Me 16/LNS 6
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Gotta be more careful tonight: Me: 11 - Snacks: 10
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I've kind of lost count, but last night was a slip, so going from there...

Me: 12 Snacks: 10
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me 17/LNS 7

Last night was a slip. I could have made it my later night as I was done family dinner by 9, but then I was craving ice cream. I ended up staying within my calories, but need to get better control of my timing. To keep my 75%, not more slip ups for the rest of the month.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 13 - Snacks: 10

I, too, miss Rosemary - where are you, lady? :flowerforyou:
    Lorna, stay strong! No more points to the LNS from you! I know you can do it.
    Steph, 10 is enough for them, right? Let's have this side-competition that we both leave it at 10 for 'em.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Steph, 10 is enough for them, right? Let's have this side-competition that we both leave it at 10 for 'em.
    Let's do our best to show 'em!

Me: 13 Snacks: 10
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 17 ~ LNS: 6

Ive been missing for the past couple of days due to internet problems. Im sooo happy to be back. Ive updated my count and sad to say that LNS has gained 3 pts :cry:

Lula-Thanks! I hope you are feeling better

Dew & Steph: You ladies can do it!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 18/LSN 7

Actually cut off by 5:30 last night. Woohoo. Down to the home stretch. Come on ladies, we can kick some LNS hiney.

Loveme - welcome back.

Dew and Steph: Keep goign strong.

Rosemary - oh dear friend, where have you gone? Come back to us.

Zaza - we are missing you too.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 18 ~ LNS: 6
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 19/LSN 7

Still going strong. Woohoo.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Hope you're doing better than me, Steph. I'm losing...
    Me: 13 - Snacks: 12
    I do have some excuse (not feeling well), but that's not the subject here.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 19 ~ LNS: 6

I might lose tonight because Im taking 2 workout classes from 6:30-8:30. I'll eat something before I go to the gym and then see how Im feeling after the workout. Ill let you know tomorrow morning.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    OOPS :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: ME 19/LSN 8
    Maybe it doesn't quite count as going over my 75% since there is an extra day this month?

Dew, Hope you are feeling better soon and your household stays healthy. :wink:

Loveme - I think you should be able to make some allowances for TWO workouts. What time did you end up going to bed? You probably burned a massive amount of calories.
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    I know it sounds like "stating-the-bleedin'-obvious" but one way to stop the late night snacking on "illegal" foods is to not have them in the house in the first place. I don't have a lot of will-power, so I don't have cakes or biscuits or chocolates I like in the cupboards, let alone ice-cream or anything like that. If it's my downfall, I don't buy it, simple as.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 13 - Snacks: 13 - they evened me out :explode:

If there were a competition for not eating properly during the day and trying to make it up for it in the evening, I would win that one :grumble:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Dew, Hope you are feeling better soon and your household stays healthy. :wink:

Ty! :flowerforyou: Yeah, apart from eating late :smile:, things are good. Hope you are well, too.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 20 ~ LNS: 6

I ate an early dinner about 5:30 of food that is forbidden. Carne Asada Taco and shared Carne Asada Nachos with my sis. After that I knew I was not going to eat anything after the workout classes. I SURVIVED!

Lula- I burned about 1000 cals and I ended up going to bed about 11. You're doing good, just keep at it.

Dew-Dont worry, you still have the next couple of days to get LNS. Good Luck!

Steph-Hope you are doing ok!

ZaZa and Rosemary- Where are you ladies? We miss you!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    If there were a competition for not eating properly during the day and trying to make it up for it in the evening, I would win that one :grumble:
    I don't know Dew, I think I could be some stiff competition on that one. I ended up eating three servings of brownies I had made at about 1 p.m. yesterday so had to eat just a little bowl of soup for dinner to even it out. I feel your pain.

ME 20/LSN 8

3 days left ladies. Then another clean slate. We are going to get through this TOGETHER!!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 21 ~ LNS: 6

Lula, those brownies sound delicious :love:

We will make it these last couple of days!

Enjoy the Halloween weekend!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    21 me/8 LNS

Two days left...