30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Options

Replies

• angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Im in.
    Day 1- Blue Bunny Homemade Turtle Sundae (its got nuts and dark chocolate that might be a bit too healthy for this experiment though)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I had no idea that all of these amazing flavors existed! I must get to the store ASAP.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    If only I had a fridge right now. I would be so down for an ice cream cleanse :bigsmile:
  • _KrisMarie
    Options
    This is the jump start/cleanse/detox/"lifestyle"/diet I've been waiting for all my life.

Me too! :love:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    In for 2 servings daily
    Day1 Haggen Daas sea salt carmel
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    ETA: Crap....just noticed the pint comment....can I do less than a pint or are you going to throw me out for being a lightweight?

Sara - I don't think anyone's throwing you out of anything!

Can we substitute baked goods or beer for variety or is it strictly an ice cream cleanse? Either way, count me in!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    It's too cold here to enjoy ice cream. Can I do a chocolate cleanse diet instead?
    Wonder if you could alternate… ice cream cleanse in the warmer season and chocolate in the cooler? Darn! Wish I needed to do some "cleansing". :drinker:
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    if only you had someone to split it with so you could do 2 pints a day and try 60 flavors... i get bored before a pint is gone.

theres a high quality custard place right by my gym and i usually go there after lifting and get a sample of the flavor of the day or a small cone... may get crazy when i'm done cutting..
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    if only you had someone to split it with so you could do 2 pints a day and try 60 flavors... i get bored before a pint is gone.

theres a high quality custard place right by my gym and i usually go there after lifting and get a sample of the flavor of the day or a small cone... may get crazy when i'm done cutting..
    Mmmmm frozen custard.
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • learningtolovesalad
    Options
    Is this your food consumption for the entire day? If so, it's far from being nutritionally sound, and I am sure you will be lacking a lot of needed nutrients. If you do this for 30 days, I am sure you will likely create some health issues.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Is this your food consumption for the entire day? If so, it's far from being nutritionally sound, and I am sure you will be lacking a lot of needed nutrients. If you do this for 30 days, I am sure you will likely create some health issues.

:laugh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Yer cute
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options

:huh:

Pretty sure everyone is having some fun and making fun of those that feel the need to "cleanse" at all. That's what kidneys are for.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    This is one cleanse diet I am so going to do LOL!

Where's the spoons?

Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum!

Also throw in some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns, a few local store brands, and Turkey Hill & I'll be set.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Pretty sure everyone is having some fun and making fun of those that feel the need to "cleanse" at all. That's what kidneys are for.

Also lolbroscience has a 3000+ calorie goal. A pint of ice cream seem to fit pretty well.

It's actually the 180 grams of oats that gave me pause, more so than the ice cream.
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I will be having a pint of brownie cookie dough ice cream later
    This is one cleanse I am down with !! :happy:
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Also lolbroscience has a 3000+ calorie goal. A pint of ice cream seem to fit pretty well.

It's actually the 180 grams of oats that gave me pause, more so than the ice cream.

lol, love my oats!
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    This is one cleanse diet I am so going to do LOL!

Where's the spoons?

Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum!

Also throw in some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns, a few local store brands, and Turkey Hill & I'll be set.

B&J Cinnamon Buns is one of my favorite of ALL TIME
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    In for 2 servings daily
    Day1 Haggen Daas sea salt carmel

How do you like that one? For some reason I cant find that one...