Pregnancy 2010 - October

Options

Replies

• dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Workout done for the day. I walked my 6 miles again today. Need to keep going this strong while I still can.

Hope you all are having a great day.
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been trying for a long time now. Well over a year. It is starting to become frustrating and I am trying not to stress but of course that is easier said then done. Mostly I am just disppointed for about a week after "it" comes and then we start trying again and then I try to put it out of my mind until the end of my cycle. I have used OPK and temp tested but I think that is just more frustrating then just having sex during your fertile days. My Dr said that if it was stressing me out then to pick one or just keep chugging along. Thinking about the clomid. I have two more days before I have to make up my mind this month. Hoping for the best either way!:tongue:

I actually conceived this time not going by my fertile days. We did the baby dance 2 days before I was supposed to be ovulating and I had given up on making sure we were dancing on those "special days". I say keep trying, my cousin conceived on clomid but I think she went several rounds before actually conceiving.
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been trying for a long time now. Well over a year. It is starting to become frustrating and I am trying not to stress but of course that is easier said then done. Mostly I am just disppointed for about a week after "it" comes and then we start trying again and then I try to put it out of my mind until the end of my cycle. I have used OPK and temp tested but I think that is just more frustrating then just having sex during your fertile days. My Dr said that if it was stressing me out then to pick one or just keep chugging along. Thinking about the clomid. I have two more days before I have to make up my mind this month. Hoping for the best either way!:tongue:

I actually conceived this time not going by my fertile days. We did the baby dance 2 days before I was supposed to be ovulating and I had given up on making sure we were dancing on those "special days". I say keep trying, my cousin conceived on clomid but I think she went several rounds before actually conceiving.

This is going to sound totaly stupid, but after we got done dancing, I put 2 pillows under my tushy to help the little guys know which way to swim. I know that there is NO science behind it what so ever....but at least you would have a funny story to tell if you got a BFP that month:laugh:
  • jessdawn1982
    jessdawn1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello ALL,
    I haven't posted on here for a while.....I had my Mirena taken out on the 5th of this month and although we didn't plan on "trying" until December we haven't been preventing either. I kinda have the feeling I might be pregnant already :) I won't be able to find out for sure for another week but I have felt sick to my stomach for a week now. Fine in the morning and after I eat once I don't feel like eating the rest of the day. Everything turns me off and I don't want to eat it. Also been kinda tired....or a little more than usual. I remember feeling this way with DD so fingers crossed.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Hello ALL,
    I haven't posted on here for a while.....I had my Mirena taken out on the 5th of this month and although we didn't plan on "trying" until December we haven't been preventing either. I kinda have the feeling I might be pregnant already :) I won't be able to find out for sure for another week but I have felt sick to my stomach for a week now. Fine in the morning and after I eat once I don't feel like eating the rest of the day. Everything turns me off and I don't want to eat it. Also been kinda tired....or a little more than usual. I remember feeling this way with DD so fingers crossed.

Good luck!
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Workout done for the day. I walked my 6 miles again today. Need to keep going this strong while I still can.

You're doing AWESOME!! Keep it up!!!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

You're doing AWESOME!! Keep it up!!!

Thank you so much!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    WE conceived as well outside of my high fertile days. I know because I was tracking to make sure we didn't get pregnant. In fact the likely hood of me getting pregnant was slim.

It was the very last day of my ovulation cycle. We had quit "trying" at that point and had decided to take care of other things before we started again.
  • jessdawn1982
    jessdawn1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a question for you ladies:

I am almost 11 weeks, and I feel like I could possibly start wearing maternity pants soon. I mentioned this to my mom, and she was in shock. She said I shouldn't start showing and needing maternity pants until at least Christmas (that would put me at 22 weeks). I feel like she thinks I am doing something wrong for wearing them so soon. It isn't that my pants are that tight, it just feels restricting, and I think I might be more comfortable in something a little looser/streatchier. Keep in mind that I am in business suits every day, so in general...they aren't too comfy!

