Help! I need a fast weight loss plan

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have several friends who have lost weight on the Duncan diet.

What is that please? Or do you mean Dukan?
  • DianaGabriela2013
    DianaGabriela2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I don't know why everyone is so 100% sure that she will gain it back plus some.
    I mean, that might be the norm, but it doesn't have to happen every single time does it?
    Do we even knwo how much she wants to lose?
    I still suggest the 17 day diet, its not really a diet it is a lifestyle change. I did it, lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks with healthy diet and excersice. I have kept up with lots of the suggestions from the diet. It also suggest to weigh yourself every weekend to make sure you dont start going up. Thats what i have been doing for the past 4 months.
    I am sure glad I didn't come in here and post anything. I did my research and decision on my own. Otherwise I probably would have been scared off with all the negativity, and everyone so sure that I would gain it back.
    If she goes back to her old eating habits, Yes she will gain it back. But she didn't say she was, or maybe she is and she doesnt care if she gains it back.
    I am just saying, not everyone is looking to lose 50 + pounds. Some are just looking to lose a few, 10, like my case was. I lost it in 6 weeks, I have not gained it back, I am tracking what i eat and my weight to make sure I dont gain it back.
    So I disagree with you will gain it back and then some.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    I don't know why everyone is so 100% sure that she will gain it back plus some.
    I mean, that might be the norm, but it doesn't have to happen every single time does it?
    Do we even knwo how much she wants to lose?
    I still suggest the 17 day diet, its not really a diet it is a lifestyle change. I did it, lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks with healthy diet and excersice. I have kept up with lots of the suggestions from the diet. It also suggest to weigh yourself every weekend to make sure you dont start going up. Thats what i have been doing for the past 4 months.
    I am sure glad I didn't come in here and post anything. I did my research and decision on my own. Otherwise I probably would have been scared off with all the negativity, and everyone so sure that I would gain it back.
    If she goes back to her old eating habits, Yes she will gain it back. But she didn't say she was, or maybe she is and she doesnt care if she gains it back.
    I am just saying, not everyone is looking to lose 50 + pounds. Some are just looking to lose a few, 10, like my case was. I lost it in 6 weeks, I have not gained it back, I am tracking what i eat and my weight to make sure I dont gain it back.
    So I disagree with you will gain it back and then some.

That is closer to a reasonable goal loss amount though, not even 2 lbs weekly. Keep reading the posts for her details.
  • PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    "The human head weighs 10lbs"
    af49e4b4.gif

This just totally made my day :)