What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    q2qw4o2q4hj6.jpg

Egg whites topped with zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms and fresh grated parm.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Freezing outside - but the sun is out!

Started with burning 345 calories doing 60 minutes of walking; then a small breakfast: 106 calories less 345 exercise; negative (-) 239 going into lunch. I'll use those later :)

BREAKFAST was Fresh Pear Slices (U S D A) - Green Anjou, Raw, 25 g; Homemade - Cooked Spaghetti Squash No Salt 1 oz., Fresh Blueberries 1 oz (Usda); Fresh Raspberries, 1 oz; Egg Busters, 1/4 cup; Jones Dairy Farm - Canadian Bacon, 1 slice

20150203_091620%20cal_zpsaehqy8zn.jpg

73641431.png
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Today's omelette is sausage, 2% milk, 4 cheese Mexican and mixed veggies. Served with a carrot, green beans, toast and yogurt, smoothie, yogurt, strawberries and blue berries. Yum.

ss4cqwdtqvs1.jpg
  • bradhiggs7
    bradhiggs7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Low carb day:
    3 eggs
    3 pieces of turkey bacon
    Greek Yogurt with blue berries
    Almonds

High carb day:
    3 eggs
    Steel cut oats with skim milk and blue berries
    Cortland apple
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I usually do greek yogurt, half a cup of oatmeal, and a banana. I'm trying to incorporate a vegetable into the mix though.
  • chouflour
    chouflour Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hazelnut frappuchino, no whip. This is not a good sign!
  • roastymctoasty
    roastymctoasty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I usually do like, 3 eggs and 4 strips of aldi uncured bacon = ~410 cals.
  • lozzyhunxx
    lozzyhunxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Instant oatmeal & greek yogurt...I don't have much time in the mornings.
  • Poodles56
    Options
    Coffee with soy milk - just wasn't hungry!
  • w_canary
    w_canary Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I do the meat and nuts breakfast. Used to have a small sausage with 2 eggs or egg whites some greens and a handful of almonds. For my sweet tooth I have a banana. Now I have some mince instead of sausage because it's leaner
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    We went out for breakfast today and I splurged (didnt eat all that buttered toast though)! Chicken fried steak, sausage gravy, hashed browns, and scrambled eggs. So good.

xgwy0rlk94z9.jpg
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    I'm making this in the morning....

http://www.instructables.com/id/Oatmeal-Pancake/
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    chocolate peanut butter oatmeal-- oats, milk, pb2 & cocoa. Made it tonight, will reheat tomorrow at work.
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Chilaquiles... Scrambled eggs with ancho chilli powder, pulled pork, and fried blue corn tortilla pieces.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    Saturday breakfast :) pancakes, sausages and syrup
  • dragthewaters
    dragthewaters Posts: 62 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm in maintenance. I usually eat the same thing for breakfast during the week because having a routine helps me get out the door faster. I want to last until lunchtime without getting hungry, so I have a ton of protein in the mornings. And I also make sure to get some fruits and vegetables in.

I just modified my breakfast meal plan a bit, but here's what it's going to be starting Monday:

*4 oz of Tyson chicken breast strips (I don't have a stove so I have to make do with pre-cooked meats)
    *an individual Fage plain 2% Greek yogurt (I actually like it by itself)
    *a serving of Quaker oatmeal with half a cup of thawed frozen Cascadian Farms organic raspberries or mixed berries on it (I <3 berries)
    *a smoothie made from one banana, two cups of organic greens (ie. kale, spinach, arugula, or whatever's available in the store), and one cup of So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk

This adds up to about 600-625 calories, and has 54 grams of protein.

On the weekends I have whatever I want, but that usually turns out to be two Applegate Farms Chicken and Maple breakfast sausages, two Kashi 7-grain waffles with organic butter, and the same smoothie except with the half cup of frozen berries mixed in.
  • dragthewaters
    dragthewaters Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    Today's omelette is a ham, stir-fry and Swiss. Also had carrot, green beans, toast, Greek yogurt, smoothie, strawberries and blueberries. Very good.

ztdf1bqbz0cd.jpg

Wow that looks amazing! You're making me hungry!
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I had a breakfast waffle taco I found on Hungry Girl with a glass of milk and plenty of coffee.
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    That is some bad food combination! I enjoyed a big bowl of blueberries & a big bowl of strawberries :)
  • acs3041
    acs3041 Posts: 39 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Poached eggs, ham, and laughing cow cheese on an english muffin chased by a skim milk latte.

2s79hdv.jpg