When did you all switch to maternity pants? Does anyone have recommendations as to where I should shop to find business professional clothes??

I was extreamly uncomfortable with the pressure of regular pants over my lower abdomen so i started wearing maternity pants around 12wks I say do what is comfortable to you.
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options
    Had a Drs appointment this afternoon, I think their scale is wrong. I have to weigh myself on Saturday because I'm sure that I didn't gain 3 lbs in 1 1/2 weeks. Maybe retaining too? I was so scared because he was having a hard time finding her heartbeat, he kept going lower and to each side and was about to go get the ultrasound machine when he found her up high in my tummy. I told him that she doesn't like to cooperate, maybe he'll beleive me now, lol. I asked him what I can do about all of my ligament pain, he said its just normal. Everything looks good I'm just worried about whether it is a real gain or not. Gonna start logging my food again, just don't want to get obsessed with it.
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Hello everyone! This is my first time i his group. My husband and I are getting ready o start the TTC process again in January. e were pregnanct earlir this year and miscarried at 11 weeks. By that poin I had already gained about 7 pounds. As you can imagine, we were pretty upset and I just let my workots and calorie watching fall by the way side.

Because of a new job and other things going on with life we decided to wait till January to begin TTC again. A few weeks ago I felt so fat and was ready to kick my body back into shape. I've been spinning 3 times a week and watching what I eat. I've already lost 5 pounds. So only another 12 to go. I know I won't lose that last 12 before January, but last time it took us 6 months to get a sticky bean... so I probably have some more time till I need to check out of "weight loss" mode.

I'm trying to get my body operating at peak fertility! So I've been on a very regimented diet packed full of fruits and veggies and whole grains. I've already eliminated alcohol, and will begin working on cutting out coffee. I don't drink pop, so coffee is my last source of caffeine. And I'm on a ton of vitamins... which includes a prenatal... and I swear that those things make losing weight even harder.

Anywho... glad to find a group on here. I try to avoid alot of the fertility and pregnancy message boards on TTC sites, as they are all the same questions posted over and over again... or other women who have m/c... and its just depressing! Hard to stay positive when that's the stuff you're reading!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Had a Drs appointment this afternoon, I think their scale is wrong. I have to weigh myself on Saturday because I'm sure that I didn't gain 3 lbs in 1 1/2 weeks. Maybe retaining too? I was so scared because he was having a hard time finding her heartbeat, he kept going lower and to each side and was about to go get the ultrasound machine when he found her up high in my tummy. I told him that she doesn't like to cooperate, maybe he'll beleive me now, lol. I asked him what I can do about all of my ligament pain, he said its just normal. Everything looks good I'm just worried about whether it is a real gain or not. Gonna start logging my food again, just don't want to get obsessed with it.

I bet their scale is a little off. DR's scales get used a lot.
    If it makes you feel better, I gained 11lbs in 3 weeks at the end of the 2nd trimester lol.
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! This is my first time i his group. My husband and I are getting ready o start the TTC process again in January. e were pregnanct earlir this year and miscarried at 11 weeks. By that poin I had already gained about 7 pounds. As you can imagine, we were pretty upset and I just let my workots and calorie watching fall by the way side.

Because of a new job and other things going on with life we decided to wait till January to begin TTC again. A few weeks ago I felt so fat and was ready to kick my body back into shape. I've been spinning 3 times a week and watching what I eat. I've already lost 5 pounds. So only another 12 to go. I know I won't lose that last 12 before January, but last time it took us 6 months to get a sticky bean... so I probably have some more time till I need to check out of "weight loss" mode.

I'm trying to get my body operating at peak fertility! So I've been on a very regimented diet packed full of fruits and veggies and whole grains. I've already eliminated alcohol, and will begin working on cutting out coffee. I don't drink pop, so coffee is my last source of caffeine. And I'm on a ton of vitamins... which includes a prenatal... and I swear that those things make losing weight even harder.

