Life's Unanswered Questions - Add Yours

Options

Replies

• SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Why is it shorts and pants and not shorts and longs?
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    If con is the opposite of pro, then what is the opposite of progress?
    Cheeky I like this one!
  • asdowe13
    Options
    Mickey's a mouse, Donald's a duck. What is Goofy?

Goofy is a dog. It took me a long time to figure that one out. I just don't get why he dates a cow. (Clara)

um.... Pluto's a dog......Goofy's a _____

Dog as well.

The real question is why can Goofy (a dog) talk and act humanoid, but pluto (also a dog) talks and acts like a dog?

So the judge says to Mickey..."Let me get this straight, you're divorcing Minnie because she's crazy?"

Mickey replies, "No. She's f#cking Goofy!"

:laugh:

Goofy is a cow, thats why he dates Clarabell. And why he doesn't act like pluto.

Goofy is a tall, anthropomorphic dog

Stolen from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goofy
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

28heu10.jpg
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    34hazau.jpg
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    34hazau.jpg

Apparently, English wasn't Jesus' native language.
  • asdowe13
    Options

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

I have no idea what I just read, but I approve!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    What was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    How come when you are driving through a neighborhood looking for an address, you turn the radio down?

^^^^ this or Why must everyone look straight or not move or speak when passing a cop
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options

I have no idea what I just read, but I approve!

Thanks, I just spit out my water
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    How come when you are driving through a neighborhood looking for an address, you turn the radio down?

^^^^ this or Why must everyone look straight or not move or speak when passing a cop

Why is everything bigger in Texas? :love: :bigsmile:
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
    Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options

OMG LMAO. :laugh: :laugh:
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    Why do you have to 'put your two cents in', but it's only 'a penny for your thoughts'? Where does that extra penny go?
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same tune?
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    What makes a bunch of coconuts lovely?

Because there they were all standing in a row. Twee da lee dee! :wink:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    If con is the opposite of pro, then what is the opposite of progress?

SO MUCH WiN!!! :drinker: