What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I made peanut butter toast. Mmmmm, peanut butter.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    And a banana
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I had a sausage, bacon and cheese omelette with green beans, toast and a little more sausage and bacon on the side.

ujlexh9tnu4x.jpg
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Today I had 2 scrambled eggs, a slice of homemade protein carrot cake, and 69 grams of banana.

Tomorrow I'm having egg whites, apple chicken sausage, and toast.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    3jhdr2f6crj2.jpg

Turkey and vegetable eggwhite omelet.
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    IMG_20150112_093300843.jpg

I'm not much of a food photographer... but you're looking at two of my favorite breakfasts combined, since I was really hungry this morning after long workout day yesterday.
    My standard green smoothie (a take on the popular "Glowing Green Smoothie" but with extra veggies) plus half a scoop of Raw Fit protein. I split the smoothie with my hubby, so just had half.
    Lots of black coffee and water.
    And my standard breakfast of 1 slice whole grain bread, topped with 1 Horizon American slice, 1/2 cup cooked eggwhites, and some Sriracha. Homemade raw spicy kraut on the side.
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    IMG_20150111_080105973.jpg
    Here's my usual version of this breakfast (from yesterday), with a cup of fresh berries instead of the smoothie. This comes in at under 300 calories, and is quite a bit of food.
  • laslyman
    Options
    Chocolate pillow with semi skImmed milk black coffee and glass orange juice
  • birdstudios
    birdstudios Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Omlette: 2 egg whites + 1 whole, tumeric, cherry tomato, kale, thyme & parsley.
  • ssssuperkate
    Options
    Eggs on whole wheat toast, yum! :yum:
  • fitqveen
    Options
    nimble toast with banana jam
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    Woke up hungry. Not going to eat.

Why?
    No one and nothing tells me what to do. Ever.

Ikr? :D LOL

This morning I only had coffee and banana.
  • mltdino
    mltdino Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today (and everyday) I blended the following:
    100g peas
    130g sprouts
    80g kale
    125 mixed fruits of forest
    1 kiwi
    1 Apple
    100g carrot
    150g prunes
    50g milled linseed
    125g chickpeas

It normally lasts about 4 days and is aporox 200 cals per serving. Does the job.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    fitqveen wrote: »
    nimble toast with banana jam

Banana jam?! Amazing. I've never heard of this.
  • Riskay123
    Riskay123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Today I had beans on toast.

Tomorrow I am having oats cooked with a small banana and toasted almonds.
  • ptrawny
    ptrawny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I go for the instant oatmeal sachets and add some blueberries or bananas. Not as good as made yourself but good for portion control
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    Options
    green smoothie
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Dannon light & Fit Greek Strawberry yogurt, a banana, 2 cups coffee 2 tablespoons sugar-free Vanilla creamer.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I have an extra-long workday today, so I'm going to be breakfasting (and lunching) from a convenience store on the way! I'm planning to grab a yogurt cup, a string cheese, and whatever fruit they have (it's usually oranges, apples, or bananas). It doesn't really sound appealing, but it's better than having no plan and ending up with something from the fryer.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Started the morning with a 355 calorie burn doing 60 minutes of walking, 3.1 mph.

Schools were delayed a few hours with freezing temp - had a hot (198 calorie breakfast) of:

Driscolls – Fresh Strawberries - 1 oz, 112.5 g; Broccoli, 0.5 ounce; Cauliflower 1oz; White Mushrooms, 1.5 oz (84g); Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Link (cut in half) 70% Less Fat, 68 grams); Egglands Best - Large Egg, 1 egg; Country Kitchen - Light Oatmeal Toast 1 slice; Tuscan Seasoning Shak'r, 0.25 tsp. (0.9g); I Can't Believe Its Not Butter - Butter Spray, 5 sprays.

TOTAL CALORIES: 198 (Leaving me a negative 157 calorie status heading into lunch.

20150113_084952_breakfast_1_zpsd32914fb.jpg