question for guys- more so for guys who are FIT.

Options

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Girls, if you like girls you can answer also.

Would you date a fat girl?
    What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you?
    What if she's pretty in the face? Is body more important - I'd think so.

-Yes
    -weight limit - depends on height.
    -personality is more important for me than a pretty face and body is not important.

as long as she is not full of herself and she likes me for me

DAFUQ? You had to be "that" guy, didn't you? The guy that tries to re-rail a thread. Son, I am disappoint.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I think she confused herself. All I'm trying to say is, how do I get the least amount of attention as possible? I would say I get hit on at least 30 times a day and that is not an exaggeration.

I think I'd have to hang out naked in front of Walmart to get hit on 30 times a day, lol. Where are you meeting all these guys?

Oh I've seen you get hit on 30 times in one internet thread, who you kidding? :flowerforyou:

Anything can happen on the internet. I never get approached in real life.

Truth

Can totally tell you on the internet I think you're super hot. Guy at the gym I think is smokin'? Cannot get the guts to go anywhere near him. I don't even take my headphones off and smile at him! Things were easier in high school when I could get my friend to go tell the guy that I thought he was hot. Sigh.

:love: :flowerforyou:

Yep. Same thing here. I would totally fall for the note by the weights. yes, do that at your gym. I'm sure your hunky gym crushes there will love it. /sigh
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I think she confused herself. All I'm trying to say is, how do I get the least amount of attention as possible? I would say I get hit on at least 30 times a day and that is not an exaggeration.

I think I'd have to hang out naked in front of Walmart to get hit on 30 times a day, lol. Where are you meeting all these guys?

Oh I've seen you get hit on 30 times in one internet thread, who you kidding? :flowerforyou:

Anything can happen on the internet. I never get approached in real life.

Truth

Can totally tell you on the internet I think you're super hot. Guy at the gym I think is smokin'? Cannot get the guts to go anywhere near him. I don't even take my headphones off and smile at him! Things were easier in high school when I could get my friend to go tell the guy that I thought he was hot. Sigh.

You can always leave a "do you like me? Circle yes or no" note by the weights.

"Do you love me? Do you want to be my friend? Cause if you do
    well then don't be afraid to take me by the hand, if you want to
    I think this is how love goes; check yes or no"
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    surprised i have not read anything about big girls need loving too and more cushion for the pushin

Psst

<<<See fun bags :wink:

I'm trying to be polite here and not hit on any one woman 30 times a day!!!! :laugh: :wink: :love:

But I haven't been hit on yet! It's 1pm my time! I have some making up to do!

1) Wanna get some Jello and watch it wiggle?

29 to go!!!
    You remind me of Pokemon. I wanna pikkachu. I also want to keep you in a giant plastic ball in my basement.

:laugh: Just toss me a cupcake every once in a while ok?

And I think that was 3?? so 26 more to go! This is way easier than I thought!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am just going to go ahead and be a d*ck here and tell the truth.

With few exceptions, the guys who say "I like them big" are telling themselves that because they don't have the confidence or the ability to get a fit lady.

Once they do....they really aren't into the big ladies anymore.

There are exceptions of course, but there is a reason you usually see fit guys with fit girls...although the reverse is not always true. Girls aren't as superficial as guys usually.

Living proof my bf spent twenty years married to a 250 plus lb woman he said he hated it but he loved her. I am very tiny compared to her and he says it is the total opposite he loves it and will never again be with a bigger girl!
    Yes! Your one example of one man is informative of all men in the entire world!
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options

1) No way.
    2) No specific weight limit. That would really just depend on height and where she holds her extra weight (a few strategically placed extra lbs are a plus for me)
    3) I wouldn't date a girl unless I liked the way her face and her body looked. If I'm going to be sleeping with this person I would like to enjoy it!
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I remember leaving a note like that for a girl attached to her locker. I waited at the end of the hall and watched as she went up, read it, laughed for a bit with her friends and then tore up the note and walked off. This has probably every thing to do going back to my answer to the OP. I find myself attracted to girls that find me attractive. I have never hit on anyone seeing as I have terrible skills in that department, and find the notion of speaking with beautiful women paralyzing. With that being said, the pokemon pick-up line was freaking hilarious.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I remember leaving a note like that for a girl attached to her locker. I waited at the end of the hall and watched as she went up, read it, laughed for a bit with her friends and then tore up the note and walked off. This has probably every thing to do going back to my answer to the OP. I find myself attracted to girls that find me attractive. I have never hit on anyone seeing as I have terrible skills in that department, and find the notion of speaking with beautiful women paralyzing. With that being said, the pokemon pick-up line was freaking hilarious.

