30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I may have added Bluebell Cookies n Cream and Talenti Fudge Brownie (about half a serving of each because that's what was left).

The Bluebell was awesome. The Talenti was really good-- better than the double dark chocolate but not as good as the chocolate peanut butter cup.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge ice cream fan. (don't throw anything at me) Can I substitute cupcakes?
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    In for 1-2 servings per day!

Day 1: 1/2 cup Haagen Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato + 1/2 cup Front Porch Chocolate Rocker
    Day 2: 1 cup Blue Bell Kentucky Delight
    Day 3: 1/2 cup Blue Bell Kentucky Delight (mmm pie crust pieces)
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    TeeHeeHee :bigsmile:

My kind of thread :love: :heart:
  • MstngSammy
    Options

Day 1: 1/2 cup Haagen Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato + 1/2 cup Front Porch Chocolate Rocker

What is Kentucky Delight?
  • MstngSammy
    Options
    Aw man, I just finished my coffee & donut ice cream last night :(

Who makes this? I saw this and several other flavor but the brand name escapes me. I looked at the macros and unfortunately I wouldn't be able to down a pint :(.... the fat was like 26g per serving haha.

Sam's Choice, at Walmart.

LOL I know, but it has chunks of donuts AND swirls of icing :love:
    Guess I shouldn't just gloss over that section of the freezer anymore...

OMG...it's a REAL flavor?

This is a naughty naughty thread. :noway:

I just gained 5lbs reading it LOL
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options

Brown sugar ice cream with roasted walnuts, pie crust pieces, chocolate fudge chunks, and a caramel swirl. Sooo good.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Was this proven to be a real kind of cleanse. last i checked it was moved to the fun and chit chat forum. O..o

A-Ha! YES!! Was gonna ask if there was some kind of mind f*** going on here...
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm failing on this cleanse :(

I had half smores, half death by chocolate last night. But I fell off the wagon today and had Village Inn banana cream pie instead. Maybe that's an adequate substitute? Tell me I don't have to start all over?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Brown sugar ice cream with roasted walnuts, pie crust pieces, chocolate fudge chunks, and a caramel swirl. Sooo good.

That sounds amazing.

But again, we don't get much bluebell here. *sigh*
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I like the Publix Premium Pistachio Frozen Yogurt. Oh man that stuff ees good.

Is it OK to substitute for gelato or ice cream?
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge ice cream fan. (don't throw anything at me) Can I substitute cupcakes?

Yes. Cupcakes boost your metabolism so they're fine.
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Well, I'm failing on this cleanse :(

I had half smores, half death by chocolate last night. But I fell off the wagon today and had Village Inn banana cream pie instead. Maybe that's an adequate substitute? Tell me I don't have to start all over?

Nope. See cupcake response above! You're in the clear as it is also a metabolic boosting food!
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    I like the Publix Premium Pistachio Frozen Yogurt. Oh man that stuff ees good.

Is it OK to substitute for gelato or ice cream?

Sure thing brother. I just wanted to make it more difficult on myself by choosing high fat options. Not everyone has that leisure :P
  • bazookamomma
    bazookamomma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Make fun, of me if you want, but is this real? I still eat during the day right? I'm confused!
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of all the fancy ice cream everybody has. The best I can do most days is Kroger. But I think this is a good way to help my "bulk" ... haha :laugh:

Nothing wrong with store brands. Do you have Weis near you? They have some tasty store brand flavors like their Tastykake ice cream flavor.

No, no Weis here in Utah, that I know of. Or anywhere near here :(
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Make fun, of me if you want, but is this real? I still eat during the day right? I'm confused!

Well... that's up to you i suppose ;)
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Day 1 - Haagen-Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip (10/10). Great flavor & creamy texture. Highly recommend if you like banana!
    Day 2 - Ciao Bella Pumpkin Sea Salted Caramel (8/10). Flavor is spot on, but it has a pumpkin puree like texture I didn't care for. However, very macro friendly! 190 cals - 9f/24c/3p per serving
    Day 3 - Talenti - Toasted Almond (currently consuming). 230 cals - 10f/27c/7/p per serving. Giving this one a 10/10 (I'm biased towards almonds though). Chopped almonds, brown sugar & maple syrup swirl in a sweet cream base. Good mix of salty & sweet. nom nom nom.
    sT9obgY.jpg?1

Gelato making my chest veinz pop. Science? I think so...

2nd edit - mother of god! The flavor got more awesome the deeper my spoon got....
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Have yet to try those kinds in your picture. Heard good things about the brand though.

I won't be doing this since i know that i would gain so much from it lol
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

OMG, where were you yesterday when I was going to the store?!

*writes this on the 'toget' list*