30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Replies

• desireecl
    desireecl Posts: 73 Member
    I can't handle this kind of nonsense...I have to save my calories to cleanse with swedish fish, sour patch kids, and the like...

I gave up candy and bakery treats for Lent so ice cream is my happy place...once Easter comes, it is open season on sour patch kids. My face is going to be stuck in a sour pucker for a week.
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Day 1: Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Fudge Core
    Day 2: Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter
    Day 3: Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter
    Day 4: Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter
    Day 5: Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter
    Day 6: Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter
    Day 7: The RAM Restaurant & Brewery- Strawberry Ice Cream Cupcake (Slow-churned sweet cream & real strawberry Dreyer’s ice cream. Layered with white cake. White chocolate cupcake shell).
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Day 1 -Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby (do I get bonus points if I had it as part of a Red Velvet Pop-Tart ice-cream sammich?
    3c000771-dd59-40db-a135-190253cf3ba0_zps73af1951.jpg
    - Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra (although only about 1/2 serving)
    Day 2 - Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream: Sweet Potato with Scorched Marshmallows - 1 1/2 servings
    29b9180e-fc67-413b-962a-a25388dbeed1_zpsf2b93eac.jpg
    Day 3 - Haagen Dazs Capuccino Gelato - 2 servings
    f82d0c6a-e84a-4994-a2f1-232b7a0581ed_zps68a6bb4a.jpg
    Update: I kinda ended up eating 3 servings of the HD Cappuccino and a serving of BnJ Chocolate Therapy
    c9eaf90e-65b9-4955-a442-6ddf4431eaae_zps2ed6e664.jpg
    Day 4 - About 3/4 of a serving each, eaten together of Ben & Jerry's Salted Caramel Core and Three Twins Mocha Difference
    55e6dd5a-d891-44cc-8598-f9027cd56b09_zpsbb53ad48.jpga1186816-2bad-4b5d-af74-666f9a5a332d_zps2bff7e28.jpg
    I may not be done for the night!
    Day 5 - So, one for the vegans and lactose intolerant today.. Genuto Chai Latte. This is a really nice non-dairy one. The texture is really rich, smooth and creamy - more like a gelato than an ice-cream and so much better than the coconut or just almond based ice creams. The base is a mix of nuts - cashews, pistachios and almonds - although you cannot taste the nuts. It is a local 'artisan' one and pretty spendy, but worth for the occasional serving. They have other flavors as well, some of which I want to get: http://genuto.com/ I had 1 1/4 servings.
    88faea4d-61d8-47bf-bf63-695ce3b21c15_zpsed239042.jpg
    Day 6 - So, after a shopping trip to three stores where I came away with a total haul of 24 pints for a ridiculous amount of money, I decided to try Steve's Craft Ice Cream - Bklyn Blackout which, per the label is "Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Swirled with Chocolate Stout Cake Pieces and Dark Chocolate Pudding". I have to say though, it really was not worth the 280 calories. Very nice smooth chocolaty base, but not too much else going on and I really could not find the mix-ins. Maybe they are the bottom. I have had one of their flavors before and the base is really good, so I am going to try a few more http://shop.stevesicecream.com/collections/all-flavors
    68f07489-5f93-42c8-abc1-fba365960a03_zpsb108e0f5.jpg
    Day 7 -
    Day 8 -
    Day 9 -
    Day 10 -
    Day 11 -
    Day 12 -
    Day 13 -
    Day 14 -
    Day 15 -
    Day 16 -
    Day 17 -
    Day 18 -
    Day 19 -
    Day 20 -
    Day 21 -
    Day 22 -
    Day 23 -
    Day 24 -
    Day 25 -
    Day 26 -
    Day 27 -
    Day 28 -
    Day 29 -
    Day 30 -
    [/quote]
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Day1: Talenti Sea Salt Caramel (1 cup)
    Day2: Talenti Sea Salt Caramel (1 cup), Kroger Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwich
    Day3: Talenti Belgian Chocolate (1 cup)
    Day4: House-made Beet Granita Sorbet(1/2C) on a brownie, plus a mid-day metabolism boost from a Latino Heat cupcake
    Day5: Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter 2C
    Day6: Stone Ridge Creamery Caramel Cheesecake 2C
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    All fresh daily custard flavors at a local joint. Im cutting weight so I'm eating these 75c baby cones. Imma hit 10% while doing this cleanse. Moderation is key brah.

Day 1:Heath Brickle Crunch
    Day 2:Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Day 3:chocolate
    Day 4:Blueberry Buzz 21+

rode a marathon so i ate a full scoop today
  • SallyFTW
    SallyFTW Posts: 36
    this sounds crazy. I like it.
  • Miamiuu
    Miamiuu Posts: 262 Member
    So has anyone had their guts cleansed out yet from the gelato?
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Day 1: 1/2 cup Haagen Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato + 1/2 cup Front Porch Chocolate Rocker
    Day 2: 1 cup Blue Bell Kentucky Delight
    Day 3: 1/2 cup Blue Bell Kentucky Delight (mmm pie crust pieces)
    Day 4: 1 cup Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused Core
    Day 5: 3/4 cup Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts
    Day 6: 1/2 cup Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake
    Day 7: 1/2 cup Jeni's Whiskey & Pecans

I literally have over 20 pints in my freezer plus a few half gals. Hoarder probz.

