loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 21 ~ LNS: 7

Needed to eat more cals last night so I had milk and graham crackers
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 21 ~ LNS: 8

Ive been giving in to LNS for the past couple of nights. WHAT IS GOING ON? I think its because its the end of the month and I get to start over tomorrow :ohwell: Tonight is the last night, I hope I win tonight.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 15 - Snacks: 13 - back on track :smile:.
  • rosemary10
    Options
    The thread is going strong and you all are fightong hard. It's good to see!! :drinker:

I haven't the faintest idea where I am against the snacks. Just have"t kept track. Maintenance is ok but could do a bit better. Life is real busy now. Thinking of getting an iphone or some such device. Then I could get on the internet anytime and could just forget a home computer. Is that possible?

I do check on you guys once in awhile even if I'm not logging food. Thanks for the thoughts. Best to everyone in November. :flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    FINAL COUNT
    22 me/9 LNS

Could have done better, but for the month I had, I'll take it. I at least did well 71% of the time. C-, but still a passing grade. :wink: So on to November. . .
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 16 - Snacks: 13 - at least I am ahead of 'em.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Dew - Great job!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/130974-november-no-late-night-snacking

I posted the new challenge a little later in the morning, hoping to see more support. Let 's have another successful month.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 22 ~ LNS: 8

Rosemary-Hi, we missed you!

Dew- YAY, You bet LNS this month

Lula-The main thing is that you bet LNS this month. Now, lets get November!

ZaZa and Steph-Hope you ladies are doing ok...come back to us :sad:

We made it through October......GOOD JOB LADIES! :flowerforyou: