30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Nothing wrong with store brands. Do you have Weis near you? They have some tasty store brand flavors like their Tastykake ice cream flavor.

Weis? Are you from Pa?

I'm in MD, and I can walk to my Weis. Their chocolate peanut butter cup light ice cream was really good. I've been meaning to go back and see if they still have it. I haven't shopped there in a long time.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Today at work when I mentioned I was sick, a coworker suggested I do a cleanse. I told her I was going to start the Pop-Tart Cleanse, and perhaps do some coffee enemas, but I think now I'll just show her this thread

Also...

Does anybody else buy Talenti so they can re-use the containers?

I'm not the only one! My dogs chewed up the one I had in my lunch bag last week. :sad: Guess I'll have to buy another!

Safeway brand pumpkin pie ice cream tonight. Who has the pumpkin sea salted caramel gelato?!

It's made by Ciao Bella. I found it at whole foods along with a few other unique flavors.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Starting today?

Day 1 -Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby (do I get bonus points if I had it as part of a Red Velvet Pop-Tart ice-cream sammich?
    - Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra (although only about 1/2 serving)
    Day 2 -
    Day 3 -
    Day 4 -
    Day 5 -
    Day 6 -
    Day 7 -
    Day 8 -
    Day 9 -
    Day 10 -
    Day 11 -
    Day 12 -
    Day 13 -
    Day 14 -
    Day 15 -
    Day 16 -
    Day 17 -
    Day 18 -
    Day 19 -
    Day 20 -
    Day 21 -
    Day 22 -
    Day 23 -
    Day 24 -
    Day 25 -
    Day 26 -
    Day 27 -
    Day 28 -
    Day 29 -
    Day 30 -

ETA: Crap....just noticed the pint comment....can I do less than a pint or are you going to throw me out for being a lightweight?

Erp....added another to day 1.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Slow Churned Vanilla+Two chocolate chip cookies (I know I know, slow churned ice cream?! I'll improve the quality soon, but I gotta finish what I got first. :tongue: )
    Day 2: HD Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 1 cup Edy's vanilla bean with 2 chocolate chip brownies and hot fudge
    Day 2: 1/2 cup Edy's vanilla bean with 1 chocolate chip brownie (rest day)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    it is talenti strawberry gelato for me tonight...1/2 cup
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Today at work when I mentioned I was sick, a coworker suggested I do a cleanse. I told her I was going to start the Pop-Tart Cleanse, and perhaps do some coffee enemas, but I think now I'll just show her this thread

Also...

Does anybody else buy Talenti so they can re-use the containers?

I'm not the only one! My dogs chewed up the one I had in my lunch bag last week. :sad: Guess I'll have to buy another!

Safeway brand pumpkin pie ice cream tonight. Who has the pumpkin sea salted caramel gelato?!

It's made by Ciao Bella. I found it at whole foods along with a few other unique flavors.

Oh thanks! I think my Safeway had that. I'll have to look when I go to restock my Talenti.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Y'all should try that new Ben & Jerry's Salted Caramel Core. I normally will eat half the pint one day and then the other half another. Uh uh, nope, not this time. I ate half of it when I got home from the grocery and put it in the freezer. Then I came back that night and ate the rest of it, it was that good.

I wasn't a fan of the core on this one. It was a really harsh kinda flavor imo. I did love the blondie bit ice cream portion though...

I much preferred the Karamel Sutra one as the caramel was less heavy.

I also didn't care for that core flavor. Another great ice cram flavor is Breyer's Mrs. Fields Chocolate Fudge Brownie. It reminds me of the Dairy Queen Blizzard.
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I can stand by this cleanse. Been on it for the past year or so. Pretty awesome that the only possible side effects are cavaties which can easily be prevented by brushing your teeth before bed. Clean eating ftw!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day one was Weis Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough two cups. I was going to eat that today, but I had Russell Stover Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Egggs instead.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    This is one cleanse diet I am so going to do LOL!

