30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    This is one cleanse diet I am so going to do LOL!

Where's the spoons?

Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum!

Also throw in some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns, a few local store brands, and Turkey Hill & I'll be set.

B&J Cinnamon Buns is one of my favorite of ALL TIME

werd!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    dude you are my freaking hero ….
  • ndj1979
    Options
    oh i am in too ..

tonight it is going to be talenti belgium chocolate….
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Is this your food consumption for the entire day? If so, it's far from being nutritionally sound, and I am sure you will be lacking a lot of needed nutrients. If you do this for 30 days, I am sure you will likely create some health issues.

LOL check out his profile pictures and diary ..I think ole bro science will be fine….
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Lol
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have to say, I got a little lady wood with OP's profile pic. :blushing: Just in time, Talenti has 3 new flavors coming out too.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Review of Peanut Butter ice-creams for anyone interested.

In first place, by a decent margin, is HD Chocolate PB with its hyooooge gobs of peanut butter ribbons through it. Its a hefty 340 calories per 1/2 cup serving.

A very respectable second is Talenti PB cup gelato - a more macro friendly 260 calories per 1/2 cup serving.

Also worth a mention is the new BnJ Peanut Butter Fudge "Core" - pretty good with the gooeyness in the center - 300 cals per serving.

Disapointing entries were:

HD Peanut Butter Pie - at 310 calories per serving it's just not up to snuff

BnJ Peanut Butter Cup - decent, but at 350 calories per serving, the HD Chocolate PB one is better and 10cals less. The Talenti one is better and that is 90 calories less.

BnH Peanut Butter World - meh....not worth it compared to the others.

Also, for a much more macro friendly PB ice cream, Edy's/Dreyers slow churn is really nice - it has some PB ribbons and a good amount of PB cups, and at 130 calories a serving is pretty damn good. Highly recommend when trying to keep cals/fats down.
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    The only problem with this cleanse, is that approach is not sustainable in the long run. I mean, what is going to happen after 30 days and you go back to not eating ice cream? You should really be doing something that is a lifestyle change, not just 30 days. So I think you would have to continue eating the ice cream forever.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of all the fancy ice cream everybody has. The best I can do most days is Kroger. But I think this is a good way to help my "bulk" ... haha :laugh:

Nothing wrong with store brands. Do you have Weis near you? They have some tasty store brand flavors like their Tastykake ice cream flavor.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Review of Peanut Butter ice-creams for anyone interested.

In first place, by a decent margin, is HD Chocolate PB with its hyooooge gobs of peanut butter ribbons through it. Its a hefty 340 calories per 1/2 cup serving.

A very respectable second is Talenti PB cup gelato - a more macro friendly 260 calories per 1/2 cup serving.

Also worth a mention is the new BnJ Peanut Butter Fudge "Core" - pretty good with the gooeyness in the center - 300 cals per serving.

Disapointing entries were:

HD Peanut Butter Pie - at 310 calories per serving it's just not up to snuff

BnJ Peanut Butter Cup - decent, but at 350 calories per serving, the HD Chocolate PB one is better and 10cals less. The Talenti one is better and that is 90 calories less.

BnH Peanut Butter World - meh....not worth it compared to the others.

Also, for a much more macro friendly PB ice cream, Edy's/Dreyers slow churn is really nice - it has some PB ribbons and a good amount of PB cups, and at 130 calories a serving is pretty damn good. Highly recommend when trying to keep cals/fats down.

thank you ..thank you thank you.

pb ice cream is my favorite. me and my boyfriend shared some B&J chunky monkey the other night.
    i love Edy's ice cream.. their peanut butter pie is amazeballs.

also this thread is soooo full of WIN
    I can totally do this but all i have in the freezer is my dad's maple walnut. meh.

tomorrow i go shopping!!

. :drinker:
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Nothing wrong with store brands. Do you have Weis near you? They have some tasty store brand flavors like their Tastykake ice cream flavor.

Weis? Are you from Pa?
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    BEST CLEANSE EVER!!!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I have to say, I got a little lady wood with OP's profile pic. :blushing: Just in time, Talenti has 3 new flavors coming out too.

I had their new Caramel Apple Pie. It is a 10/10, would wife if it was female.
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options

The German Chocolate Cake was my favorite, but it was a limited edition. :sad: Looking forward to the Raspberries and Creme though.
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    The only problem with this cleanse, is that approach is not sustainable in the long run. I mean, what is going to happen after 30 days and you go back to not eating ice cream? You should really be doing something that is a lifestyle change, not just 30 days. So I think you would have to continue eating the ice cream forever.

Well... any number of things could happen I suppose?

Maybe I switch to a 30 day 4 cupcakes or 4 donuts a day cleanse?
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options

Great idea! Did you see that on Dr. Oz?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Oh Em Gee....have not seen that one yet.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    In!
    a4FS1pt.gif
  • LolBroScience
    Options

Great idea! Did you see that on Dr. Oz?

Where else? Isn't that where everyone gets their nutrition/fitness advice!?