finish the sentance....start a new sentance

Options

Replies

• Chickabittie
    Options
    oops, Zeebrahead- here is your question that was missed earlier that I forgot to put down..

Never hang with anyone who won't ______________________ or _____________ with you.
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    Never hang with anyone who won't ____took a bullet for you_____ or __willing to go to jail __ with you.

ZebraHead is currently feeling ________________ since his last sentences have been _______________ by JuliaRose and Chickabittie!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    ZebraHead is currently feeling __immensely ecstatic_ since his last sentences have been _memorialized for all time_ by JuliaRose and Chickabittie!

If I could have a superpower it would be ___________ so I could__________.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    If I could have a superpower it would be ____ time travel _____ so I could ____ change my life :-) _____.

____________ day old pizza ______________ Easter peeps.
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    _Eat twenty_day old pizza, _throw up_ Easter peeps.

As King of the world I proclaim _____________ and slide on the ice.
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    __ Researchers should really conduct a 22____ day old pizza _ study like they did at http://www.peepresearch.org/ for_ Easter Peeps.

In these days of ____________________ , one could really ____________________ paper airplane making skills.
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    In these days of ___ skyrocketing fares,__ one could really ___ improve __ paper airplane making skills.

My willpower is ______ at _______ and__________.
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    My willpower is better in the morning and at the gym.

When I _____ I always _____ with a great deal of _____.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    When I drive I always do so with a great deal of wonder at how stupid some of the other people on the road are.

I wish ____________more____________so I could____________
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    I wish __running around behind a toddler, running up and down 3 flights of stairs daily counted ___ more __as exercise ___ so I could _______ be really thin :-)

Running with ___________ could _____________and ___________ mummification.
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Running with _scissors, masking tape, and sheets_ could _cause you to fall__and _lead to self-mummification.

The next time I am ____________ I am going to save some ____________ and let you have it.
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    The _National Cowchip throwing _ team was _flinging cowchips_at _the king and queen of _ the ball.

I bought a _______ today_______ and man do I feel like ____________ it.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I bought a __seguay today___on sale __and man do I feel like a __chump riding__it

I am so glad it is _____that means it is time to cut _______
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    I am so glad it is _Wisconsin Cheese Day__that means it is time to cut _'the cheese'_

Just _________ right there and ______ those ________ anywhere.
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    I'll take a _Hot bath _ and a _massage__ tonight while you _sing_ to me.

Rebels been __________ since I don't know _________, and all __________ wants to do is _________.
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    Rebels been _riding high_ since I don't know ___69?___ and all _ I _ wants to do is _zoom-zoom_.

You have to _____________ drive the Chevy to __________, but that's when they call me __________.
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    You have to _punch down hard and_ drive the Chevy to _the levy_, but that's when they call me _fox on the run.

Leaving you is _________ the ______ I've ever done, now _______ from me.