ETA: I've lost 3 lbs :smokin: ... although I just switched back to eating at a deficit... but obviously it's due to the cleanse.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    You have far more exciting ice cream than we have here....
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Day 1: 1/2 cup Haagen Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato + 1/2 cup Front Porch Chocolate Rocker

I literally have over 20 pints in my freezer plus a few half gals. It's going to take me a long time to eat through them with only 1-2 servings at a time, lol. Hoarder status!

ETA: I've lost 3 lbs :smokin: ... although I just switched back to eating at a deficit... but obviously it's due to the cleanse.

I have 21 pints squirreled away in my freezer and i'm also only eating 1-2 servings at a time. it is ridiculously awesome...

how is the Jeni's Whiskey & Pecans? I really wanted to try that one but my Wholefoods doesn't sell it
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    I'm not cleansing right now but I admire and envy all of you who are! Have you tried a combination of Hagen Daz chocolate peanut butter and their coffee?? I think about half and half of each. So it works perfectly if you have a friend, you can each have a pint and share. Very Romantic!

This is all i want... someone to lift weights with and eat ice creams </3

Yes once you have this you have everything you need!
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289

I literally have over 20 pints in my freezer plus a few half gals. It's going to take me a long time to eat through them with only 1-2 servings at a time, lol. Hoarder status!

I have 21 pints squirreled away in my freezer and i'm also only eating 1-2 servings at a time. it is ridiculously awesome...

how is the Jeni's Whiskey & Pecans? I really wanted to try that one but my Wholefoods doesn't sell it

It's delicious. It's my first Jeni's and I was skeptical about spending that much for a pint of ice cream but it's definitely worth it. You can taste the whiskey and it's got big ol' pecan halves. A+, 10/10.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    I need to find a way to join in. Being lactose intolerant is the bane of my existence (yes I'm being dramatic but ice cream is yummy!).

Why have I never seen Talenti and Blue Bunny at the grocery store. Is Canada being excluded from the deliciousness?
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Day 1 - Blue Bunny, Bunny Tracks (1/2 cup)
    Day 2 - Haagen-Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato & Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (1/2 cup each)
    Day 3 - Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato (1/2 cup)
    Day 4- Talenti Caramel Apple Pie Gelato (1/2 cup) and Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream (although only about 1/3 a serving. i just couldn't wait to sample it)
    Day 5- B&J Cinnamon Buns (1/2 cup) and 1/4 cup of Talenti Tahitian Vanilla that i turned into green tea with some matcha :) ….and a chocolate cupcake with a peanut butter cream filling and chocolate icing with dark shaved chocolate pieces on top
    Day 6- Talenti Caramel Apple Pie and Talenti Double Dark Chocolate (1/2 cup each)
    Day 7- Jeni's Birch and Marshmallows (1/4 cup), Jeni's Wildberry Lavender Ice Cream (1/4 cup) and B&J's Pumpkin Cheesecake (1/2 cup)

I enjoyed the B&J pumpkin much more this time. I think my sample of it the other day was too small to fully appreciate. This time i did a full serving and there was plenty of graham crumbles and cheesy swirls. yum.

the birch & marshmallow flavor is wonderful. I wasn't sure if i was going to like this one, but i am definitely a fan. It tastes just like a rootbeer float with pieces of marshmallow mixed in.

the Wildberry Lavender flavor is just ok. Honestly i expected a stronger & more complex flavor. won't be buying this one again. I wish i had bought the buckeye state instead because my selection is seriously lacking peanut butter.

i might have more later tonight, still trying to see if i can work it into my day.
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Would my snicker doodle ice cream sandwich by skinny cow be acceptable?
    If so I'm in!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    I need to find a way to join in. Being lactose intolerant is the bane of my existence (yes I'm being dramatic but ice cream is yummy!).

Why have I never seen Talenti and Blue Bunny at the grocery store. Is Canada being excluded from the deliciousness?

They have coconut milk pints made by Silk, and a few other brands I believe. I've never tried them, but my mom eats them.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    I may just suck it up and eat the real deal dairy stuff - but then it might actually turn into a cleanse for me...

aTXLffR.jpg

But...

butta-icecream-crackers%2B125-001.JPG

So conflicted!
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    I think the amount of Ben and Jerrys you all ate made Gay marriage legal in the UK
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    How the HECK can you lose weigh from eating ice cream everyday ? That happened to me an I gained 10 pounds from Ben&Jerry's strawberry cheesecake Ice cream

By making sure it fits in your calories & not going over your calories for the day. All you need is a spoon, bowl, & digital measuring tool.

Day One: Two cups of Weis Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Day Two: Russell Stovers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs (not an ice cream)
    Day three: A whole pint of Cinnamon Buns by Ben & Jerry's. Was going to split it up for today & tomorrow, but ate it all today haha. Will just count it for tomorrow too.
    Day Four: Will have a McDonald's Pineapple Smoothie
    Day Five: Hazed & Confused That's My Core 1.5 serving, lemon frosted cookie, and Russell Stover cookie dough egg
    Day Six: Hazed & Confused That's My Core 1.5 serving

Ugh they didn't have the Coffee/Donut ice cream at my local Wal-Mart. Bought the Breyers gelato to try.
  • Hey! Finally a cleanse that I'm sure there is proven evidence that it'll work. I'm sure it wouldn't even have to count as a cheat day. I want to be in real bad, but can I watch? Just keep the pistachio nut kind away from me.