finish the sentance....start a new sentance

Options

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I wonder how _long it will be before I find a computer_ I can put in my mouth .

If I can't find one I guess I will _____________________.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    If I can't find one I guess I will __have to create it myself__

It feels like I'm getting _____________.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    It feels like I'm getting __close to inventing a billion dollor invention here!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,168 Member
    Options
    Oregonlady forgot to give us a sentence to finish because she___________________.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Oregonlady forgot to give us a sentence to finish because she__is cleaning her oven with a toothbrush_____.

My dining room now looks as though a _____________threw up ______________all over the walls!!!!!!!
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    My dining room now looks as though a _drunk bizarro Superman_threw up _yack encrusted Krytonite chunks_all over the walls!!!!!!!

Must have been sleeping when I packed my lunch because now I'm having __________ on a __________ with _________ on the side.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    My dining room now looks as though a _drunk bizarro Superman_threw up _yack encrusted Krytonite chunks_all over the walls!!!!!!!

Must have been sleeping when I packed my lunch because now I'm having __________ on a __________ with _________ on the side.

Must have been sleeping when I packed my lunch because now I'm having __roast beef and swiss ___ on a __shoe insert___ with ____Crest 3D toothpaste___ on the side.

When I hear Buffalo, I think of _______ and ___________ and _____________.
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    When I hear Buffalo, I think of _New York_ and _Wings_ and _Dances With Wolves.

My spouse makes me ___________ when they __________ on the ___________ everyday.
  • NYIceQueen
    Options
    My spouse makes me __sing The Oscar Meyer Weiner Song____ when they __sing it____ on the __TV but I wish I could sing it____everyday.

An African Swallow ________ carrying a coconut_____________rude French guards________.
  • NYIceQueen
    Options
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    An African Swallow _riding an albino water buffalo__ carrying a coconut_danced widly while _rude French guards_exposed their Eiffel Towers__.

In my garage I keep ___________ under the stairs where_____________ never goes.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    In my garage, I keep __ house hippos ___ under the stairs where _the giraffe_ never goes.

I wish I could sleep ______ and not be awake for _______
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I wish I could sleep _on command_ and not be awake for _my dentist appt tomorrow afternoon.__

I hate going to the dentist because ____________________.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    I hate going to the dentist because my dentist is ___Rick Moranis in Little Shop of Horrors

This year for Hallowe'en, I'm going to ________ and then _________
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    This year for Hallowe'en, I'm going to _put a potato on the end of my member _ and then _go to the party as a Dictator.

or

This year for Hallowe'en, I'm going to _get naked, wear skates and tie a string to my member _ and then _go to the party as a pull toy.

Never hang with anyone who won't ______________________ or _____________ with you.
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    This year for Hallowe'en, I'm going to _wait for the Great Pumpkin_ and then _go tease Charlie Brown that I found him!_

Dressing up in ______________________ and going to ___________________ is all part of a hard night's __________.

BTW - Jewelchristian - I printed out your Candy Corn picture to take to my Mom to see if she's able to make me some. I think they are so cute!
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    Dressing up in ______ a lab coat _____ and going to _____ draw blood from a turnip_______ is all part of a hard nights ______ work in paradise.

When I go to work in _____________________ the first thing I do is_____________________.
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    When I go to work in _neighborhood nuclear power plant_ the first thing I do is__let off a little steam.

Never mix _________ and _________ together while slam dancing.
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    When I go to work in _____the wee hours of the morning________ the first thing I do is ______make the &$%@*# coffee since no one else seems to be able to make it around here! No I'm not BITTER! Just need my COFFEE!_________

Seems that ZebraHead and I both answered the same question before. So here is his question that was overlooked:

Never hang with anyone who won't ______________________ or _____________ with you.
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    never mix ___dangerous chemicals___ and ___ myopia____ together while slam dancing.