What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    A rock star, followed by a coffee, and a diet mountain dew:) clean eating at its finest:)
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Almost every morning I have a banana with a Dannon greek yogurt.
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    LilyOfTheValley008 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    - 1/3 cup macro organics rolled oats
    - 1/2 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
    - tbsp of honey or chocolate pb2
    - half a banana
    - some goji berries, pepitas, flaked almonds and maybe coconut chips

When I'm in a hurry it's just 2 slices of wholemeal toast with vegemite lol. This is awesome inspiration though thanks OP! I also don't really get how commenting that you NEVER eat breakfast is really contributing to this thread...
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    1/2 an avocado spread on toasted multigrain sandwich rounds, with a little salt and pepper and a boiled egg and sliced tomatoes. I could, and often do, eat this every day!
  • oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a hard-boiled egg. It's midterms and I have twelve hours of studying my brain out ahead of me, and I'm being irresponsible and hitting the caffeine. I cannot be trusted, evidently.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Turkey sausage, eggs, green beans, toast and Greek berry and granola sir-it-up.

10665197_825853774126414_6947645795493956014_n.jpg?oh=d999f5f4bda3966925345300fd1f163a&oe=54C6E5BD
  • 30PoundsToDonate
    Options
    I had 1/2 a cup of 2% yogurt, 20 pistachios, and a bosc pear
  • meikab22
    meikab22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today was Oatmeal with peanut butter and coffee which is typically my go to breakfast. 2 scrambled eggs and grape tomatoes is my 2nd.
  • HopeKasrai
    HopeKasrai Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt, a Tbsp Sprouts honey roasted peanut butter, pumpkin flax granola (low sugar and awesome), sliced almonds, agave nectar, and a sprinkle of chia seeds and flax seeds. Yummy, good combo of textures, and keeps me full until lunch.
  • xiaofen249
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    Most days I do the same old thing. Go Lean Crunch, carnation instant breakfast and an carrot or two. But I had some left over rib eye steak that needed using. So......
    Steak, eggs, slice of a roll, scallions and a tomato slice. It was 671 calories, but I'm heading straight to the garden, plus today is my lifting day.

009_zps2774c636.jpg
    i have exactly the same plate!!!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    xiaofen249 wrote: »
    larrodarro wrote: »
    Most days I do the same old thing. Go Lean Crunch, carnation instant breakfast and an carrot or two. But I had some left over rib eye steak that needed using. So......
    Steak, eggs, slice of a roll, scallions and a tomato slice. It was 671 calories, but I'm heading straight to the garden, plus today is my lifting day.

009_zps2774c636.jpg
    i have exactly the same plate!!!

I got on an apple plate kick a couple of years ago. I have three full sets {the one pictured, one like it, but with green apples and one with larger red apples} and two partial sets.

I have a thrift store problem.

Larro

• Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    In a hurry, so a slice of toast with half crunchy peanut butter & half Land O' Lakes Butter w/ Olive Oil + my morning latte (7 oz. coffee, 2.5 oz. 1% milk) = 130 cals. Tomorrow I'm putting in the time to cook some bacon. :p19507081.png
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Had a breakfast burrito this morning with egg, cheddar cheese, bacon, potatoes and tomato. Calorific for sure, but yummy.
  • HopeKasrai
    HopeKasrai Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Omelets with left over asparagus and onions and a sprinkle of mozz and salsa. Tasty!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Today a Fage greek yoghurt with two teaspoons of crunchy peanut butter. (One in my mouth from the spoon, the other in the yoghurt)

Also a small banana!!!

Mmmm - Now drinking a nice hot cuppa tea at work :smile:
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow morning it will be the same as always: 2 eggs, over easy; 3 pieces of turkey bacon; all over a piece of Dave's Killer Bread Nut and Seed, thin slice. Filling and yum! I have a long day of temptation tomorrow (it's my birthday) so I may add a couple lite sausages. :)
  • k9subsea
    k9subsea Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat toast with peanut butter and banana slices on top! 222 calories and yummy!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Egg scramble with turkey, cheddar, and sautéed spinach, asparagus and mushrooms; cherry tomatoes, cucumber, grapes and half a raisin bagel with pumpkin butter.

25z3c2pbe960.jpg
  • vanessaendure
    Options
    I always make sure I have protein of some sort at every meal. I have even been known to have salad, with egg slices topped with carrot slaw (with no dressing). For 20 years been following nutrition and it's surprising what we can substitute effective. Did you know, that the lowly bread slice can have up to 24/48 in calories along. Whereas vegetables generally have far less. For instance you can add 'organic almond butter to a slice of celery' and get that feel good feeling. Another alternative to potatoes which are high in sugar is the sweet potato, which has far less impact on the pancreas for sugar. I bake them (cubed) with olive oil, onion powder and lemon pepper. This is very filling side dish and far better as it is bakes.
  • Makhai_
    Makhai_ Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats.