30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options

Day 7 - Talenti - Sicilian Pistachio - 210 cals - 10f/27c/4p. Nice flavor... standard pistachio flavored ice cream base, with chewy pieces of pistachios. Good balance of sweet & salty. I recommend if you have a thing for Pistachios or nut flavored (giggity) ice creams. Stacked up against the Toasted Almond by Talenti, it ranks below it. However, still a solid one overall. 9.5/10.

hehehehehe... :blushing:
    You said nut flavored!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    We don't have Edy's s'mores here. *pouts*

I wasn't crazy about the B&J version. The graham cracker is really important to me, and I could barely taste it.
  • Nadia222222
    Nadia222222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Eating ice cream for 30 days. That will make you gain weight right?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Nope. I've eaten ice cream nearly every day for the past year.
  • EpsilonGamma
    Options
    Can you update your original post. That way, for people like me who are interested don't have to troll through the whole X amount of pages.

Thanks!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Can you update your original post. That way, for people like me who are interested don't have to troll through the whole X amount of pages.

Thanks!

He can't. MFP only lets you edit your posts for an hour after you make them.
  • BriTyler3
    BriTyler3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    How the HECK can you lose weigh from eating ice cream everyday ? That happened to me an I gained 10 pounds from Ben&Jerry's strawberry cheesecake Ice cream

maintain a calorie deficit …

you gained ten pounds because you were in a calorie surplus, not because you ate ice cream.

I am in a cut right now and have been eaten ice cream almost every night and am down about three pounds in three weeks….

Most likely this is exactly why i gained and because i was eating the whole carton :embarassed:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

No. I have eaten ice cream every day for 2 years. I was either cutting, maintaining or purposely bulking. The first year was solely cutting.

It will only make you gain weight if your total calorie levels are above maintenance.
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You have far more exciting ice cream than we have here....

I was thinking that too... Also decent ice cream is sooooo expensive where I live. I don't know how you guys in this thread can afford so much. I wish I had the monies for an ice cream cleanse...:brokenheart:
    I suppose I'll just stick to a huge hunk of chocolate a day. :bigsmile:
  • EpsilonGamma
    Options
    o i c, that sucks.

Thanks for the info
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Blue Bunny, Bunny Tracks (1/2 cup)
    Day 2 - Haagen-Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato & Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (1/2 cup each)
    Day 3 - Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato (1/2 cup)
    Day 4- Talenti Caramel Apple Pie Gelato (1/2 cup) and Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream (although only about 1/3 a serving. i just couldn't wait to sample it)
    Day 5- B&J Cinnamon Buns (1/2 cup) and 1/4 cup of Talenti Tahitian Vanilla that i turned into green tea with some matcha :) ….and a chocolate cupcake with a peanut butter cream filling and chocolate icing with dark shaved chocolate pieces on top
    Day 6- Talenti Caramel Apple Pie and Talenti Double Dark Chocolate (1/2 cup each)
    Day 7- Jeni's Birch and Marshmallows (1/2 cup), Jeni's Wildberry Lavender Ice Cream (1/4 cup) and B&J's Pumpkin Cheesecake (1/2 cup)

(updated the amount for birch & marshmallows)
  • cwsreddy
    cwsreddy Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    (this is exactly the type of thread I'm talking about that gives IIFYM a bad repuation. just sayin')
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    (this is exactly the type of thread I'm talking about that gives IIFYM a bad repuation. just sayin')

oh, brother....
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

lolwut?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    So us eating ice cream gives IIFYM a bad name? How so? If it fits with ease, what's wrong with it?
    Do you think that all we eat all day is ice cream?

My ice cream today tipped me over 100% for iron today. It was the 2nd largest contributor. I rarely get over 100% being a vegetarian.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Strong checking of my diary too. Oh wait, 10-12 oz veggies everyday, micros met every day, macros within +/-3g every day, fiber over every day.

Also note that I'm the only person actually sticking to the pint sized rule. Everyone else is having normal sized servings.

This is exactly why everyone on MFP dislikes you.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Strong checking of my diary too. Oh wait, 10-12 oz veggies everyday, micros met every day, macros within +/-3g every day, fiber over every day.

Also note that I'm the only person actually sticking to the pint sized rule. Everyone else is having normal sized servings.

This is exactly why everyone on MFP dislikes you.

Dude...you need to have the honor of rolling this thread!