I am feeling it, wow. Not outrageous pain, just a little sore like the first couple times on level 1.

Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • hoppityhop
    Options
    I did L1Day6 on Friday, and L1D7 today (think I'll have to have saturdays off, as just don't get chance!).

Think I'll up it to level 2 tomorrow, I need a bit more of a challenge.

Heather x
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I COMPLETED DAY 10 TODAY on 10/10/10 :)
    Tomorrow i'm on to level 2 for the next 10 days. I did level 2 twice already on day 6 and 8 and it was definitely more challenging. I hope that I can keep this up!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    hey !!! starting level two today! soo i havent posted my measurements as i keep forgetting to buy a tape measure-ooopps!!!! but I am enjoying the support and the comments though! keep up the good work people! x:smile:
  • kaffro
    Options
    You guys are so motivating! Keep up the great work!

Level 2, day 3 done! I feel every second of this level while I am doing it that's for sure! I am hoping that by half way through I don't have to follow Anita and can follow Natalie. But, realistically, I have to stay with Anita and I am ok with that. This level is definitely tougher, but I welcome it :tongue:
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    I started level 2 today! I wouldn't say it was harder, just different, and I was totally sweating more than with level 1! My knees are sore from something I did last week, I wish I knew what it was... but I still pushed thru it... I'm afraid if I take a break, i'll fall off the wagon! Help keep me on it PLEASE! :)
  • rbcca19
    Options
    way to go everyone!! I was sweating big time though L2D1 today!! I am happy for the change though. I think my muscles were getting used to level 1 and the same routine. Good heavens...I am still shaking a little!! ha ha! I will do my measurements tonight!
  • kaffro
    Options
    I started level 2 today! I wouldn't say it was harder, just different, and I was totally sweating more than with level 1! My knees are sore from something I did last week, I wish I knew what it was... but I still pushed thru it... I'm afraid if I take a break, i'll fall off the wagon! Help keep me on it PLEASE! :)

Level 2 is definitely different, and I feel it. Stay on the wagon, you can do it!
  • kaffro
    Options
    way to go everyone!! I was sweating big time though L2D1 today!! I am happy for the change though. I think my muscles were getting used to level 1 and the same routine. Good heavens...I am still shaking a little!! ha ha! I will do my measurements tonight!

I was still shaking for a little after it too. Day two on level two was easier for me and today, day three, was even easier. Doesn't mean it didn't hurt haha. Keep up the good work!
  • MTDork87
    Options
    Hello Hello!

Last day of Level one COMPLETED! I can't wait to start level 2 tomorrow. I'm glad I had the 5lb weights to up the intensity in level one half way through because it really helped me keep from getting bored. A new challenge was all I needed and it helped get me through to level 2!

Also, I did my measurements today and was ASTOUNDED. You can see the chart but let me say that I don't feel bad about my tiny gain on the scale this week when I look at those numbers! I highly recommend updating your measurements if you need a boost. The few people who have sent me theirs also have made AMAZING losses and should be extremely proud.

So, send those measurements when you do em and I'll get you on the chart next Monday! Hooray! Keep up the AWESOME work!

0Hsx2.jpg
  • Net132
    Net132 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Very sad I did not see this early would have loved to join. I was looking at that DVD it will come next week. I will get started as soon as it gets here. Keep up the good work guys. you are all doing a great job!!!!
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    L2D3 done today. I was at the lake with a friend yesterday, so I had to skip it. Besides, I was too busy eating like a crazy person to fit in a workout anyway. I'm so afraid to get on the scale this week, but I have 3 more days to try to recoup before I have to meet up with the scale.
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    well I started Level 2 yesterday I found it more challenging that level 1 but maybe thats becuase im not used to it yet ! I must say I doing moves that I didnt think my body could handle- loving the challenge!!!! and feeling strong :)