This makes me sad. We can be so petty as kids (and some adults as well). Find that confidence! It's sexier than anything else.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Ok, I am just going to go ahead and be a d*ck here and tell the truth.

With few exceptions, the guys who say "I like them big" are telling themselves that because they don't have the confidence or the ability to get a fit lady.

Once they do....they really aren't into the big ladies anymore.

There are exceptions of course, but there is a reason you usually see fit guys with fit girls...although the reverse is not always true. Girls aren't as superficial as guys usually.

Living proof my bf spent twenty years married to a 250 plus lb woman he said he hated it but he loved her. I am very tiny compared to her and he says it is the total opposite he loves it and will never again be with a bigger girl!
    Yes! Your one example of one man is informative of all men in the entire world!

I know thanks!
    So I just looked at your profile and I have a question. You were once not much less than the woman whose body your BF hated. And great job losing that weight, BUT ... Statistically, you are likely to regain the weight you lost. Hopefully, you won't. However, sometimes regain happens for reasons out of our control.

So what happens between you and the love of your life if you regain your weight?
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    So I just looked at your profile and I have a question. You were once not much less than the woman whose body your BF hated. And great job losing that weight, BUT ... Statistically, you are likely to regain the weight you lost. Hopefully, you won't. However, sometimes regain happens for reasons out of our control.

So what happens between you and the love of your life if you regain your weight?

I am sure she understands that she will be physically less desireable if that happens. That is pretty much simple reality. Sometimes in society we want to deny what is obvious because it is unpleasant.

Take the pictures of me below - am I suppose to be in denial that if I go back to being the person on the left, that I won't be as desireable to my wife? Of course I wouldn't be.

thennowface_zps67d49d0d.jpg
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    In, just to find this thread later when I have the time to try figuring out what the frick is going on in this one.
  • rml_16
    Options

I am sure she understands that she will be physically less desireable if that happens. That is pretty much simple reality. Sometimes in society we want to deny what is obvious because it is unpleasant.

Take the pictures of me below - am I suppose to be in denial that if I go back to being the person on the left, that I won't be as desireable to my wife? Of course I wouldn't be.

thennowface_zps67d49d0d.jpg
    I'm sorry that's the case for you. And I mean that sincerely.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    In, just to find this thread later when I have the time to try figuring out what the frick is going on in this one.

Insecurities, generalities, stereotyping, assumptions, judging, trolling...the usual really.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Don't take her home if you can't pick her up. It's a rule.

So you're saying only really strong guys can date fat chicks?

Jeez, Ronnie Coleman can date like a 1300lb girl.
  • FishingGuy75
    FishingGuy75 Posts: 59 Member
    Options

This happened to me too. I'm pretty sure it's screwed me up ever since as it relates to women.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    But you are fat yourself

1) No way.
    2) No specific weight limit. That would really just depend on height and where she holds her extra weight (a few strategically placed extra lbs are a plus for me)
    3) I wouldn't date a girl unless I liked the way her face and her body looked. If I'm going to be sleeping with this person I would like to enjoy it!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Would you date a fat girl? yes
    What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you? no limit and no

face is 100% always more important than body for me
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Depends on many things. How fat? I've dated a girl who was overweight for well over a year. 250lbs? No, I wouldn't. More so because that would preclude a lot of activities (skiing, rigorous hiking, wakeboarding, etc).

First, 250 pounds on a -foot tall woman is not the same as 250 pounds on a 5-foot tall woman (same for 180) so how do you put a number on that?

Second, my neighbor is probably closer to 5 feet tall, I'd say she weighs about 300 pounds and she runs marathons.

Oh you and your stories.
    I'm sorry that I busted your PC excuse. You could just be honest and say you don't find an overweight woman physically attractive. It really is OK to admit to that.

5 feet tall, 300lbs and she runs marathons? That is a blatant lie.