Where's the spoons?

Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum!

Also throw in some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns, a few local store brands, and Turkey Hill & I'll be set.

B&J Cinnamon Buns is one of my favorite of ALL TIME

I'm so in! I can't do a pint a day but I can work in 1-2, maaaaaybe 3 servings a day.....

Day 1: Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks (1 serving)

I already had some Blue Bunny on hand (Mint Chocolate Chip and Bunny Tracks) so i went with the bunny tracks last night. I will be working those flavors into the mix to use them up, but I ran out to the store to get some of the really good stuff. Picked up some Haagen Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip (i can't wait to try it!), Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, Double Dark Chocolate and Tahitian Vanilla, and Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie.

I had my hands on the B&J Cinnamon Buns, but for some reason i put it back & grabbed the mint cookie instead. Now i wish i had bought it.....oh well, next time....

edit: oh i forgot, i also had a skinny cow snickerdoodle ice-cream sandwich, but i wasn't sure if that counts
  • marvybells
    Options
    Day 1 - Blue Bunny, Bunny Tracks (1/2 cup)
    Day 2 - Haagen-Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato & Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (1/2 cup each)
    Day 3 -
    Day 4 -
    Day 5 -
    Day 6 -
    Day 7 -
    Day 8 -
    Day 9 -
    Day 10 -
    Day 11 -
    Day 12 -
    Day 13 -
    Day 14 -
    Day 15 -
    Day 16 -
    Day 17 -
    Day 18 -
    Day 19 -
    Day 20 -
    Day 21 -
    Day 22 -
    Day 23 -
    Day 24 -
    Day 25 -
    Day 26 -
    Day 27 -
    Day 28 -
    Day 29 -
    Day 30 -
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    The original fad icecream cleanse, was made by Kippys non diary icecream in LA. Their icecream is made with coconut and honey, and they proposed a cleanse' by eating 5 pints over 4 days.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Day 1: Slow Churned Vanilla+Two chocolate chip cookies (I know I know, slow churned ice cream?! I'll improve the quality soon, but I gotta finish what I got first. :tongue: )
    Day 2: Store didn't have what I wanted, so it looks like I'm going with Talenti, Tahitian Vanilla Bean (Two servings). Have never had but I love vanilla ice cream so I have high hopes.
  • marvybells
    Options
    The original fad icecream cleanse, was made by Kippys non diary icecream in LA. Their icecream is made with coconut and honey, and they proposed a cleanse' by eating 5 pints over 4 days.

hey, aren't you the same person that thinks a pint of ice cream contains a lb. of sugar?

you also creeped my diary and then pm'd me asking why i do not track sugar intake and telling me not to live in denial...what are you doing, lurking around the thread waiting for opportunities to harass people about what they eat?
  • Achrya
    Options

hey, aren't you the same person that thinks a lb. of ice cream contains a lb. of sugar?

you also creeped my diary and then pm'd me asking why i do not track sugar intake and telling me not to live in denial...what are you doing, lurking around the thread waiting for opportunities to harass people about what they eat?

Oh my. Shots Fired.
  • TylerAvenger
    Options
    Are we supposed to eat the container the ice cream comes in as well?
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options

hey, aren't you the same person that thinks a lb. of ice cream contains a lb. of sugar?

Oh my. Shots Fired.

Yes, and I'm still here :)
  • Achrya
    Options

Oh my. Shots Fired.

So you admit to lurking around waiting for opportunities to harass people about what they eat?

Aren't you an interesting duck?
  • marvybells
    Options

Oh my. Shots Fired.

So you admit to lurking around waiting for opportunities to harass people about what they eat?

Aren't you an interesting duck?

sorry to bring drama to the thread. i guess i get a little grumpy when i receive unsolicited advice from strangers about what i eat.

...but i wanted to warn others, you might want to block her as i'm sure i am not the only one she is going to do it to.

edited for spelling mistake...oopsy!