What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Started the morning with a 355 calorie burn doing 60 minutes of walking, 3.1 mph.

Schools were delayed a few hours with freezing temp - had a hot (198 calorie breakfast) of:

Driscolls – Fresh Strawberries - 1 oz, 112.5 g; Broccoli, 0.5 ounce; Cauliflower 1oz; White Mushrooms, 1.5 oz (84g); Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Link (cut in half) 70% Less Fat, 68 grams); Egglands Best - Large Egg, 1 egg; Country Kitchen - Light Oatmeal Toast 1 slice; Tuscan Seasoning Shak'r, 0.25 tsp. (0.9g); I Can't Believe Its Not Butter - Butter Spray, 5 sprays.

TOTAL CALORIES: 198 (Leaving me a negative 157 calorie status heading into lunch.

This looks absolutely amazing!
  • CraigShift
    CraigShift Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Vegan Breakfast Soup aka all Veggie spvz1dai7429.jpg
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    I had a sausage, bacon and cheese omelette with green beans, toast and a little more sausage and bacon on the side.

ujlexh9tnu4x.jpg

That looks good!

Today: egg white scramble (4 egg whites, broccoli, spinach, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, feta cheese); muesli & yogurt; chai
  • vikkiitoria
    vikkiitoria Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Tried these new 2 ingredient banana pancakes out today. It just egg and banana and I added some cinnamon and they were delicious :)
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    A sausage, bacon, cheese and mixed & stir-fry veggies omelette. My latest smoothie, plain & vanilla Greek yogurt and mixed berries. Garlic parm toast. I'm very full now.

wupua11h6q7n.jpg
  • Ja_ja_jakeya
    Ja_ja_jakeya Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Cajun shrimp and Grits left over from dinner last night! It was a wonderful treat!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I had an English muffin with cream cheese and strawberry preserves and it was pretty great.
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I have a bagel with full-fat herb & garlic cream cheese and a coffee pretty much every morning, often with some fruit as well. I crave carbs in the morning.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and honey, with pureed frozen strawberries on top
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I had muesli (35gr) with low fat yogurt (150ml), banana, blueberries, strawberries, cinnamon and a few (3) almonds.
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Most days I have Special K with skim milk and fresh blueberries. Oh and a cup of coffee.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Alright, I don't want you guys to think everything I do turns out good. So here is my attempt at breakfast this morning. One the bright side, I found out how much smoothie, plain Greek yogurt and mixed berries is too much for an omelette to stay together. It was still good though. Maybe if I used 3 eggs instead of 2 it might have turned out better. I also used bacon, cheese and 1/2 oz 2% milk in the omelette, and had veggies, sweet potato and garlic parm toast.

bq8vn6zmgcvb.jpg
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a mini bagel with cream cheese and strawberry preserves (and a side of hot black tea) if I ever get my lazy tuckus out of bed.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having a Gluten free bagel with fat free philly cream cheese.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am about to make my breakfast in a few minutes. Today's meal is going to be two 16oz cups of coffee (I need my coffee), 150g of Greek yogurt mixed in with 32g peanut butter (tastes just like the inside of a peanut butter cup but has ridiculous amounts of protein), and 151g of grapes.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I had 3 pancakes and cinnamon maple syrup with a glass of chocolate milk. Yum!
  • Pootler74
    Pootler74 Posts: 223 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oaty protein pancakes:

1 egg
    about 20g vanilla protein powder
    about 25g oats
    good pinch of baking powder
    dash of vanilla essence
    about 50g greek yoghurt
    Bit of milk or water to get the right consistency
    Your choice of sweetener

Blitz in blender. Fry. Today's were with blueberries and Walden Farms Frankensyrup pancake syrup.

So good that even my picky only-eats-10-things ten year old wanted to steal some.

Loving all these ideas!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I had a cheese stick for breakfast this AM. In a hurry this morning so ....
  • CamilleNoemi
    CamilleNoemi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today I had peanut butter oatmeal and it tasted like heaven :) I'm really full right now, maybe I should have made the protion a bit smaller.
  • mijdge
    mijdge Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Two slices of wholemeal toast, half a tin of baked beans and some cheese sprinkled on top. Also coffee, always with the coffee. I've got a roller derby scrim this afternoon, so I'm trying to shovel away carbs!