30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Day 1 -Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby (do I get bonus points if I had it as part of a Red Velvet Pop-Tart ice-cream sammich?
    - Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra (although only about 1/2 serving)
    Day 2 - Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream: Sweet Potato with Scorched Marshmallows - 1 1/2 servings
    29b9180e-fc67-413b-962a-a25388dbeed1_zpsf2b93eac.jpg

Just for you OP :tongue:

Sara, I'm coming to your house. I can't find that sweet potato flavor anywhere, just a limited selection.

I went to the store this morning and ended up getting Edy's peanut butter cup to keep at work. They didn't have HD banana chip or the Ciao Bella pumpkin, just citrus and mango flavors. I hope Edy's was one of the peanut butter flavors Sara said was a good one. That said, I'm about to eat a chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's peanut butter cup. :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    I have to say, I got a little lady wood with OP's profile pic. :blushing: Just in time, Talenti has 3 new flavors coming out too.

I had their new Caramel Apple Pie. It is a 10/10, would wife if it was female.

Oh Em Gee....have not seen that one yet.

I saw that at Safeway this morning. Might go back and get it tonight when I'm closer to home. I'm still trying to find your peanut butter flavor review, but I already ate my Edy's and loved it. (see avatar)
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    So, as I was eating pecan pancakes and pizza yesterday, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do this glorious cleanse. Most days I could probably fit some gelato/ice cream, but I didn't think I'd be able to do that yesterday.

... Then I found this.
    140527cbfc7de120476fe06b08b2dbf3.jpg*

Breyer's tiramisu gelato. Half a cup is 170 calories of espresso and sweet cream flavored deliciousness. So, I'm officially throwing my hat into the ring as of yesterday with the caveat that I will eat some every day, if not necessarily a whole pint... except maybe on the weekends. :tongue: I've got a pint of Ben and Jerry's Hazed and Confused Core (image below)* and a quart (less one serving from last night) of the tiramisu gelato. I want to finish both of those before I buy more, but there's a new store conveniently located by my gym that has a wide variety of interesting ice creams and gelatos made by regionally local companies. Super pumped!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4qul7XmXQdkmlg82iH1IXCwmWe7QmZNU7TghPwvxJunIuxYUL

*Images not mine.

Also, if you're looking for a pumpkiny ice cream... B&J makes a pumpkin cheesecake ice cream that always infects me with crippling indecision when faced with a choice between pumpkin cheesecake and cinnamon buns. ... Omnomnom. :love:

eta: formatting, qualifying statements, typo

oooooh, goody. I saw that pumpkin cheesecake flavor and was wondering if it is any good....adding to the list....
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    posting now. i'm not done with my diary, but i already had my gelato & am headed to a late shift at work so it is not likely i will eat more later:

Day 1 - Blue Bunny, Bunny Tracks (1/2 cup)
    Day 2 - Haagen-Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato & Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (1/2 cup each)
    Day 3 - Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato, 1/2 cup
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    I have to say, I got a little lady wood with OP's profile pic. :blushing: Just in time, Talenti has 3 new flavors coming out too.

I saw that at Safeway this morning. Might go back and get it tonight when I'm closer to home. I'm still trying to find your peanut butter flavor review, but I already ate my Edy's and loved it. (see avatar)

Edy's was in the 'good' column =)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

Edy's was in the 'good' column =)

I figured, cuz it was Mmmmmm! My eyeballs were starting to hurt scrolling through all the posts, and I gave up. :smile:
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    This is the jump start/cleanse/detox/"lifestyle"/diet I've been waiting for all my life.

^ this! finally a diet that will work! In all seriousness I have ice cream or chocolate basically every day and am losing just fine. In!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    I'm not cleansing right now but I admire and envy all of you who are! Have you tried a combination of Hagen Daz chocolate peanut butter and their coffee?? I think about half and half of each. So it works perfectly if you have a friend, you can each have a pint and share. Very Romantic!
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    Today is Graeter's Salted Caramel. 279 calories per half cup? Would be nice if I were bulking but alas, I would rather be able to eat more foods for the calories. Also didn't taste much like salted caramel so I added some torani salted caramel syrup and it hit the spot!
  • Miamiuu
    Miamiuu Posts: 262 Member
    Was this proven to be a real kind of cleanse. last i checked it was moved to the fun and chit chat forum. O..o
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Was this proven to be a real kind of cleanse. last i checked it was moved to the fun and chit chat forum. O..o

Your eye's deceive you. It is clearly under "Food and Nutrition"
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    I'm not cleansing right now but I admire and envy all of you who are! Have you tried a combination of Hagen Daz chocolate peanut butter and their coffee?? I think about half and half of each. So it works perfectly if you have a friend, you can each have a pint and share. Very Romantic!

Oh my! Sounds delish!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member

This is all i want... someone to lift weights with and eat ice creams </3
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Aw man, I just finished my coffee & donut ice cream last night :(

Who makes this? I saw this and several other flavor but the brand name escapes me. I looked at the macros and unfortunately I wouldn't be able to down a pint :(.... the fat was like 26g per serving haha.

Sam's Choice, at Walmart.

LOL I know, but it has chunks of donuts AND swirls of icing :love:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Day 1: Slow Churned Vanilla+Two chocolate chip cookies (I know I know, slow churned ice cream?! I'll improve the quality soon, but I gotta finish what I got first. :tongue: )
    Day 2: Store didn't have what I wanted, so it looks like I'm going with Talenti, Tahitian Vanilla Bean+Slow churned Vanilla+2 chocolate chip cookies
    Day 3: Peanut Butter Fudge Milkshake, from cookout.

OsnT8Dv.jpg?1

Tastes like love.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Aw man, I just finished my coffee & donut ice cream last night :(

Who makes this? I saw this and several other flavor but the brand name escapes me. I looked at the macros and unfortunately I wouldn't be able to down a pint :(.... the fat was like 26g per serving haha.

Sam's Choice, at Walmart.

LOL I know, but it has chunks of donuts AND swirls of icing :love:
    Guess I shouldn't just gloss over that section of the freezer anymore...
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    You guys are giving me so many flavors to look out for LOL!

I finished off the Weis Cookie Dough & will finish off the Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns on Thursday.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Day 1: hot fudge brownie sundae with Edy's vanilla bean
    Day 2: same
    Day 3: Midnight Truffle blizzard from DQ-- it was to die for
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    I truly wish I was at a different time in my regimen right now or else I would have totally been in on this.. mmmmm. What a superb idea! :drinker:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    talenti chocolate chip raspberry tonight!