need advice for rapid weight loss

Options

Replies

• Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm LMAO at every body beating themselves over the head about how to get results. Whatever I don't even care! I'm just trying to help others and I'm just sharing how I did it.

So....share. Are you telling me that if I PM you you will divulge this amazing weight loss secret to me?
  • jasminass
    jasminass Posts: 16
    Options
    UUmm actually I did I would tell you only you've been rude to me since I got on this forum. Fist of all your name is trogolicious and you don't even have a profile picture so who are you to judge what I've done. I don't see you trying to help someone else or showing your "RESULTS while taking your time." all your doing is telling someone they can't do something, That it's not possible but that's not true. Why is it impossible? because your not doing it? that doesn't make sense
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    The people that have inboxed me have gotten their answer from me. I told them exactly how I did it. No "magic Answer." and might I add happy about the responses they received. I made some new friends and am in the process of sending them "MY before and after pics. Anyone who doesn't believe you can lose "FAT" and gain muscle while on their journey to lose weight just doesn't understand the science behind weight loss and what works for women.

3 whole friends? Your words of wisdom has intrigued so many!

OP. I lost 30lbs in 3.5 months. There is NO healthy way to drop 30lbs in 40 days. Stop wanting a quick fix, stop being lazy and do the work! Yes it requires time, patience and hard work. If you're up for that, eat at a healthy deficit and get your butt moving.
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    The people that have inboxed me have gotten their answer from me. I told them exactly how I did it. No "magic Answer." and might I add happy about the responses they received. I made some new friends and am in the process of sending them "MY before and after pics. Anyone who doesn't believe you can lose "FAT" and gain muscle while on their journey to lose weight just doesn't understand the science behind weight loss and what works for women.

Why do you all have to be so rude to her ^^^? She was just sharing facts from her own experience so why the need to attack? Instead of attacking why don't you just give the OP your advice and leave it at that. You all don't need to drag someone else's weight loss experience through the mud. No need for condescending posts.
  • Aaron_K123
    Options

Why do you all have to be so rude to her ^^^? She was just sharing facts from her own experience so why the need to attack? Instead of attacking why don't you just give the OP your advice and leave it at that. You all don't need to drag someone else's weight loss experience through the mud. No need for condescending posts.

Are you serious?

Losing 40 pounds in a month in a healthy manner is scientifically impossible. That is a crash diet of the worst magnitude and you would cause yourself bodily harm in the attempt. No I do not think we should give a pass to anyone advocating that it can be done in a healthy manner.

She is a snakeoil salesman peddling bullsh*t at the expense of others health. Yeah, no I don't think we should be nice to her.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    UUmm actually I did I would tell you only you've been rude to me since I got on this forum. Fist of all your name is trogolicious and you don't even have a profile picture so who are you to judge what I've done. I don't see you trying to help someone else or showing your "RESULTS while taking your time." all your doing is telling someone they can't do something, That it's not possible but that's not true. Why is it impossible? because your not doing it? that doesn't make sense
    lolwat?

look, reading must be hard for you.
    I've lost 153lbs. What am I not doing?

Also, I have pics. Plenty of them.

here's one that applies to every... single... thing.... you've....said.

IXUO5zJ.gif

but with that being said, you might wanna actually take a look at my profile pic. it also applies to this nonsense you're pushing.
  • Vigilance88
    Vigilance88 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I bet she's selling those brave warrior raspberry ketones

giphy.gif
  • 503pdx
    503pdx Posts: 31
    Options
    In just for laughs
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options

Did you look at Trog's ticker? 153 pounds. I think he's done okay.
    And he's actually helped a lot of people go about losing weight the right way, including writing a very helpful post that's stickied in the "Getting Started" forum.

But okay.

I'm sure if you shared your secret and your science and proved us all wrong, we'd be happy to shut up about it.
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Sad_Grandpa Posts: 129
    Options
    lolwat?

IXUO5zJ.gif

but with that being said, you might wanna actually take a look at my profile pic. it also applies to this nonsense you're pushing.

That is one tremendous beard.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    lolwat?

IXUO5zJ.gif

If he shaved it off, that would probably be another 153lbs lost. :laugh:
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    Okay lets think about this logically and see why one can so easily dismiss the claims of someone who says they lost 28 pounds in a month safely.

I'm going to enumerate these points and you tell me if you think I am saying something wrong.

1) For starters if we are doing this in a healthy way then we need to eat sufficient nutrients. We can't just take some vitamin and not eat because to absorb the nutrients you need fats carbs and proteins. The general consensus seems to be for a woman that 1200 calories per day is necessary to get sufficient nutrition.

2) If you are a 200 pound woman as the person who claimed she lost 28 pounds in a month said she was then that means her BMR is likely 1650 calories. That means sedentary her NEAT is probably around 1900. Therefore if she ate 1200 calories that would be a 700 calorie deficit per day.

3) To lose 28 pounds in a month you have to lose 1 pound per day. To lose one pound of fat per day you need to expend 3,500 calories past maintenance. We have established that if she ate the minimum amount for nutrition (1200 calories) that she would be at a 700 calorie deficit so she needs to burn another 2800 calories in exercise.

