Granola, milk, banana and coffee
  • The_Fitness_Foodie
    The_Fitness_Foodie Posts: 95 Member
    Porridge:
    50g of Gluten Free Oats
    200ml Skimmed Milk
    30g Flaxseed
    Banana

Pretty much the same as I always have.... Gotta have my porridge in a morning lol

xXx
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I alternate between eggs and oatmeal. Today:

Oatmeal
    Cranberry trail mix
    a little milk
    Banana
  • paszekmonika
    paszekmonika Posts: 60 Member
    Porridge:
    30g of whole grain Quaker oats
    1 Apple
    100 ml of whole organic milk (Apple was pretty juicy itself so didn't need more milk)
    Cinnamon

One of my two favourite breakfasts:)
  • paszekmonika
    paszekmonika Posts: 60 Member
    Oh noooo... I forgot about coffee which is just my MUST HAVE in the morning not because it wakes me up but because I love it
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Usually it's something like this: 200gr low fat quark with berries, 1/2 banana, 2 walnut halves, cinnamon and a drizzle of tahini and honey.

Schermafdruk_2015_01_09_12_09_05.png
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Well, my power went out this morning, so I'm having a cup of tea with two caramel corn rice cakes with peanut butter on them. Tasted very good.
  • iamabananatree
    iamabananatree Posts: 2 Member
    Four bacons (back bacon) and four eggs.

I'll usually have three of each to get me started in the morning but for some reason this morning did four- and didn't realise until it was on the plate. :)
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    kimw91 wrote: »
    Usually it's something like this: 200gr low fat quark with berries, 1/2 banana, 2 walnut halves, cinnamon and a drizzle of tahini and honey.

Schermafdruk_2015_01_09_12_09_05.png

That looks really good.
  • jjoslin224
    jjoslin224 Posts: 1 Member
    Two scrambled eggs served with 1/4 of an avocado and homemade salsa. Yummy!
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    edited January 2015
    [2 cups of espresseo, bowl of kashi go lean , small banana, 1 scoop
    vanilla whey factors.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Oatmeal
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    (gf) pumpkin pancakes topped w/ pumpkin butter, cinnamon, and pumpkin seeds; 3 grilled egg whites; 1 slice turkey bacon; tea. Yummy!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    That sounds awesome, SuggaD!
  • With a 1200 calorie limit that would not do for me. I will stick with my yogurt and blueberries (and a little Kashi sprinkled on top)!
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    edited January 2015
    Love looking at this thread regularly, so figured I should finally post.

Working from home today, so started the day with black coffee and had more of a brunch mid-morning (with more black coffee, of course). Burrito with 100 calorie whole grain wrap, tofu and steamed broccoli inside, and veggie green chile on top, sprinkled with some Mexican blend cheese. Zapped in in the nuker for a few minutes to make everything gooey and yummy.
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Revcminor wrote: »
    With a 1200 calorie limit that would not do for me. I will stick with my yogurt and blueberries (and a little Kashi sprinkled on top)!

It's hard to stay under 1,200. My usual weekday breakfast is under 300 calories and a ton of food, if you're inclined to try something new:

One slice whole grain toast (100 cals), topped with one American cheese single (I buy the organic stuff now, but I swear this is the one processed food I may never be able to give up, just cause I love it so on breakfast sammys - 50 cals), topped with 1/2 cup cooked eggwhites (50 cals); and some Sriracha (15 cals). I have fresh berries on the side (around 50-70 calories) and some raw sauerkraut (15 cals). I know, sauerkraut in the morning might not do it for everyone, but we make our own and I like it with nearly everything. I'll post a pic next time I make this breakfast.
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    This morning I had a fruity egg white omelet. About 1/3 cup of egg whites whipped until fluffy with vanilla extract, cinnamon and stevia. Cooked in a non-stick pan, topped with quark, warm blueberry sauce, sautéed banana slices, tahini and bee pollen.
  • royal_ruler
    royal_ruler Posts: 4 Member
    Usually a jimmy dean d'light croissant sandwich with yogurt or fruit
  • Quinoa bowl!!! It's high-protein, fruity, low-carb, and just right.

About half cup of quinoa, whatever fruit you have in the fridge, some almond milk, and whatever sweetener. I use agave nectar, but you can also use maple syrup or other sugars.
    If I'm feeling fancy, I add a pinch of nutmeg and some cinnamon.
    It's delicious, fills me up, and gives me all the energy I need. I usually make the quinoa in bulk the day before, by the way.