finish the sentance....start a new sentance

Options

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    City girls just seem to find out early how to open doors with just a smile.

I floated for ___________ until I was spotted by ____________ which ______ right to me and ______me.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I floated for eons until I was spotted by icky humans which shot right to me and killed me

:huh: did I do that right....sigh

I set out on a ___________ but after some time ____________ which blew up and_____________
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    I set out on a _hot summers day_ but after some time _the engine overheated _ which blew up and_gave me a piston wedgie.

You and me were______ for ________ things__________ you mean_________ to someone else.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    You and me were two for two, things didn't work out, you mean *pixie piss I hate your f#@king guts* the world to someone else:bigsmile:

Why oh why ______________ I cry out to the___________ and fall down in a ______________ to wallow in my own____
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Why oh why __must __ I cry out to the_world_ and fall down in a _heap_ to wallow in my own_extraordinary successfully good looking future while you fester in the cesspool of your life.

Once upon a ___________ while___________.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Once upon a darkest night while the pixie's were shinning bright..

It was the ________ of times, it was the _________ of times, and somehow_____________manage to screw___________
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    It was the _end _ of times, it was the __loss_ of times, and somehow_cockaroaches __manage to screw_the rest of us out of our maggoty bread!!

Taste _________ everyday, ______ the day for it ___________ again.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Taste different everyday, I curse the day for it never again :huh:

Battle was _____________ and the ________ grew restless, for the time ________ to kick some ___________ *kitten*
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Battle was _waning__ and the _butterflies__ grew restless, for the time _that the faeries would come _ to kick some _firefly__ *kitten*

Great ___________ eat at ________ while _________ on the floor.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Great minds eat at philosophy while break dancing on the floor

I wonder why no one has _____________ because I really think ____________ could be a great___________
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    I wonder why no one has __mixed vodka and listerene_ because I really think _they_ could be a great_for burning the hair off your hinney.

Plastic___________ leave lesser men to question ______________ the next day.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Plastic nipple rings leave lesser men to question thier manliness the next day :bigsmile:

I ran as _________ as I could, but the zombie kept __________ which was very__________ because it made me ______
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    I ran as __slow_ as I could, but the zombie kept _missing me_ which was very_hard to do_ because it made me _hungry for brains.

Left _______ people_____________ might_________ leave it alone.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Left Handed people are the best and might never learn to leave it alone.... (I am left handed:happy: )

The car swiftly _____________ but then a truck _________which caused everyone to ______ before the cops got there
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    The car swiftly __jumped the curb__ but then a truck _smashed into the ATM _ which caused everyone to _grab all the cash and run_ before the cops got there

Love is ___________ when ________ can never know.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Love is random when trolls can never know

Bizarre as it may seem ___________ is the real______ but __________is an impostor that needs ____________
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Bizarre as it may seem _outside__ is the real_inside_ but _plastic Ono__is an impostor that needs _to retrun the Beatles to their original and upright position.

Never _________ unless your______ has an extra_____ on the backside of ________.
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    Never slide down a garbage hill at the dump unless your overalls has an extra layer of mayo on the backside of your flexible flyer.

Do ____ as you________in the A.M.________daily.
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Do _sing Elvis songs_ as you_shower_in the A.M._almost_daily.

Dying is _________________ it's living ___________________.
  • trappegirl
    Options
    Dying is _____inevitable____ it's living _____your life that's taken for granted_______.

________________ makes me happy!!