4) So...what would burn 2800 calories for a 200 pound woman? Well, I looked that up. Looks like a marathon at a 6 mile per hour pace would about do it. http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/activity-based-calorie-burn-calculator.aspx#

So. If she ran a marathon every day for 28 days straight in an amount of time that is faster than average I suppose that might be sufficient deficit while still eating enough nutrition. Of course I am ignorning the FACT that your body requires MORE micro and macro nutrients if you exercise let alone exercise as much as running a marathon every day but yeah there you go.

So okay if you think running a marathon every single day is feasible or "healthy" I guess you could do that. Although no one can actually do that on 1200 calories a day intake for what I imagine should be obvious reasons.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I pm'd for the magical weight loss secret, this was reply;

cutting carbs is not good because people don't know how to do it properly. What I did was, YOU READY? lol I followed the paleo plate plan FOREVER! not just while I wanted to lose weight. I exercised everyday with the exception of one rest day a week, which wasn't really a rest but just stretching. I also walked for 3 miles on the treadmill on the rest day. The program I followed and still follow is Insanity by beach body. It really burns so much Fat because there is so much cardio/ plyometrics involved its cardiovascular training. I can prve to you that I lost all FAT, gained all muscle. I am strong and lean. The paleolithic plan is good because all the food is healthy there is no junk food. I eliminated oil and used olive oil and sometimes cooked my meats just steamed in water. I have pics of me in my bikini I'll send them to your email. You'll See if it worked for me it'll work for anyone. My body carried 4 kids. I'm sorry I copy and pasted this from the last person I spoke to. I am in a rush. I have to go pick up my husband. you have to do Paleo properly. Do lots of research. You don't starve yourself you can eat as many green veggies as you want. I was never hungry. You can't use dressings so I made my own. When you do a workout like Insanity you have to eat alot because your burning like 2400 calories in an hour. It increases your the amount of calories your body burns while you rest too so you end up burning about another 1000 cals in your sleep. Don't workout in the night time though because you'll be wide awake all night. I also juiced most of my veggies like cucumbers, celery, carrots, tomatoes, apples, oranges and drank them. It detoxes your body while giving you all the nutrients and calories you body needs but you don't have all the fiber sitting in your intestine. Most importantly is that you cant have much milk. I do an alternative, almond milk unsweetened vanilla. and only a glass a day for the calcium. We humans were not intended to drink mild from anythings mammary glands anyway. Hope it helps By the way just so you know Calories in vs Calories out is hard to obtain results from because you would have to burn More calories than you actually consume to lose even a pound thats why losing weight is so damn hard. Good Luck hope this helps and makes sense let me know if any questions.

So very much no.
  • Aaron_K123
    Options

cutting carbs is not good because people don't know how to do it properly. What I did was, YOU READY? lol I followed the paleo plate plan FOREVER! not just while I wanted to lose weight. I exercised everyday with the exception of one rest day a week, which wasn't really a rest but just stretching. I also walked for 3 miles on the treadmill on the rest day. The program I followed and still follow is Insanity by beach body. It really burns so much Fat because there is so much cardio/ plyometrics involved its cardiovascular training. I can prve to you that I lost all FAT, gained all muscle. I am strong and lean. The paleolithic plan is good because all the food is healthy there is no junk food. I eliminated oil and used olive oil and sometimes cooked my meats just steamed in water. I have pics of me in my bikini I'll send them to your email. You'll See if it worked for me it'll work for anyone. My body carried 4 kids. I'm sorry I copy and pasted this from the last person I spoke to. I am in a rush. I have to go pick up my husband. you have to do Paleo properly. Do lots of research. You don't starve yourself you can eat as many green veggies as you want. I was never hungry. You can't use dressings so I made my own. When you do a workout like Insanity you have to eat alot because your burning like 2400 calories in an hour. It increases your the amount of calories your body burns while you rest too so you end up burning about another 1000 cals in your sleep. Don't workout in the night time though because you'll be wide awake all night. I also juiced most of my veggies like cucumbers, celery, carrots, tomatoes, apples, oranges and drank them. It detoxes your body while giving you all the nutrients and calories you body needs but you don't have all the fiber sitting in your intestine. Most importantly is that you cant have much milk. I do an alternative, almond milk unsweetened vanilla. and only a glass a day for the calcium. We humans were not intended to drink mild from anythings mammary glands anyway. Hope it helps By the way just so you know Calories in vs Calories out is hard to obtain results from because you would have to burn More calories than you actually consume to lose even a pound thats why losing weight is so damn hard. Good Luck hope this helps and makes sense let me know if any questions.

Lawl beachbody coach.

Lol at losing 1 pound a day doing insanity.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

No. You are not posting it because if you post your advertisement for whatever you are selling you will get banned.

Did you see the stickers of the people posting here? Most of us are here to help. Many have reached their goals through hard work, commitment and patience. We know there is NO quick fix that will lead to sustainable results.

Dropping 30lbs in 40 days is a terriblr idea. Some crazy people who dont mind damaging their body and putting the weight back on because they won't have learned jack shyt about having a good relationship with food might be able to do it. However, we are here to HELP people, not try and sell a magical pill.

That extra weight didn't creep up on OP's body in 40 days so its not to be expected to lose it that fast.

There's no quick fix for the long run.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    lolwat?

IXUO5zJ.gif

If you PM me, I can tell you how I grew this beard OVERNIGHT!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options

That made me LOL so hard!
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Anyone else notice OP's suspicious lack of profile info or response to this thread?

Heh.
This discussion has been closed.