30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Options

Replies

• dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Today at work when I mentioned I was sick, a coworker suggested I do a cleanse. I told her I was going to start the Pop-Tart Cleanse, and perhaps do some coffee enemas, but I think now I'll just show her this thread

Also...

Does anybody else buy Talenti so they can re-use the containers?
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    The only problem with this cleanse, is that approach is not sustainable in the long run. I mean, what is going to happen after 30 days and you go back to not eating ice cream? You should really be doing something that is a lifestyle change, not just 30 days. So I think you would have to continue eating the ice cream forever.

Well... any number of things could happen I suppose?

Maybe I switch to a 30 day 4 cupcakes or 4 donuts a day cleanse?

Great idea! Did you see that on Dr. Oz?

Where else? Isn't that where everyone gets their nutrition/fitness advice!?

Of course. Duh.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Today at work when I mentioned I was sick, a coworker suggested I do a cleanse. I told her I was going to start the Pop-Tart Cleanse, and perhaps do some coffee enemas, but I think now I'll just show her this thread

Also...

Are you my mother?

I mean. Because she does in fact do that. She puts plants in them. /shrug
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Also...

They're pretty good containers. I suppose you could use them for overnight oats. Well.... normal people... not me since I eat like 6 servings at a time.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Definitely in for ice cream cleanse! :-) sounds freaking awesome! :-)
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I didn't read this thread at all .. just saw the title.

Man, do I wish there was an Ice Cream diet that worked....
  • seleniumbaby
    Options
    Wait...this sounds great, but why? I'm assuming you don't want to lose weight. :) Are you all bodybuilders or something?
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Perfect idea but my poor grad student wallet cant afford a pint of icecream each day this month
    1447731-253930-man-experiencing-some-problems-with-alcohol-conceptual-shot.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    I didn't read this thread at all .. just saw the title.

Man, do I wish there was an Ice Cream diet that worked....

I'm makin all kindz of gainz
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Perfect idea but my poor grad student wallet cant afford a pint of icecream each day this month

Yeah.... downside. My wallet is not makin all kindz of gainz :(
  • dtimedwards
    Options

Also...

Are you my mother?

I mean. Because she does in fact do that. She puts plants in them. /shrug

I use them for all the half-bag leftovers of Bob's Red Mill oddities that I buy for one recipe and never use again.
  • dtimedwards
    Options

That's the beauty... it's also a bank account cleanse!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Wait...this sounds great, but why? I'm assuming you don't want to lose weight. :) Are you all bodybuilders or something?

I am just a woman who loves icecream. (And cookies.)
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    That's the beauty... it's also a bank account cleanse!

I like your style.... turn a negative into a positive!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I eat ice-cream every day when cutting or bulking or maintaining. I just eat less/lower calorie when trying to lose weight. I lift, but I would not consider myself as a bodybuilder.

Why...coz delish!
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm confused as to how washing with gelato is going to help you lose weight.
  • LolBroScience
    Options

Well I'm washing myself with it instead of ingesting it - therefore, calorie deficit. See?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Well I'm washing myself with it instead of ingesting it - therefore, calorie deficit. See?

Soooo many inappropriate things to say, so little time!
  • LolBroScience
    Options

Soooo many inappropriate things to say, so little time!

Say it to my face!