Pregnancy 2010 - October

Options

Replies

• mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Weighed in again this morning at 155.2...same as last week. I wouldn't be able to maintain weight this well even if I was trying not pregnant...lol. I go to the doctor next Friday so I will be asking her about the weight gain (or lack thereof). I'm a first timer so I just want to make sure everything's ok... :blushing:

I have a question for you ladies...I am having some lower left abdominal pain. It's not a sharp pain, like when I move or get up, but more like a steady, nagging pain that's constant. I thought it may have been gas :blushing: but it's been doing it for the past few days. Anyone experiencing this, or has experienced this before?
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I don't gain weight during pregnancy until about 20 weeks. No matter what I do. My DRs have never been concerned, so. :)

Starting Week 3 of C25K today, and continuing Week 3 of the 200 Sit Ups (crunches).
    As of this morning my pregnancy weight gain is down to 24lbs.
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I have a question for you ladies...I am having some lower left abdominal pain. It's not a sharp pain, like when I move or get up, but more like a steady, nagging pain that's constant. I thought it may have been gas :blushing: but it's been doing it for the past few days. Anyone experiencing this, or has experienced this before?

Lower left abdomin is where you uterus is, most likely it is just stretching out to make more room for your bun in the oven. I've been having contractions for the past 2 days and I am pretty sure they are Braxton Hicks but it seems kind of early. Anyone else having them? This is my 3rd baby so I know you notice things earlier since you know what to expect. Just worried of going into preterm labor again
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, and welcome to the newbies...

Today I went and had my glucose tolerance test. We will see what that shows. I then went to the store and went overboard on sweets--sugar just makes me want more, or that is the excuse I gave myself. So now I am feeling worse than I did after drinking that orange drink. Tomorrow is my ultrasound. The time has gone by so fast!! I am excited to see what kind of bean I have inside me.

I have to admit that I am crazy worried about everything this pregnancy--hence the glucose test so early. I am starting to not be so anal though...I bought a doppler and funnily enough just ordering it made me feel better.

Have a great day!

Deb have you found out the sex yet. I have my GT test in 2 weeks. I'm not excited. I don't crave sugar, just sour stuff. When I eat sugar it puts me out. I hope you pass your test.
  • ckmama
    Options
    Weighed in again this morning at 155.2...same as last week. I wouldn't be able to maintain weight this well even if I was trying not pregnant...lol. I go to the doctor next Friday so I will be asking her about the weight gain (or lack thereof). I'm a first timer so I just want to make sure everything's ok... :blushing:

You are in the prime time for Round Ligament pain, I've been having it and it doesn't feel good. They told me to take a advil if I wanted and put my feet up and rest. I think mine started at 16 weeks, and I"ve been having it off and on. It started on my right, then goes away and a few days later comes back on the left and vice versa.
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newcomers!

My workout is done for the day. I walked 6 miles and burned 684 calories.

Hope you all have a happy Friday!
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options

WOW! Great job! Happy Friday.
  • AmandaR910
    Options

Nice job!! Have a good weekend!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I have the ultrasound in 3 hours. So soon enough I will find out what this babe is up to.

I spent the morning helping with my daughter's class halloween party. It was a great time! Except that I forgot to eat breakfast before leaving and ended up with a donut and chocolate milk. Boy healthy!!

I hope I passed my test too I plan on just pretending I am diabetic and eating my fruits and vegies more either way...It is sometimes nice to be able to splurge a bit though. :devil:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Donuts sound so good lol.

I have my next appt not this Tuesday but next and I get another ultrasound and I'm SO excited to see how big he is. He was 3lbs 6oz at 30 weeks, he'll be 34 weeks even, so we'll see.
  • kkuhly
    kkuhly Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    We hven't started any clomid yet, but I was just curious what other peoples experiences with it were. we are def. making sure to be "active" for about a week before and a few days after my most fertile days. I usually put a pillow under me right after but this month I will make sure to use two! who knows...maybe this will be the month!
  • ckmama
    Options
    I've been exercising and walking 1 to 2 miles a day in addition. But I feel like I am just piling on the weight. I eat so much. It is starting to bother me as I get further along.

I will do great 1 day then over eat the next. It is like I can't find that balance in between. AGH.
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options
    I've been exercising and walking 1 to 2 miles a day in addition. But I feel like I am just piling on the weight. I eat so much. It is starting to bother me as I get further along.

I will do great 1 day then over eat the next. It is like I can't find that balance in between. AGH.

Try to get some support from you family, I wanted to go out to a buffet for dinner but my hubby insisted on eating a good meal at home. He insisted so much that he cooked and I HAD to eat it, I still want what I want but it does make it easier to track calories when you know whats in the food.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Ultrasound went well yesterday except for the fact that the baby is difficult and lies in odd positions. We are excited as we get to start buying blue! He is certainly an active fellow--started getting mad at the ultrasound and was kicking me like crazy! Now to find a name. I am so not good with them.... Have a happy Halloween!
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options
    Yay! congrats on your lil man! Weighed in this morning and it was not as bad as the doctors scale because according to them I gained like 7 lbs in 2 weeks but not very good either. I had a gain on 3.6 lbs, hopefully I can keep it under wraps for a while. I have been having people tell me I look very pregnant now so I think my tummy has gotten huge
  • ckmama
    Options
    Hi all! Ultrasound went well yesterday except for the fact that the baby is difficult and lies in odd positions. We are excited as we get to start buying blue! He is certainly an active fellow--started getting mad at the ultrasound and was kicking me like crazy! Now to find a name. I am so not good with them.... Have a happy Halloween!

Congratulations. We are having trouble coming up with a name too.
  • dragonfly74
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! Hope you are enjoying your weekends.

I just typed a long message and poof it is gone. UGH.

Anyway, I just finished walking my 6 miles for the day and burned 709 calories. That puts me at 30 miles walked for the week. I am hoping to do the same next week.

Off to go help my husband carve five pumpkins. We go over the top every year and do the pumpkin master kits. This year we will remember to bring them in after trick or treating so they don't get smashed like last year.

Hope you all have a fun Halloween!
  • dragonfly74
    Options

Congratulations on your little boy!
  • ckmama
    Options
    November 1st already. Time seems to fly.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm due NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!