30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Options

Replies

• shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    The original fad icecream cleanse, was made by Kippys non diary icecream in LA. Their icecream is made with coconut and honey, and they proposed a cleanse' by eating 5 pints over 4 days.

hey, aren't you the same person that thinks a lb. of ice cream contains a lb. of sugar?

you also creeped my diary and then pm'd me asking why i do not track sugar intake and telling me not to live in denial...what are you doing, lurking around the thread waiting for opportunities to harass people about what they eat?

Oh my. Shots Fired.

Yes, and I'm still here :)

So you admit to lurking around waiting for opportunities to harass people about what they eat?

Aren't you an interesting duck?

sorry to bring drama to the thread. i guess i get a little grumpy when i receive unsolicited advice from strangers about what i eat.

but i wanted to warn others. you might want to block her as i'm sure i am not the only one she is going to do it too.

Don't be sorry. It's quite all right.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    sorry to bring drama to the thread. i guess i get a little grumpy when i receive unsolicited advice from strangers about what i eat.

...but i wanted to warn others, you might want to block her as i'm sure i am not the only one she is going to do it to.

edited for spelling mistake...oopsy!

No apologies necessary. Lets just continue to eat our ice cream while we look and feel awesome.
  • LolBroScience
    Options

You can live vicariously through me if you like.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    The original fad icecream cleanse, was made by Kippys non diary icecream in LA. Their icecream is made with coconut and honey, and they proposed a cleanse' by eating 5 pints over 4 days.

hey, aren't you the same person that thinks a lb. of ice cream contains a lb. of sugar?

you also creeped my diary and then pm'd me asking why i do not track sugar intake and telling me not to live in denial...what are you doing, lurking around the thread waiting for opportunities to harass people about what they eat?

Oh my. Shots Fired.

So you admit to lurking around waiting for opportunities to harass people about what they eat?

but i wanted to warn others. you might want to block her as i'm sure i am not the only one she is going to do it too.

the apology wasn't for you. as you can see i was responding to someone else's comment.
  • shapefitter
    Options

Oh my. Shots Fired.

...but i wanted to warn others, you might want to block her as i'm sure i am not the only one she is going to do it to.

You can choose to keep your diary private. It's easily done.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

No apologies necessary. Lets just continue to eat our ice cream while we look and feel awesome.

Indeed.

Snagged a bit or two of my mom's Southern Butter Pecan (no, I didn't log it.) and I have to say it's amazing. So rich and creamy, with that little bit of saltiness from the nuts. There was a touch and go moment where I wasn't sure the bowl was gonna make it to her.

The Vanilla bean is also delicious and is really nice all by itself. A lot of vanilla ice cream just seems to cry for mixins or additions but this one is just perfect. Not to sweet, creamy, and a nice almost sour note at the end.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

Oh my. Shots Fired.

You can choose to keep your diary private. It's easily done.

and you can choose to keep your nose out of other people's business, but i suppose that for you that is not so easily done.

So let's just go our separate ways. here is a parting gift before i put you on ignore :flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Oh my. Shots Fired.

Thanks for the heads up. :flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    My brownie hot fudge sundae was delicious-- tomorrow I'm making room for a midnight truffle blizzard. Mmmmmm.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to eat the container the ice cream comes in as well?

Yes. For fiber.
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    T7fZu3q.jpg?1

From yesterday
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    boooo

Beeteedubs, I'm all kinds of wandering your instagram now. Hope you don't mind
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

29ec2c.jpg

b991z4.png
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    boooo

Beeteedubs, I'm all kinds of wandering your instagram now. Hope you don't mind

LolBroScience
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

that seems pointless. Fads are short-lived for a reason. I'll bet they dreamed up the fad and the cleanse to promote sales of their nondairy ice cream..... imagine that!
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    I can never get the images to work properly when i upload to imgur... grrrrrrrrrrrr
  • shapefitter
    Options
    a4FS1pt.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    T7fZu3q

From yesterday

I need to add that one to my list, too. (I can't see it, I had to go to the url)
  • Beautyandthebeef
    Options
    You....are....my....hero!
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Yes!!!!!! I got the links working.