30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Options

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be Talenti - Toasted Almond. I realized many of the ones I bought had caramel in some way shape or form... so as to not burn out on caramel.
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Fudge Core
    Day 2: Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter (best ice cream ever).
  • LolBroScience
    Options

Man.... i need to do some work on the PB fudge core. It's going to be so hard to fit that whole pint though.. it's like my full day's worth of fat lol...
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

Man.... i need to do some work on the PB fudge core. It's going to be so hard to fit that whole pint though.. it's like my full day's worth of fat lol...

It's worth it. I only ate half (practically half of my calories for the day)...but I'm pretty sure I fell in love.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

It's worth it. I only ate half (practically half of my calories for the day)...but I'm pretty sure I fell in love.

mmmm peanut butter fudge core sounds good....the shoprite near me has B&J's on sale for $1.99 each. I am going back & getting that & the Cinnamon Bun flavor this week
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Day 1 -Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby (do I get bonus points if I had it as part of a Red Velvet Pop-Tart ice-cream sammich?
    - Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra (although only about 1/2 serving)
    Day 2 - Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream: Sweet Potato with Scorched Marshmallows - 1 1/2 servings
    29b9180e-fc67-413b-962a-a25388dbeed1_zpsf2b93eac.jpg
    Day 3 -
    Day 4 -
    Day 5 -
    Day 6 -
    Day 7 -
    Day 8 -
    Day 9 -
    Day 10 -
    Day 11 -
    Day 12 -
    Day 13 -
    Day 14 -
    Day 15 -
    Day 16 -
    Day 17 -
    Day 18 -
    Day 19 -
    Day 20 -
    Day 21 -
    Day 22 -
    Day 23 -
    Day 24 -
    Day 25 -
    Day 26 -
    Day 27 -
    Day 28 -
    Day 29 -
    Day 30 -

Just for you OP :tongue:
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Day 1 -Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby (do I get bonus points if I had it as part of a Red Velvet Pop-Tart ice-cream sammich?
    - Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra (although only about 1/2 serving)
    Day 2 - Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream: Sweet Potato with Scorched Marshmallows - 1 1/2 servings
    29b9180e-fc67-413b-962a-a25388dbeed1_zpsf2b93eac.jpg
    Just for you OP :tongue:

NOM NOM NOM dats cute :)
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream: Sweet Potato with Scorched Marshmallows

882217.gif

I :heart: this thread! I wish I could join you, but 4 days a week I am not home to eat ice cream (miserable too-much-work :grumble: ). I certainly do every other day though!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Is this your food consumption for the entire day? If so, it's far from being nutritionally sound, and I am sure you will be lacking a lot of needed nutrients. If you do this for 30 days, I am sure you will likely create some health issues.

:huh:

Pretty sure everyone is having some fun and making fun of those that feel the need to "cleanse" at all. That's what kidneys are for.

Somebody is eating kidneys? I've heard of cow's tongue, but kidneys? Are you sure it isn't just a bean? Anywho, anybody trying the beer cleanse in April?
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    you're my hero!!!

Except now I want ice cream at 330am :cry:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Dude. In.

Except I have a half gallon of Bluebell Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake so it'll take me a while to get through it.

I need dis in my life.

Unfortunately we don't have much of a selection of Bluebell here. Vanilla, chocolate, cookies 'n' cream, and banana split are the only flavors I've seen.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I really like edy's... very creamy texture!

I even liked the Edy's pumpkin spice and I'm not a big pumpkin lover.

My husband devoured most of a carton in a couple of days, and then was mad because we couldn't find it again.

nice. Edy's pumpkin spice has been added to my wish list. i hope i can find it!

That is the ice cream that turned me on to Edy's... It's soooo good!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    So... yesterday my BodyMedia said I needed more calories so instead of just having a Klondike bar, I tried Edy's Slow Churned French Silk Ice Cream. Did. Not. Disappoint.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    So... yesterday my BodyMedia said I needed more calories so instead of just having a Klondike bar, I tried Edy's Slow Churned French Silk Ice Cream. Did. Not. Disappoint.

That's one of my favorites :heart:
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm on a girl scout cookie cleanse right now...
  • ewennmacher
    Options
    anyone from chicago-land?? because Oberweise. any flavor. vanilla is my fav. :love:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Aw man, I just finished my coffee & donut ice cream last night :(
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    anyone from chicago-land?? because Oberweise. any flavor. vanilla is my fav. :love:

I am actually hahaha. I love oberweise!
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Aw man, I just finished my coffee & donut ice cream last night :(

Who makes this? I saw this and several other flavor but the brand name escapes me. I looked at the macros and unfortunately I wouldn't be able to down a pint :(.... the fat was like 26g per serving haha.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    So, as I was eating pecan pancakes and pizza yesterday, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do this glorious cleanse. Most days I could probably fit some gelato/ice cream, but I didn't think I'd be able to do that yesterday.

... Then I found this.
    140527cbfc7de120476fe06b08b2dbf3.jpg*

Breyer's tiramisu gelato. Half a cup is 170 calories of espresso and sweet cream flavored deliciousness. So, I'm officially throwing my hat into the ring as of yesterday with the caveat that I will eat some every day, if not necessarily a whole pint... except maybe on the weekends. :tongue: I've got a pint of Ben and Jerry's Hazed and Confused Core (image below)* and a quart (less one serving from last night) of the tiramisu gelato. I want to finish both of those before I buy more, but there's a new store conveniently located by my gym that has a wide variety of interesting ice creams and gelatos made by regionally local companies. Super pumped!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4qul7XmXQdkmlg82iH1IXCwmWe7QmZNU7TghPwvxJunIuxYUL

*Images not mine.

Also, if you're looking for a pumpkiny ice cream... B&J makes a pumpkin cheesecake ice cream that always infects me with crippling indecision when faced with a choice between pumpkin cheesecake and cinnamon buns. ... Omnomnom. :love:

eta: formatting, qualifying statements, typo