30 DAY GELATO | ICE CREAM CLEANSE DIET

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    I feel like such a lame-o. Every night, 3 servings of Publix Espresso Chip frozen yogurt. I'm such a creature of habit, but I promise I'm living vicariously through everyone else's flavor choices. Om nom nom. Especially cupcake's pop tart ice cream sammiches.

I'm a creature of habit too-- for months I had Edy's caramel praline crunch every night. I did finally get tired of it. :laugh:

I do the same with Greek yogurt-- I eat the same flavor every day until I'm completely sick of it and then I switch.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member

Day 4: Turkey Hill Dutch chocolate ice cream (1/2 c) and birthday cake Pop Tart ice cream sandwich

Tell me more about birthday cake pop tart sammich

I didn't take a picture of that one, but Pop Tart has two 50th birthday flavors, and they have these cute sprinkles on them! They're better toasted, I think. And even better sandwiching a scoop of chocolate ice cream. :bigsmile:

11992526636_d6b59ddb94.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member

Day 4: Turkey Hill Dutch chocolate ice cream (1/2 c) and birthday cake Pop Tart ice cream sandwich

I didn't take a picture of that one, but Pop Tart has two 50th birthday flavors, and they have these cute sprinkles on them! They're better toasted, I think. And even better sandwiching a scoop of chocolate ice cream. :bigsmile:

Possible next cleanse?
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    I want Greek Yogurt with honey.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

Possible next cleanse?

I'd be down for that!

ETA I forgot to add the other flavor is chocolate vanilla creme. I didn't buy this one, though. Yet. :wink:

11815750293_3cd8aeb20a.jpg
  • shapefitter
    I feel like such a lame-o. Every night, 3 servings of Publix Espresso Chip frozen yogurt. I'm such a creature of habit, but I promise I'm living vicariously through everyone else's flavor choices. Om nom nom. Especially cupcake's pop tart ice cream sammiches.

I'm a creature of habit too-- for months I had Edy's caramel praline crunch every night. I did finally get tired of it. :laugh:

I do the same with Greek yogurt-- I eat the same flavor every day until I'm completely sick of it and then I switch.

What would you switch to? I only know of Greek Yogurt with honey.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    ^ Are you lonely or something?
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member

I keep thinking I'll get sick of it. Every now and then, I'll buy a different flavor, but before it's gone I want my Espresso chip.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics

I keep thinking I'll get sick of it. Every now and then, I'll buy a different flavor, but before it's gone I want my Espresso chip.

Oh I like the new username. :flowerforyou:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    I din't know what "gelato" is, but I'm always in for ice cream!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member

I'm thinking there's hanger going on.

soft+pretzel+gif.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics

I'm thinking there's hanger going on.

soft+pretzel+gif.gif

Well hell, that's just any Tuesday :laugh:
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Uh, yes. This fits perfectly because I am on such an ice cream kick right now (when normally I don't have much of a sweet tooth).

Day 1: Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Fudge Core
    For a split second I thought you said "ice cream kink," and was interested, intrigued, and slightly aroused.

Day 1: B&J Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch, and I daresay it will be that and Haagen Dazs Butter Pecan & Strawberry for the entire run.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

Do you even MFP???

talenti-seas-salt-caramel-gelato-300x225.jpg

:wink:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Day One: Two cups of Weis Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Day Two: Russell Stovers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs (not an ice cream)
    Day three: A whole pint of Cinnamon Buns by Ben & Jerry's. Was going to split it up for today & tomorrow, but ate it all today haha. Will just count it for tomorrow too.
    Day Four: Will have a McDonald's Pineapple Smoothie
    Day Five: Hazed & Confused That's My Core 1.5 serving, lemon frosted cookie, and Russell Stover cookie dough egg
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    I'm late starting as I've been under the weather a bit, but I've been loving all the reviews. Sadly, I've not been able to find many of the flavors I wanted to try....B&J hazed&confused, grandma's cake batter, talenti toasted almond, HD caramelized banana chip? and the Kentucky one are the 1st that come to mind. I live in Mass and just went to stop&shop....got some talenti black raspberry chocolate chip, B&J peppermint chocolate crunch and store brand banana fudge chunk (talenti and B&J both on sale and store brand free for buying the B&J so the cleanse of my wallet is slightly less this week, woot! Good thing too, taking a sick day means my wallet made no gainz) Not a bad rotation...and I will be rotating one serving per day as I am trying to lose 40 lbs over the next 6 months.

The Ben & Jerry Mint Chocolate sounds yummy. Will have to be on the look out for that one.

I wonder if Stop & Shop is like Giant? Giant had the same Ben & Jerry's deal this week.
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member

Oh I like the new username. :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :wink:
  • shapefitter

Do you even MFP???

talenti-seas-salt-caramel-gelato-300x225.jpg

I still don't know what it is. It's not something we sell in UK

• dunge0n
    dunge0n Posts: 29 Member
    We all know cleanse diets are key to successful weight loss and improved body composition...

Starting today, I will begin a 30 day Gelato / Ice Cream cleanse consisting of 1 pint per day over the course of the next 30 days. I will report back every evening with an update on the brand and flavor. More than likely I'll post the pics to Instagram (LolBroScience if you care to follow me along on my journey) and I'll even throw in some flavor reviews for you guys if you want.

Note that I'll be sure to scrub my spoon with soap and water before eating just to be safe!

And we're off....!

Day 1 - Haagen-Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2 -
    Day 3 -
    Day 4 -
    Day 5 -
    Day 6 -
    Day 7 -
    Day 8 -
    Day 9 -
    Day 10 -
    Day 11 -