start six months ago ...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    20 carbs or less per day

why not just blow your brains out?
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Here's some info to read that hopefully will educate you and give you some insight so you can actually succeed in a healthy way (healthy being both physically and mentally).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

http://body-improvements.com/2013/05/24/undiet-your-diet/

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1122891-9-reasons-fat-loss-is-always-slower-than-you-d-like

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/why-big-caloric-deficits-and-lots-of-activity-can-hurt-fat-loss.html

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1105036-article-on-flexible-dieting-by-armi-legge?page=1#posts-17068746

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ihad/view/the-myth-of-good-and-bad-foods-by-eric-helms-588801

A happy, well-fueled and exercised body is great at shedding fat, feeling great, and being strong. An under-fueled over-worked body is good at giving you problems and results you don't want. Common problems are stalls in weight loss, hair loss, brittle nails, grouchy/moody, tired, no energy to workout, and so on. Eat too little for too long and the body slows the metabolism to match the low intake, making it necessary to eat lower and lower cals in order to lose.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Get on a reality show like Naked and Afraid. Don't think this is very healthy though.

Remember it took a long time to get that way, it doesn't go away with a wish and a random date on the calendar.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    The last post was for Trogolicious by the way. Apparently that persons attitude is reflected by their name. I would love to tell anyone about what I did and help anyone I can. Inbox me if your serious and I'll spare the neigh sayers the trouble of reading this. Just so all know that what I did helped me so much I started blogging about it to help other people. Especially moms. That baby weight is hard to get rid of but it is possible to look great even if you are big. Anything is possible.

No. Spill it here. If they have to inbox you, you're selling something.

And I agree with trog. You're full of it.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    What does healthy mean?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Stop Eating.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Woah, woah, woah I never told anyone to take any drastic measures, and yes honey whether you'd like to believe it or not it WAS all FAT! You don't even know me. I should Post before and after pics so that you can see how Fat I was and how lean I am now. Trust me I'm all muscle and I'm not being hostile to you so don't be hostile towards me. I am a member of this community just like you are and you shouldn't discourage people when they have their heart set on something positive. I can post here if I feel the need to. I didn't starve myself or drink lemon water for 3 weeks. I legitimately worked hard to get my results but it had NOTHING to do with your so called "DRASTI MEASURES." Maybe I can help you too "HONEY!" By the way I think I will post a bikini pic for you so you can see there are healthy ways to lose a large amount of weight in a short period of time. It's too bad you feel the need to verbally attack me just because you are uneducated about weight loss. Have a nice day!

lol and I do not know you …

but Honey, I have a gold mine in my backyard that I will sell you for 100.00..
  • melissaedgerlyrustin
    melissaedgerlyrustin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to anyone telling you, you can't! Umm excuse me but I have four kids and was 208 lbs. I now weight 138. I lost 28lbs my first month of really being serious about losing weight. And it was all FAT honey! You can do it. I can tell you what I did if you'd like, and anyone else for that matter! Shame on anyone telling anyone else they can't do that. I DID IT! Realistically it does take hard work and control BUT, changing the way you think about yourself and your goals will help you succeed. Inbox me Darlin' I will tell you what I did. Diet and all. I should say Lifestyle change because dieting doesn't work! lol

You can lose that much that quickly but not in a healthy way. Proven fact that it takes a tremendous toll on your heart when you drop even 30 pounds too quickly. It isn't safe for your health and you shouldn't do it.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to anyone telling you, you can't! Umm excuse me but I have four kids and was 208 lbs. I now weight 138. I lost 28lbs my first month of really being serious about losing weight. And it was all FAT honey! You can do it. I can tell you what I did if you'd like, and anyone else for that matter! Shame on anyone telling anyone else they can't do that. I DID IT! Realistically it does take hard work and control BUT, changing the way you think about yourself and your goals will help you succeed. Inbox me Darlin' I will tell you what I did. Diet and all. I should say Lifestyle change because dieting doesn't work! lol

I shouldn't even ask but mind sharing with everyone how you managed to net negative 3,500 calories per DAY in a healthy manner?
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    20 carbs or less per day

No

Working for me. My husband started the middle of February and is down 74 pounds so it is working for him too. Just saying it is possible.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    How can I loose at least 30 lbs in 40 days healthy way?!
    Need help!

The better question.... Why do you need to?
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed. I though we were all gonna learn how to lose ONLY fat super fast.

Can't wait for someone to inbox her so they can report what kind of product she is trying to sell :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to anyone telling you, you can't! Umm excuse me but I have four kids and was 208 lbs. I now weight 138. I lost 28lbs my first month of really being serious about losing weight. And it was all FAT honey!
    I would dispute this since any journal of physiology, nutrition, diet, sports medicine will agree that fast weight loss results in water, fat and lean tissue loss.
    It's no doubt that it can be done. It's just a matter of what impact it has on health.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    20 carbs or less per day

No

Working for me. My husband started the middle of February and is down 74 pounds so it is working for him too. Just saying it is possible.

Because you created a caloric deficit through the elimination of carbs. Not because of the fact that you're eating 20g carbs.
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    20 carbs or less per day

No

Because you created a caloric deficit through the elimination of carbs. Not because of the fact that you're eating 20g carbs.

So that is proof she can do it if she wants too. Maybe eating low carb will help her keep her calories down.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Is it me or is there a national epidemic of misspelling the word "lose"?
This discussion has been closed.