What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I kiiiiiind of overdid it last night (curse you, Deep Eddy cranberry vodka) so this morning I just had lots of fresh fruit and plenty of water. It was pretty good, actually.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal
  • krystalblue1980
    krystalblue1980 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    shanolap wrote: »
    Brie, ham, croissant and a hard boiled egg with an orange. And plenty of tea.

How many calories does this work out at please!
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Leftover grilled chicken, cheese and egg white omelet

cfekyz9gngjp.jpg
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Protein shake (I have it every morning):

Almond vanilla unsweetened millk
    1 scoop whey protein isolate powder
    2 Tbsp. whey protein concentrate
    2 Tbsp. Hemp protein powder
    1/2 cup frozen strawberries
    1/2 cup frozen triple berry
    1 banana
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I had a ham, chicken breast and cheese omelette, green beans and garlic parm toast. Also strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with Greek yogurt and my latest smoothie. I'm growing to like my new low heat, non-folded, covered with a heavy lid omelettes.

dlrg1d0nijq0.jpg
  • hhellomandarkk
    Options
    This morning I had mashed avocado on whole wheat toast and two boiled eggs. Along with my AdvoCare Spark & Herbal Cleanse fiber drink!!
  • kynshiri
    Options
    Wauw must say i'm kind of suprised by your breakfasts.
    Just not what a typical european would concider breakfast i guess? Anyway my breakfast usualy consists of fruit. Most of the time a kiwi and grapes or passion fruit and if i'm going to do exercise before noon a banana too.
  • randyhowe555
    randyhowe555 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    Most days I do the same old thing. Go Lean Crunch, carnation instant breakfast and an carrot or two. But I had some left over rib eye steak that needed using. So......
    Steak, eggs, slice of a roll, scallions and a tomato slice. It was 671 calories, but I'm heading straight to the garden, plus today is my lifting day.

009_zps2774c636.jpg

Looks good to me.
  • ErinK09
    Options
    Banana and cheerios
  • larrodarro
    Options
    This morning's omelette was made with 1/2 serving of Larro's Turkey Meatloaf, 110g eggs, 7g Swiss, 15g 2% milk and 73g Broccoli stir-fry veggies. Also had green beans and toast. Plus Greek Vanilla yogurt, my latest protein smoothie, Greek Plain yogurt, strawberries and blueberries. It turned out very well.

c388kkztuwvc.jpg
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    protein shake and 2 cups of espresso
  • jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I used to love making egg white omelets with lots of veggies, but since having my baby 7 weeks ago I now have to eat quickly. So now it's usually something really quick. This morning was oatmeal made with milk and agave and topped with sliced strawberries. Yum!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I had a ham, chicken breast and cheese omelette, green beans and garlic parm toast. Also strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with Greek yogurt and my latest smoothie. I'm growing to like my new low heat, non-folded, covered with a heavy lid omelettes.

I like the look of your low heat, non-folded, covered with a heavy lid ometette. Who says we have to fold?!

• larrodarro
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »

I like the look of your low heat, non-folded, covered with a heavy lid ometette. Who says we have to fold?!

Years ago we were at a New Year's Eve party at a friend's house. This lady was involved in that organization {I can't think of the name} where international travelers would sleep at your house when they were passing through. A French lady was there that night and I ask her what etouffee meant in French. She said "under a heavy lid." So I guess I'm making omelette etouffee :p
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    A delicious bowl of oatmeal w pecans blueberries and mashed up banana
  • ErinK09
    Options
    Oatmeal
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Another day, another omelette. This one is 123g eggs, 14g 2% milk, 7g Swiss, 56G smoked sausage, 75G stir-fry veggies. Also had yogurt, yogurt, protein smoothie, strawberries, blueberries and garlic parm toast. Not too bad.

3q69zxucsp5n.jpg
  • sugarpeas
    sugarpeas Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Green smoothie: celery, tomatoes, frozen berries, almond milk, water, zucchini spinach
    & a piece of toast with peanut butter
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Today's omelette is a ham, stir-fry and Swiss. Also had carrot, green beans, toast, Greek yogurt, smoothie, strawberries and blueberries. Very good.

ztdf1bqbz0cd.jpg