What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• awesomewastaken
    awesomewastaken Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Quinoa with tuna, avocado, garlic and chia seeds. Oh, and some cottage cheese as well.

gsf2jnug78ep.jpg
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    So far, coffee with coconut milk and a cup of pomegranate arils and blueberries.
  • dragthewaters
    dragthewaters Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Technically this is brunch since I'm having it at 12:30 PM, since I got distracted from eating breakfast by cleaning the apartment.

*Smoothie made with one banana, 2 cups organic baby kale/baby spinach mix, and one cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk

*Two cage-free eggs scrambled with a tablespoon of organic whole milk, a tomato, and a bit of ground white pepper. Since I don't have a stove I scramble them in the microwave (I also use it for poaching eggs...I tried sunny side up once but they exploded :( )

*An onion bagel (one of the pre-packaged ones from the store), toasted and with one tablespoon of organic butter

*A Fage 0% plain yogurt (from a week when they were out of my usual 2%).

This is 790 calories!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Today's omelette is one I never would have dreamed of trying, except I did. When I woke up this morning it occurred to me there was no breakfast type meat cooked to go in my omelette. But we had a huge pot of taco soup made with turkey and turkey sausage. And me being me, I said what the hell. So it's 2 eggs, 75g taco soup, 15g 2% milk, 7g 4 cheese Mexican and 34g Pineapple Peach Chipotle Salsa. It was better than it sounds. Also had some of the sausage noodle stir-fry {with extra stir-fry veggies}, toast, yogurt, smoothie, yogurt, strawberries and blueberries.

rh3hwaif50lp.jpg
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    A piece of Whole wheat toast with avocado spread or sliced on it topped with organic egg
  • CarolPre
    CarolPre Posts: 1,845 Member
    Options
    My weekday breakfast is always a hard-boiled egg, water, and a cup of sugar-free instant coffee drink. I have a different flavor each day. Weekend breakfast is a poached egg and a whole wheat English muffin. Boring, I know, but it keeps me full.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Sunday, I go out to eat breakfast.

2 poached eggs
    4 slices of crips bacon
    12 to 18 french fries (yes, I count them)
    Oj
    Coffee with whole milk
    Water.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Today? Brunch. Looots.
    Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, chocolate shavings, kamut puffs with ume plum vinegar (best!) and gummy bears. And caffeinated mint tea is a thing :D
    It's valentine's day! And I'm not panicking! Wheeeeee!
  • vddamico84
    vddamico84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Most days it's oatmeal, with some fruit , chia seeds and agave nectar. But then once or twice a week, I'll have a few eggs and hashbrowns in the morning
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Had a hangover cure protein shake
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with fruit.
    skbcv57vk7wr.jpg
  • kmccann357
    kmccann357 Posts: 91 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled with 10ml of skimmed milk, half a tin of baked beans. TEA, the most important bit.
    Under 300 kcal, i'm full.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I didn't have to be at work until 1100 this morning, so I had time to make me and Margie a couple of omelettes. Mine was 133g eggs, 20g Colby Jack, 25g bacon, 7g 2% milk. Also had green beans, grapes, toast and yogurt, yogurt, strawberries and blueberries. Very good, but topped 700 calories. That is why I tend to save them for lifting days.

hku3h6yrfkjw.jpg
  • joeymarszalek
    joeymarszalek Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just finished making my breakfasts for (half) the week:
    7u6ja6fzjsiy.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Just finished making my breakfasts for (half) the week:
    7u6ja6fzjsiy.jpg

I like the way you used the strawberry slices as dividers in the upper left jar. I may steal that idea from you some morning. I like to try to do my strawberries and blueberries like you did in the lower left, but my wife was eating already and I was in a hurry this morning.
  • twinzmom172
    twinzmom172 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Usually 2-3 turkey sausages and a bowl of weight control oatmeal
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I had a couple of oreos. Ugh.
  • That is my breakfast style right there!!!
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    2 homemade spelt-flour muffins, topped with decadent "naturally softer" Kerrygold Irish butter. I added chopped bacon jerky to the batter when I made them as they were meant to be savory, and I didn't feel like grating cheese or chopping and sauteing onions. They were what used to be considered regular-sized muffins, so only about 160 calories a piece (plus 86 calories for the butter).