NSV today! Share yours?

Options

Replies

• Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Today is my 356th straight day of logging. There are days when I don't eat as well as I should, but I still log every bit of food I put in my mouth, and I'm glad I do, because even if I have a day where I'm over my calories, I'm holding myself accountable, which isn't something I ever did before.
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Was able to do chair leg raises with little to no effort today. When I started in December I couldn't even do 3 without stopping
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    while washing and drying my hair with a towel this morning I realized my belly doesn't still wobble several minutes later :blushing:
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Mine is taking all my UK size 10 clothes in to work for my buddy as they are too big for me and she is losing weight herself and needs an 'interim' wardrobe. She said my weigh loss has spurred her on, I'm sure she won't be in the clothes for too long either. Congratulations on ur NSV!!
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This morning I officially fit into my size 9 skinny jeans! :blushing: I still have a way to go but it felt good to be out of the double digit sizes.
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    These are such great NSVs!

Yesterday I realized that I need to buy new underwear because they were falling off! LOL
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    while washing and drying my hair with a towel this morning I realized my belly doesn't still wobble several minutes later :blushing:

lol, I understand what you mean. I was doing my C25K run and I was like "wow, the blubber doesn't 'dance' as much"
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I was running on the treadmill today and realized that my belly wasn't bouncing. ????
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Today a truck driver who regularly delivers to the company I work for came in and signed some paperwork and then a few minutes later he came all the way back into the building to say, "Hey you're losing a lot of weight aren't you?"

Sometimes I hate that kind of attention but he was so nice and straightforward about it! I was like, "Yeah I've lost quite a bit in the past year or so, I guess it's still going. Thanks!"
  • twinkles2121
    twinkles2121 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I was 201lbs last time I fell off the bandwagon. Since starting again, I'm now 207lbs and pants that were to tight for me at 201lbs fit me perfectly now even though I weigh more. :drinker:
  • dworth1226
    Options
    I fit into my favorite jeans which I havent worn in five years ago
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    My karate belt, which I have always fit properly before, now hits me in the face when I throw kicks!

It's super annoying but I love it anyway, because it means it's too big for me now. ;)
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I had to buy new underwear because while working out I thought I had ripped my pants, but no...the underwear had fallen down in my pants.

Funny...a tad awkward, but a NSV none the less.
  • phatbird79
    phatbird79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today was my nephews 9th birthday and his main present was a trampoline for the garden. After his party I nipped out into the garden and checked the weight limit on the instructions, then proceeded to bounce my heart out for 5 minutes straight with a massive smile on my face. I didn't even care when most of the family came back outside and saw me jumping like a nutter :-) in fact they spurred me on!
    So glad I found a NSV thread to share this on, it's a tiny victory, but to me shows just how far I've come. I wouldn't have dared do something like that at my heaviest.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Bought two bikinis today. :bigsmile:
    Plan on wearing them often and getting really tan~
    I am so excited to feel comfortable outside this summer.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    "My karate belt, which I have always fit properly before, now hits me in the face when I throw kicks!

It's super annoying but I love it anyway, because it means it's too big for me now. ;) "

Buhahahha! Me too! My instructor asked me if I had someone else's belt!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

During my workout today I was doing mountain climbers & teaching them to a friend. Told her we'd do 30. We got to 30 and I was like: wow... we're done already? Let's do another (she said 20) ok 20. So we did 20. The NSV part is that when I first learned mountain climbers, I STRUGGLED to do 30!
  • caj45
    caj45 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not a biggie but it is for me. I rode my exercise bike for 10 minutes without stopping once.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day is getting in a workout. They've been few and far between lately and cake has been my best friend so I'm feeling proud of myself for getting back on the wagon.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I had chips and salsa for my snack tonight, and didn't completely blow my calorie goal! It helps that I made my own chips- only as much as I was allowed to have- but it's still a huge step for me as they're my biggest trigger :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!