Anywho... glad to find a group on here. I try to avoid alot of the fertility and pregnancy message boards on TTC sites, as they are all the same questions posted over and over again... or other women who have m/c... and its just depressing! Hard to stay positive when that's the stuff you're reading!

I'm sorry for your loss, but I love your positivity! Welcome to the group! :flowerforyou: I am also trying to loose before TTC in Jan. Maybe we can be baby buddies! :wink: Good luck on your journey to a healthier you! (There is a sister group called Fit For Future Families 2 - part 2 with a great group of ladies as well! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/123895-fit-for-future-families-2)
  • flattsfan22
    flattsfan22 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group as well. My hubby and I will be ttc in March 11. I have about 30 pounds to lose to hit a healthy weight for my height. I've been working out and watching my diet for about 2 months now and haven't dropped a pound :( I've actually gained. Right now I'm doing Chalean Extreme and The Belly Fat Cure diet. Basically I'm limiting my sugar to less than 20 grams per day and about 120 grams or less of carbs. I've noticed since I began working out that my periods are becoming more regular so I am noticing the benefits even though I haven't lost any weight.
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group as well. My hubby and I will be ttc in March 11. I have about 30 pounds to lose to hit a healthy weight for my height. I've been working out and watching my diet for about 2 months now and haven't dropped a pound :( I've actually gained. Right now I'm doing Chalean Extreme and The Belly Fat Cure diet. Basically I'm limiting my sugar to less than 20 grams per day and about 120 grams or less of carbs. I've noticed since I began working out that my periods are becoming more regular so I am noticing the benefits even though I haven't lost any weight.

That's great! Sometimes weight is the last thing that comes off.... :grumble: .... but It's awesome that you can already tell that your body is appreciating the new healthy lifestyle! Keep it up and those pounds are bound to come off sometime! (Hopefully sooner than later of course:wink: )
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options

I'm sorry for your loss, but I love your positivity! Welcome to the group! :flowerforyou: I am also trying to loose before TTC in Jan. Maybe we can be baby buddies! :wink: Good luck on your journey to a healthier you! (There is a sister group called Fit For Future Families 2 - part 2 with a great group of ladies as well! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/123895-fit-for-future-families-2)

Sorry for your loss, we had our second miscarriage on St Patricks Day at 10 weeks so I understand what you are going through. Keep your positive attitude, we are already at 16 weeks with this one and altough I panic over everything it is just the worry of another loss. Everything looks good and I am certain you will be a part of the next group on mommies to be.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm really sorry for your losses. :(
    I had early losses in February and March of this year, and we lost a twin at 9 weeks this pregnancy as well.
    It's not fair. *HUGS*
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Thanks ladies :o) And I apologize for all the typos... my work computer is super weird and even though I pressed the key on my keyboard, it will just decide not to appear on the screen. Craziness!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, and welcome to the newbies...

Today I went and had my glucose tolerance test. We will see what that shows. I then went to the store and went overboard on sweets--sugar just makes me want more, or that is the excuse I gave myself. So now I am feeling worse than I did after drinking that orange drink. Tomorrow is my ultrasound. The time has gone by so fast!! I am excited to see what kind of bean I have inside me.

I have to admit that I am crazy worried about everything this pregnancy--hence the glucose test so early. I am starting to not be so anal though...I bought a doppler and funnily enough just ordering it made me feel better.

Have a great day!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Hi ladies, and welcome to the newbies...

Today I went and had my glucose tolerance test. We will see what that shows. I then went to the store and went overboard on sweets--sugar just makes me want more, or that is the excuse I gave myself. So now I am feeling worse than I did after drinking that orange drink. Tomorrow is my ultrasound. The time has gone by so fast!! I am excited to see what kind of bean I have inside me.

I have to admit that I am crazy worried about everything this pregnancy--hence the glucose test so early. I am starting to not be so anal though...I bought a doppler and funnily enough just ordering it made me feel better.

Have a great day!

Hope you passed your glucose test!